Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) (64606 Views)

Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by misterjosh(m): 3:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Nawa oo, were they now able to information that could lead to the recovery of the still missing children undecided
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Bluffly: 3:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Result of failed policing
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by favour32(m): 3:18am On Mar 19, 2021
97% of the people that burnt that woman alive have I.Q below average.
Hardship in Nigeria absolutely affected the ability for most people to process normally with their brains.
So, giving out Agbalumo is now included as a modus operandi in kidnapping?
If investigations were carried thoroughly, that woman would have been innocent coupled with her abnormal mental state,hence cannot defend herself.
Nigeria is in a state of despondency.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by adecz: 4:04am On Mar 19, 2021
❌❌❌❌❌❌

➡Yourribba pipul sef..

➡Of all the confirmed killings, kidnappings &
raypings by Fulani, how many of
dem una don burn for the whole
Western region?

➡Tufiakwa for una. sad sad sad sad sad

❌❌❌❌
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by tiredoflife(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2021
how does giving kids agbalumo turn to kidnapping
this is a mad woman na
una just pour una frustration on am
no be she say make una follow tinubu na
when we warn una
una say una sabi politics
see as una dey burn innocent person when una baba so pe dey ikoyi una no burn am alive angry angry

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by OlujobaSamuel: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2021
Incognito403:

They should show up against a mob so they can be mobbed as the EndSars rioters of Ibadan mobbed policemen?!

As usual, pepe like you are trying to shift blame. Instead of condemning the wrong act of the mob you're shifting the blame from them.

You've just approved the action of those mob.
I don't know how or what you read the message to mean.
Are you saying the police shouldn't show up during the event to arrest the suspect or potential mob participants or it is right to show up later to arrest random people on the streets just because they are in the vicinity of a crime scene that took place hours or days ago?
If people know that they will seriously account for mob actions, will it still continue?
Have you heard of Aluu4? How many of the perpetrators are in prison today?
As a citizen, can you confidently report any suspected criminal activity in your community to the nearest police station without fear?
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by babadigu(m): 4:48am On Mar 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Coldsteel(m): 5:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Coldsteel(m): 5:03am On Mar 19, 2021
Revolva:
This happened in Ijora Badia in the early hours of today, one of the ghetto areas in Lagos State in the early hours of today, a woman who should be around her 40s was caught by the community in society as she was planning her ways to kidnap children in the community.

The woman has always been, disguising to be a madwoman begging for things from people, and according to people in the society, it was said that the woman has always been begging around for things from people and it's not her first time.

Just last week, there were reports of more than 2 children missing in the area and have not been found, even women who are aggrieved and angry about the way these kidnappers have been frequently operating in the society throw stones hit her with anything they can get their hands on.

Today, this lady was caught trying to give Agbalumo fruit to young children when she was caught as she tried luring the children.

Immediately, she was caught, Angry mob starts to batter her, beat and hit her with all sort of things like stones, heavy sticks, and the hood guys used Cutlass and bottles to hit the woman.

The lady was then dragged away by an angry mob who tied her with ropes and dragged her away onto a bridge where they reportedly burnt her to ashes.

Viewer Discretion; See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPg-tYi7ks

Although, some people said the lady should be handover to the police but angry mob said No that the woman should be burnt to death.

Am I missing something?
Is that the reason she was burnt?
A person who actually wants to kidnap doesn't beg around in his/her targeted area..
What's the sense in disguising as a mad woman to kidnap?..Counter productive..
If she dressed as a mad woman to beg,then there's a chance she's actually not mentally ok.
And if she's not mentally fit,she might have had the discussion with the kids with a different intention.
I think they just burnt an innocent sick woman begging for help.
My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Femeto: 5:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Jungle country police go they fear too.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Emitrustgod(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2021
If na fulani kidnappers, they must hand them over to police, cowards.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2021
Incognito403:
Very horrible.

These accusations are usually based on rumours.

As someone said, the IQ of a mob is equal to the IQ of its dumbest person divided by the number of people in the mob.

This is nothing but murder and barbarism. Our media should stop this tacit approval of jungle justice. They should stop using titles like "angry youth" to describe arsonists, anarchists and barbaric mobs.

you are absolutely right! That was how a man was innocently accused and burnt Somedays back! The idea is barbaric.

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2021
savages
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Saphire grin d Future is indeed female
haha

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Cybercop2002: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2021
She was killed in my street i saw how she died i felt pity for her but we had suffer from them i always be on guard when am working alone at night cause i lost a person to them ,that is y am begging people all day to sponsor me i lived in akamaye opposite aliwo only those who know this street will understand
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Cybercop2002: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Cybercop2002:
She was killed in my street i saw how she died i felt pity for her but we had suffer from them i always be on guard when am working alone at night cause i lost a person to them ,that is y am begging people all day to sponsor me i lived in akamaye opposite aliwo only those who know this street will understand
maybe by
someone sponsoring me and i will pay
later we will make a deal i will be happy
pls safe my future am just nineteen
jobless but learning trade help me don't
let my future generation go through this
ship i and my past generation go
through
someone pls help me sponsor me i will pay
later just save a life,no us my life byte my
lineage let ne change history am suffering
in naija #12,000 per month i believe
abroad will favour me cause am a
business minded person i have plan not
just going cause of desperation but to live
nor to survive and i vow to make my
benefactor proud when my history is been
read on wilkipedia the person will be cited
and when i got interview how i made it i
will first give glory to god,0y family and my
guidance angel who is my sponsor pls
someone out there help be the person you
got nothing to lose you may try to help me
in any way maybe by helping me get a job
thanks
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Surebettingapp4(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2021
Lossing alot in betting? Check my signature it will help you win.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2021
Killed because she was offering to give kids agbalumo fruit.
What do you expect from a mad woman if she was truly mad. She can even offer adults the fruits.

"Come, take. come take , ( smiles ) take na, I say take( laughs ahahaaah) "

Is that strange to hear from a mad woman?

I suspect they just killed an innocent mad woman.

So sad

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by lilvicky68(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Nigerians are mentally deranged.

They will pick your monicker for insults later.

They only know how to display frustration by causing harm and damage to other people's lives.
Insults don't get to me

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2021
Every act of jungle justice in this country, blame it on Nigerian leaders that have failed to put in place just and strong state institutions that people can trust. This act is barbaric, but a child kidnapper deserves a bit of hell if she was truly guilty.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by eedimo(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Nigerian heart na times2..why do we have police and other authorities..at least she should have been handed to the police for further investigation and possibly bringing back of other kidnapped children..
Police?
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by imagrg(m): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2021
Most Nigerians need psychological evaluation.
Mental degenerates everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Roman7(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2021
geladinho1:

And later police will free her abeg they did the best thing to me if only we have been doing like this I swear crime will reduce in this country

Lol....."if only we have been doing like dis crime would reduce in this country" like this hasn't been the common practice and how has that solve the problem we have as a people. The mob were wrong and I'm sure non of them can beat there chest and say they caught her trying to run away with a child it's all based on hearsay.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Bigzigg(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Nigerian heart na times2..why do we have police and other authorities..at least she should have been handed to the police for further investigation and possibly bringing back of other kidnapped children..
Nigerians at times do not consider twice before engaging
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Roman7(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:
Killed because she was offering to give kids agbalumo fruit.
What do you expect from a mad woman if she was truly mad. She can even offer adults the fruits.

"Come, take. come take , ( smiles ) take na, I say take( laughs ahahaaah) "

Is that strange to hear from a mad woman?

I suspect they just killed an innocent mad woman.

So sad

So sad really, those excuses are sooooo dumb I can't imagine.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by kalu61(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
Hmmm
Hmm what? l thought you love death sentence
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by bigtt76(f): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2021
May her soul rest in peace. Amen cry

Revolva:
This happened in Ijora Badia in the early hours of today, one of the ghetto areas in Lagos State in the early hours of today, a woman who should be around her 40s was caught by the community in society as she was planning her ways to kidnap children in the community.

The woman has always been, disguising to be a madwoman begging for things from people, and according to people in the society, it was said that the woman has always been begging around for things from people and it's not her first time.

Just last week, there were reports of more than 2 children missing in the area and have not been found, even women who are aggrieved and angry about the way these kidnappers have been frequently operating in the society throw stones hit her with anything they can get their hands on.

Today, this lady was caught trying to give Agbalumo fruit to young children when she was caught as she tried luring the children.

Immediately, she was caught, Angry mob starts to batter her, beat and hit her with all sort of things like stones, heavy sticks, and the hood guys used Cutlass and bottles to hit the woman.

The lady was then dragged away by an angry mob who tied her with ropes and dragged her away onto a bridge where they reportedly burnt her to ashes.

Viewer Discretion; See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPg-tYi7ks

Although, some people said the lady should be handover to the police but angry mob said No that the woman should be burnt to death.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by bigtt76(f): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Why not state your qualifications here instead of just whining and day dreaming? undecided

Cybercop2002:
maybe by
someone sponsoring me and i will pay
later we will make a deal i will be happy
pls safe my future am just nineteen
jobless but learning trade help me don't
let my future generation go through this
ship i and my past generation go
through
someone pls help me sponsor me i will pay
later just save a life,no us my life byte my
lineage let ne change history am suffering
in naija #12,000 per month i believe
abroad will favour me cause am a
business minded person i have plan not
just going cause of desperation but to live
nor to survive and i vow to make my
benefactor proud when my history is been
read on wilkipedia the person will be cited
and when i got interview how i made it i
will first give glory to god,0y family and my
guidance angel who is my sponsor pls
someone out there help be the person you
got nothing to lose you may try to help me
in any way maybe by helping me get a job
thanks

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Bultwo: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2021
This is too barbaric! They should have taken her to face the right authority.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by BadEnglish(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2021
ValCon888:
And tomorrow these same people will go to church and go to mosque. Meanwhile, they are worse than the devil.
It bothers me how people can sleep well at night after committing murder.

I'm telling you people heart for this country strong gan.. an armed robber was shot in the head by a policeman in Lugbe, back in 2011 in my presece. I had sleepless night for over 3 months
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by don4real18(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2021
What if she wasn't a kidnapper but just a person with mental problems who loves children hence, the reason she gave them the African star fruit?
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2021
KosiGee:

An innocent mentally unbalanced woman might have been killed and burnt. The fact that she was ‘caught’ trying to give udala (agbalumo) to some kids was no evidence that she was a kidnapper.
The woman might be truly unbalanced mentally with no intention of harming those children.

I think an innocent soul might have been killed by the impatient and frustrated mob.

Now that your Brian is back to active mode , I can understand your point , next time you really needed to quote someone on here please move far away from me because I’m a professor of psychology I can tell you what really happened if you care to connect your large ear wit the spine at the junction of your medulla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.