Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,402 members, 7,904,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Goodluck Soap Under Production - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Soap Under Production (859 Views)

If Bathing With Soap And Water Makes Us Clean, What Then Makes The Towel Dirty? / Dolapo Osinbajo Learning How To Make Soap With Other Women(pics) / Must See! APC Soap Campaign Strategy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Soap Under Production by Mbeki: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
Joke apart, GEJ has the highest number and method of campaign,

At a rough count, he has more than 500 different radio and TV adverts,

I stumbled upon Goodluck Soap carton under production somewhere in Abuja yesterday,
See the attached picture.

I think the man has done what he gats to do to win,

Saturday will tell how effective they've been!

Re: Goodluck Soap Under Production by ayinba1(f): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
Where is Beaf? I bet this is photo shopped too!
Re: Goodluck Soap Under Production by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
And all these are done with taxpayers' money ?
Re: Goodluck Soap Under Production by Mbeki: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2011
Beaf should tell us which type of photoshop be this??

Re: Goodluck Soap Under Production by MyJoe: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
I wonder what Photoshop has got to do with this. That may well be "Goodluck soap". It may also be mere pictures printed on the carton of an existing soap - like those tomato paste logos printed on matchboxes or Rothmans logo on carrier bags. This is a popular advertising practice.

Whichever of the above it is, there is nothing wrong with it on its own. The source of PDP's campaign funds and campaign funding in Nigeria generally is another matter and you can open a thread to enquire into that if you so desire.
Re: Goodluck Soap Under Production by Mbeki: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
This is a real picture my guy, you can see the GEJ Soap clearly imprinted on it
Re: Goodluck Soap Under Production by MyJoe: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mbeki:

This is a real picture my guy, you can see the GEJ Soap clearly imprinted on it
No, I can't.
Re: Goodluck Soap Under Production by Pataki: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
Is this what they are using our money for? shocked

And some dolts are still shouting for this Goodluck guy?!

Goodluck Soap?

Goodluck Rice?

Goodluck Biscuit?

Over 500 adverts daily on media stations.

5 new presidential jets bought within his campaigning.

Our ECA was depleted within months. . . . .where are they getting this ridiculous amount of money from?

And yet Nigerians are dying of starvation, unemployment, joblessness, lack of good roads, lack of good hospital amenities, lack of good water.

May God visit these mad people in his judgement!

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Breaks Out In Nigeria’s Muslim North As Results Show Christian Incumbent Far Ahead / The Psychoanalysis Of The Northern Voter Explain / Presidential Poll: It Is Not Over Yet, Says Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.