Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20747 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by TNUBU4LIFE: 2:46am On Apr 15, 2011
BAYELSA-RIVERS AND AKWA-IBOM ARE NIGER-DELTA'S AXIS OF EVIL!! angry angry angry

I SERVED THERE AND I WAS FULL OF PITY FOR SUCH A BACKWARD REGION!!

THEY BLAME EVERYONE EXCEPT THEMSELVES!!

IN IBADAN,WHEN A WHOLE INEC HEAD OF ICT HOLED UP IN A HOTEL TO MANIPULATE THE VOTERS REGISTER,PEOPLE ROSE UP, CAUGHT AND EXPOSED THE MAN!!

WEN PDP RIGGED THE 2007 ELECTION IN YORUBALAND,MOST YORUBA PEOPLE,INTERESTINGLY,ORDINARY PEOPLE,RESISTED IT,FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL,SOME EVEN LOST THEIR LIVES AND LIMBS TO SPEAK AGAINST THE INJUSTICE AND EVENTUALLY,THE RIGHT WINNERS RECLAIMED THEIR STOLEN MANDATES!!

[b]THE LAST ELECTION JUST CONFIRMED THAT IT IS TRUE THAT GEJ WAS ACTUALLY ADVICED AGAINST DEPLOYING ANY RIGGING MACHINERY IN THE SOUTHWEST,AS SUCH ACTION COULD DISCREDIT THE WHOLE ELECTION KNOWING THE YORUBA!!THE UNPATRIOTIC ELEMENTS WENT ON TO MASSIVELY RIG ELECTIONS IN THE SS AND SE YET THE WHOLE SE AND SS JUST KEPT ON LOOKING LIKE MUMU!! O MA SE O! embarassed embarassed[/b]THE SOUTH-SOUTH IS A CURSED LAND,THE LEADERS ARE THE PHARAOHS!!THEY WANT TO CONTINUE TO KIP THEIR PEOPLE IN THE DARK!!

I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW THE IGBO AND THIS AXIS OF EVIL STATES COULD ALLOW THE PDP TO RAPE THEIR LAND WITHOUT ANY FIGHT!!

THIS IS WHY THE YORUBA HATE THE UNITARY SYSTEM,IT STIFFLES OUR PROGRESS AS A PEOPLE WHEN YOU HAVE THESE KIND OF COWARDS AS NEIGBOURS OR THE TYPE OF LEADERS THROWN UP BY THIS NEGATIVE SYSTEM AT HELM OF AFFAIRS TO TAKE DECISION ON HOW BEHALF!! cry cry
ONCE THE HEAD IS ROTTEN,THE BODY IS SPOILT!!!

IT IS ALL THESE THEIR CHILDREN THEY ARE STEALING THEIR FUTURE THAT WILL KILL ALL OF THEM ONE BY ONE.SHIORR! angry angry
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by EvilBrain1(m): 2:47am On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

There is some woman in the video thumbprinting stuff. We don't know the date or location, what she is thumprinting or who for, it does look quite suspicious though.
The right thing to do is post it off to Jega.

You can clearly see the polling centre number on the side of the desk she's using. People's faces are clearly visible. The guy who uploaded the video even provided names. All we need to do is examine the ballot papers from that polling unit to prove which party she was rigging for (as if we don't already know).

A serious-minded government could have all these people in jail within a day or two. Lets all sit down and watch the wonderful GEJ government do exactly nothing about this. After paying militants, his 133 aides and sharing pre-election bribes I'm sure his government doesn't have any money left to catch criminals again.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 15, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

BAYELSA-RIVERS AND AKWA-IBOM ARE NIGER-DELTA'S AXIS OF EVIL!! angry angry angry

I SERVED THERE AND I WAS FULL OF PITY FOR SUCH A BACKWARD REGION!!

THEY BLAME EVERYONE EXCEPT THEMSELVES!!

IN IBADAN,WHEN A WHOLE INEC HEAD OF ICT HOLED UP IN A HOTEL TO MANIPULATE THE VOTERS REGISTER,PEOPLE ROSE UP, CAUGHT AND EXPOSED THE MAN!!

WEN PDP RIGGED THE 2007 ELECTION IN YORUBALAND,MOST YORUBA PEOPLE,INTERESTINGLY,ORDINARY PEOPLE,RESISTED IT,FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL,SOME EVEN LOST THEIR LIVES AND LIMBS TO SPEAK AGAINST THE INJUSTICE AND EVENTUALLY,THE RIGHT WINNERS RECLAIMED THEIR STOLEN MANDATES!!

[b]THE LAST ELECTION JUST CONFIRMED THAT IT IS TRUE THAT GEJ WAS ACTUALLY ADVICED AGAINST DEPLOYING ANY RIGGING MACHINERY IN THE SOUTHWEST,AS SUCH ACTION COULD DISCREDIT THE WHOLE ELECTION KNOWING THE YORUBA!!THE UNPATRIOTIC ELEMENTS WENT ON TO MASSIVELY RIG ELECTIONS IN THE SS AND SE YET THE WHOLE SE AND SS JUST KEPT ON LOOKING LIKE MUMU!! O MA SE O! embarassed embarassed[/b]THE SOUTH-SOUTH IS A CURSED LAND,THE LEADERS ARE THE PHARAOHS!!THEY WANT TO CONTINUE TO KIP THEIR PEOPLE IN THE DARK!!

I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW THE IGBO AND THIS AXIS OF EVIL STATES COULD ALLOW THE PDP TO violation THEIR LAND WITHOUT ANY FIGHT!!

THIS IS WHY THE YORUBA HATE THE UNITARY SYSTEM,IT STIFFLES OUR PROGRESS AS A PEOPLE WHEN YOU HAVE THESE KIND OF COWARDS AS NEIGBOURS OR THE TYPE OF LEADERS THROWN UP BY THIS NEGATIVE SYSTEM AT HELM OF AFFAIRS TO TAKE DECISION ON HOW BEHALF!! cry cry
ONCE THE HEAD IS ROTTEN,THE BODY IS SPOILT!!!

IT IS ALL THESE THEIR CHILDREN THEY ARE STEALING THEIR FUTURE THAT WILL KILL ALL OF THEM ONE BY ONE.SHIORR! angry angry

smiley
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2011
[size=15pt]The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe. Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member.[/size]

by jujufilms
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2011
[size=15pt]Nigerians worldwide this is the number to INEC chairman Jega +234 803 646 3118 am sure he would want to see this.[/size]

by jujufilms
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by abes(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2011
comment from youtube:

Did you notice from the way she was flipping the ballot paper and the position of her finger that she was thumb printing in the lower position of the ballot paper? ACN could not have been at the lower position of the ballot paper as I assume that the party names were arranged alphabetically. The only other party in this scenario that could be in that position (close to the bottom of the ballot paper) is PDP.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 15, 2011

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

[size=15pt]The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe. Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member.[/size]

by jujufilms

A staff of UST?

Wow. . . . and I was dreaming of sending my children to Nigeria for schooling. So these are the kinda teachers we have?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 15, 2011
@Ileke

ah! na you dey talk that one? abi na sarcasm?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

@Ileke

ah! na you dey talk that one? abi na sarcasm?

Forgive me.

If I'm wrong, correct me. But isn't she a staff at a university? Possibly a teacher selling her student's future away?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ziccoit: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2011
Whoever says this election is free and fair must be stupi.d right from the womb. Only SW states could be proud of this so far. I must tell you, PDP is a party full of lunatics. PDP can't survive without rigging, that is the truth.

Some PDP members came to my friend's house wanted to bought their votes with #500. A good Christian family, they rejected the offer, said they are not doing well at the same time they are not hungry.GEJ if elected will spend the next four years paying homage to these idio.ts that surround him.

I cry for my country. There is no future. Sometimes I feel like we should fold up this country and start afresh to see weather we can get it right again. Northerners which people from SE & SS are so much hated are not this crude, rough and backward. I cry for my country cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry 

With this clear daylight robbery and rap.e of Nigerians future including that of unborn generations, I would have chose to stay at home tomorrow. But I will come out and vote because of Buhari so that when my children ask for my efforts towards ensuring a great nation, I would have a good story to tell.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by doja(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2011
Nairalanders have we got any explanation on why this is not on the front page?

Where are the moderators please! Wow! this land is compromised
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2011
@ileke

check in
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Demdem(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2011
abes:

comment from youtube:

Did you notice from the way she was flipping the ballot paper and the position of her finger that she was thumb printing in the lower position of the ballot paper? ACN could not have been at the lower position of the ballot paper as I assume that the party names were arranged alphabetically. The only other party in this scenario that could be in that position (close to the bottom of the ballot paper) is PDP.
Seconded.
Especially from those os uf who held the ballot paper and know how it looks like.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

@ileke

check in
huh?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2011
@ileke

pic

@topic

this aint on the homepage still? for God sake watta gwan?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by maclatunji: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

@ileke

pic

@topic

this aint on the homepage still? for God sake watta gwan?

dem babylonians no wan freedom ina di nation.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2011
w a i t i n g!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by maclatunji: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2011
It is there now, PEOPLE POWER!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Seun(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2011
I thought the open-secret ballot process was supposed to prevent issues like this. Why didn't people protest?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by opalu: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2011
[size=30pt]FINALLY SEUN HAS BENT TO REASON[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ispotmdels: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2011
I WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE SHOCKED TO SEE THIS VIDEO
OBVIOUSLY THE LADY ISN'T EVEN ACTING LIKE A CRIMINAL
BECAUSE SHE IS DOING THAT IN AN OPEN PUBLIC.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by maclatunji: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2011
Youtube Video Of Woman Thumbprinting Voter's Cards? Seun did you vote at all? People thumbprint ballot papers NOT VOTERS CARDS angry angry angry angry.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Seun(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2011
When I saw the thread, I thought mukina2 would already have posted it, so I didn't bother.  Sorry.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by eghost247(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2011
i am beyond shocked how can this be happening?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by opalu: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

by jujufilms

JEGA MUST HEAR THIS. MY OFFICE IN ABUJA IS A TREAKABLE DISTANCE TO INEC OFFICE. I MUST PERSONALLY REPORT THIS OFFICIALLY
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by olofofo(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2011
@all

enough of all the castigation of Seun and other MOD on nairaland. i do not know where their allegiances lie, but i will have you know that seun was among the first to put this video on face book and a new blogging site called tumblr: http://seun.tumblr.com/. Although i have noticed that his views are titling slightly towards PDP, but i guess in a democracy we all have the rights to chose our Devils.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by sharpman1(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2011
What sort of title did the admin give this thread on the homepage

The title is  Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! and not

Youtube Video Of Woman Thumbprinting Voter's Cards?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by opalu: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2011
Seun:

When I saw the thread, I thought mukina2 would already have posted it, so I didn't bother.  Sorry.

Then send her a query letter. LOL grin grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by jmaine: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2011
We call this a dedicated rigging exercise . . .what a man can do  . . . A woman can do it even more better . . . The author of that phrase has again being proven right . . .   cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by doctorT(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2011
[size=15pt]Massive rigging in process ,  do not disturb. Nigerians I hail ooo. Woman for that matter. for how much if I may ask!!!![/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by blacksta(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2011
Welcome to the world of PDP  - If any is in doubt of the plans of pdp for Nigeria - This is sample of what come.  For every one that thumbs for any pdp candidate  only you will the carry the curse for the Next 4 years  - you have been warned .  I remain consistent PDP has nothing positive for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Okowa Commissions Dollar Steel Company In Aladja, Delta (Photos) / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku / COVID-19: Jigawa Receives 524 Almajiri Pupils Evacuated From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.