Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,483 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20853 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
Try this INEC Black Berry Pin as well 2687A1CA
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lowee231: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
Dont use a blackberry. Mass attack is a very formidable strategy. We really need to gang together
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, there is nothing that will make my day more than to see a youtube clip of these 2 women being hacked to death with matchetes.

I want to see the cutlasses slashing their flab and them wailing in agony before petrol is doused on their remains.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by blacksta(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
Sagamite:

Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, there is nothing that will make my day more than to see a youtube clip of these 2 women being hacked to death with matchetes.

I want to see the cutlasses slashing their flab and them wailing in agony before petrol is doused on their remains.

100%

Violence - the only language understood amongst Nigerians
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lowee231: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
16000 to 18,863 views how can we push it.

Shame is a powerful tool. Obviously the woman doesn't know that she was filmed. Hopefully her employees, family, church, community will get to see this clip.

We really need to push this thing

Any suggestions or do we sit down by the roadside debating about the intricacies of the Nag Hammadi Scrolls
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by liquid7: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
i have kept in on my facebook and posted the link to sky news as i know bbc will never even consider carrying it as it shows most likely rigging by PDP and the west will prefer GEJ to stay as he has proven to be a good puppy for them .
imagine if one of the other candidates does a "hugo chavez" on them- forces them to clean up their oil spills,kicks them out and brings in their own citizens to drill and supply the oil ,kills corruption making it impossible to bribe .They made 1 mistake they will certainly not let it repeat.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

^
Abeg, tear your passport and sod off! Who gives a damn? True Nigerians will remain to build the place up into a star among nations. Traitor.

Olodo mr Beaf, olodo rabata, oju eje lo moje, oni lo paper, sileti lo o ma lo, I think at this stage, there is no point in continuing to exercise my time in volunteering to educate you, clap for yourself, and GOODLUCK in your cause in life. Go on, and cast your precious vote to those who have dragged the country to its knees for 8yrs running and they want another shot of 8yrs to drag it down further. I wouldn't even bother to lecture you on why the country needs a big change to stare it's course away from the economical trend which has succeeded in impoverishing large number of it's populace!

I reject and refuse being a traitor, I have not betrayed the country in any way or cause, I have not engaged in spooky or espionage or any other activity to expose the country to enemies of the state via treachery or disloyalty!

I have not taken any politician money to rig votes for them, I have not engaged in corruption or extremism activity to drag the name of the country to shameful den. No one cares, and no one give a damn! So, mr ignorant beafy Cow ,  I wish you best of luck, go on and mortgage your grand children's future, and while you're at it, you can su.ck your mentor's bananas too! Ode mr Mumuni!!!!!!!!!! Shio!!!!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Princek12(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
Sagamite:

Pls take it easy on the ladies ooo. Maybe she was voting her grandchildren and unborn great grandchildren, and all her descendants. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But it is phucked up that such rigging is still going on. I am eager to hear what Jega has to say about this video. It is a shame on the entire country.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
Princek12:

Pls take it easy on the ladies ooo. Maybe she was voting her grandchildren and unborn great grandchildren, and all her descendants.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But it is phucked up that such rigging is still going on. I am eager to hear what Jega has to say about this video. It is a shame on the entire country.

Advanced voting.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a serious note.

We need to spread the names of this arsewipes across the internet and Nigerian community.

"The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe. Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member".

If the police does not do anything, hopefully some vigilantes will go and hack them to death in their community.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by BIGERBOY1: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
Here is a suggestion on how it can go viral.

1 someone should download it from YouTube
2 convert it to mobile format (3gp)
3 shorten it to say 2 mins long
4 start sending to freins via Bluetooth

U will be surprised how far it will go. U can't imagine how jonathans wife umbrera voice clip is flying here.

NB google softwares for video conversion and video cutting.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by londoner: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
This is also a test for INEC, they said they have machines which will make this type of multiple finger printing ineffective.

So what happened?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
If the police does not do anything, hopefully some vigilantes will go and hack them to death in their community.

@ Sagamite, you watch that Lady will be in the papers by this weekend confessing,

Guilt is like a sharp 2 edged sword, you just cannot touch any sides

anywhere she faces in the community it will be shame 4 her and she will crack under that, believe

If General Diya  (a General) could crack under Abacha (a fellow soldier) though it was a Fake coup, ) (LOL) this woman will crack soon

and all JEGA will do is call 4 a rerun of that ward. which is VICTORY for anyone who believes in DEMOCRACY

HOLY GHOST fire will burn her conscience to spill d beans .AMEN.,
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
ispotmdels:

NIGERIANS ARE RIDICULOUSLY REETARDED angry

WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING LIKE AS IF STEALING VOTE IS A NEW THING IN NIGERIA?   angry

What is this dumb reetard saying?

Cretin!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by liquid7: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
leave ispotmdels alone.GEJ done promise am better okada grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
Allta:

Olodo mr Beaf, olodo rabata, oju eje lo moje, oni lo paper, sileti lo o ma lo, I think at this stage, there is no point in continuing to exercise my time in volunteering to educate you, clap for yourself, and GOODLUCK in your cause in life. Go on, and cast your precious vote to those who have dragged the country to its knees for 8yrs running and they want another shot of 8yrs to drag it down further. I wouldn't even bother to lecture you on why the country needs a big change to stare it's course away from the economical trend which has succeeded in impoverishing large number of it's populace!

I reject and refuse being a traitor, I have not betrayed the country in any way or cause, I have not engaged in spooky or espionage or any other activity to expose the country to enemies of the state via treachery or disloyalty!

I have not taken any politician money to rig votes for them, I have not engaged in corruption or extremism activity to drag the name of the country to shameful den. No one cares, and no one give a damn! So, mr ignorant beafy Cow ,  I wish you best of luck, go on and mortgage your grand children's future, and while you're at it, you can su.ck your mentor's bananas too! Ode mr Mumuni!!!!!!!!!! Shio!!!!!

Lol! Dude, there is no need to burst at the seams. Nigeria can do better without weak-willed, scrounging traitors that will renounce their nationality instead of rolling up their sleeves to build the place and solve our obvious problems. No, you want to run off somewhere were you would always be second class (maybe even third class), instead of building your own home.

Yes, the woman might have been rigging; its also possible though, that the whole thing is a fix, yet a grown man like you wishes to renounce his nationality over the video? shocked
Dude, you are a pathetic, weak-willed traitor.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kilode1: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
londoner:

This is also a test for INEC, they said they have machines which will make this type of multiple finger printing ineffective.

So what happened?

What happened? INEC was as confused as the average Nigerian.

INEC cannot reform itself or be effective as it is currently structured. Only ignorant people and bold face liars believe the election was free and fair.

In a country where the Police chiefs are handpicked by the President, a candidate in an election, you expect free and fair? shocked

JEGA owes GEJ his job too, he will have to be angel Gabriel to operate freely with no influence from the PDP Federal government.

Modify your expectations if you've not, we will not get a free and fair election until we take the massive power and money enjoyed by our central government away from them.

We will get another Funny and Farce election tomorrow though, unless there is a popular uprising.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
Lets do our best to make this video super viral. Hey shame go catch bad people eh
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lowee231: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

Lets do our best to make this video super viral. Hey shame go catch bad people eh

Way ahead of you mate

Any thoughts
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Dude, there is no need to burst at the seams. Nigeria can do better without weak-willed, scrounging traitors that will renounce their nationality instead of rolling up their sleeves to build the place and solve our obvious problems. No, you want to run off somewhere were you would always be second class (maybe even third class), instead of building your own home.

Yes, the woman might have been rigging; its also possible though, that the whole thing is a fix, yet a grown man like you wishes to renounce his nationality over the video? shocked
Dude, you are a pathetic, weak-willed traitor.

lol! you're such a looser, loyal PDP monkey banana! it's not my fault that you have a brain with high degree of inability to understand a simple english word, now you've even added pathetic and weak-willed to the use of traitor, hahahahaha

You think everyone is like you - wiping your mentor's ar.s3 for few kobos thereby mortgaging the future of your children's children! I thank God where I am, I'm a first class citizen and many times better off than most of you worthless vote rigging loosers! It's such loosers like you that come here to tarnish the African imagery by washing toilet floors and dead bodies! even when they are so called Phd holders. We don't need you, stay and die as vote-rigging loosers if you want, I don't bloody care!!!!

Na so e dey pepper you reach? okay, you have my personal advice to carry on su.cking your mentor's banana, c'mon now, chop am, carry go!!! , when you're tired you can give yours to their grandchildren to su.ck!!!! bloody baboons!!!! This is how you hope to effect a change in Naija abi? we'll see who is fooling who in 8yrs time. Stupendious intete!!!!! tediously dull to see that Nigeria needs a change to move forward!!!! I can't blame you, oruko lon ro e, smelly cow!!!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
Thats how voting is done in the SS.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sibe007(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
Some YOUTUBE viewer has come up with a Varying revelation, SaYS

''The woman in red is AJOKE OLAYOMI she is a typist at lagos state ministry of justice ikeja and one thumbprinting is ESTHER IDOWU a staff of the ikeja local government and a card caring member of ACN ikeja. This is unit 05 ward 2 ikeja LGDA. i kno dem like the back of my hand and i was there
demoladearie 1 hour ago''
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by maclatunji: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
These are INEC contact details for you if you need them:

+234 (0)9 222 INEC (4632)

Email : contact@inecnigeria.org
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by koltraders: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
As we write this, NTAi is showing the woman. I think she has been arrested!!!!good news!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Arosa(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2011

Sagamite and blacksta, you guys are sick.  angry
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
koltraders:

As we write this, NTAi is showing the woman. I think she has been arrested!!!!good news!!
Are you sure? that's cool!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

By all means, that video should be sent to Jega, but so must the hundreds of photo's like this one from Katsina.
It has since been discovered that 90% of his supporters are 10 year old almajiri's. Most were caught before they could vote. embarassed

A Buhari supporter in Katsina state, caught attempting to vote:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/423419_childVoter_jpga0121e13767e398d906505a90b2c5b0b

When I attack our cheating at age-grade football competitions, some reetards, utter reetards will be challenging me that I should be Patriotic, not knowing I have more foresight in 15 seconds than all their entire brains COMBINED can summon in their lifetime.

The level Nigerians are willing to go to cheat is shocking, devastating and damaging to the national psyche.

Stanley Okoro and Chukwudi are U-17 my arse!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
Arosa:

Sagamite and blacksta, you guys are sick.  angry

Won shepe fun e ni (Dem curse you)?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

Are you sure? that's cool!
Fantastic, can we watch NTAi online now? I will like to see her face menhh!! foolish woman!!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
Sagamite:

When I attack our cheating at age-grade football competitions, some reetards, utter reetards will be challenging me that I should be Patriotic, not knowing I have more foresight in 15 seconds than all their entire brains COMBINED can summon in their lifetime.

The level Nigerians are willing to go to cheat is shocking, devastating and damaging to the national psyche.

Stanley Okoro and Chukwudi are U-17 my arse!
I gbadun you jare Bros, correct talk
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
Fantastic, can we watch NTAi online now? I will like to see her face menhh!! foolish woman!!!

NTA online, keeee , na yam, NTA na old skool oooooo, lef dat one my broda, wink
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Arosa(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2011

Scary thoughts! even if it's a joke. angry is this the justices in your utopia?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
Arosa:

Scary thoughts! even if it's a joke. angry is this the justices in your utopia?

Why is it not justice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Ali Madaki Orders The Arrest Of Two Men For Criticizing Him On Facebook / 2015 Election: How Chidoka, Adoke, Dudafa Convinced Jonathan to Concede Victory / Temitope Majekodunmi: Why There Are Errors In Leaked EndSARS Report

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.