Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,314 members, 7,950,605 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20854 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kilode?!:

Did you see that fooooooll with puff puff mouth trying to act blind? that thumb printing is as clear as day.

he said he did not see it? trying to act like a lawyer grin grin

Allta:

that fat lawyer said perhaps she's counting ballot paper before the election, that she might be doing her Job, lol, can't believe some lawyers are this dumb!!!
can't you see her body language, how she's placing her thumb in quick succession on the paper, c'mon sense ain't c'mon truly

He is reetarded!

One of those buffoons that love playing devil's advocate against logic to portray a mirage of intelligence.

The cretin cannot identify from body motions the difference between "counting" and "stamping".
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
That hausa guy is speaking !!! grin grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
If I was the presenter on TV, I would stop the discussions for a second and ask one of the TV assistants to bring a bundle of paper or a book.

I would then tell the lawyer to count 10 pages.

After he does, then I will tell him to imitate finger-stamp 10 pages.

I would then ask him to explain which of his motions best reflects the motions of the women in the clip.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
That's true o, even if people protect their votes at the point of counting, what gives the assurance that those figures wouldn't  be mutilated at the ward collation centers anyways
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
I just saw one of the most annoying ads I have seen in a long time, on ChannelsTV a minute ago!! embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by chigsmith: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
, what is wrong with Nigerians? even with the TRUTH glaring they are keeping their reservations. Even Deji (in Channels TV) can't the zoom it and see her THUMB.
na waa only God will help us. this is where we need GANI's voice
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by johnie: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
I agree with Ayo Ighodaro. The results at each polling unit should be published online. That will enable voters to authenticate the results at their polling units.

I expect those people to be brought to book by the relevant security agents. I had hoped that they would be apprehended before tommorow's polls to send a strong signal to these enemies of progress.

What I like about this whole incident is that it should enable us review the whole process of results collation and release. Ultimately this should improve the integrity of the process.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by komekn(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
Scandalous!  Shocking!!  Preposterous!!! Incredulous!!!! Appalling!!!!!  MADNESS not the rigging that fact in country with the highest number of mobile phone subscribers in Africa (81million) we seem to have just ONE VIDEO it’s a shame beyond measure, is that all the evidence we could gather.

WOW !!!  it means we are not ready to ensure true democracy and it means we are still stuck in our fear, fear  mentality.

Bahrain population 0.5 million barely a local government area in the South, yet under the  threat of bullet sorry, in the midst of bullets being rained upon them, comrades dropping dead around them  people are fearlessly giving us live acts of atrocities being committed with thousands of videos, because they want DEMOCRACY  in my opinion – we neva ready yet.

Where are all the Warri boys we say them get liver, all the rigging shooting, ballot box manipulations, etc, etc ,etc,   not one video, I expected you tube to be totally inundated and overwhelmed with thousands of videos showing Nigerian election malpractices, but what did I get one video, just one miserly video. Compare that with the thousands of live videos of protest actions from Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, etc some of them died to get those videos to the world. And all we have to do is to video the election processes at polling stations and we no fit.  “I TIRE OH”  

With all that happened in Rivers; Desperate Akpabio’s,  Akwa-Ibom , and of course the open air rigging in Delta not one video. All of us should bury our heads in SHAME upon SHAME.

Maybe we are waiting for CNN to do the work for us as they did in the last rerun in Delta see link http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/01/10/nigeria.vote.problems/index.html  

Final comment, what a catastrophic failure of the media in Nigeria, where are all the naija TV stations and their live coverage of these elections, what are they doing? Waiting for Al Jazeera, france 24 and CNN to do their job for them, SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
A saturday we will all remember for the very wrong reasons. Be Vigilant!
Kobojunkie:

I just saw one of the most annoying ads I have seen in a long time, on ChannelsTV a minute ago!!  embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What ad?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Abuseay(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
Our Country is in Trouble, Sitting right here in my office in the States watching Channels and all these men talking especially that lawyer guy is annoying,
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
Abuseay:

Our Country is in Trouble, Sitting right here in my office in the States watching Channels and all these men talking especially that lawyer guy is annoying,

Apparently, he is a chief Uwazuruike . . . He is still talking and getting on my last nerve,
babaearly:

A saturday we will all remember for the very wrong reasons. Be Vigilant!
What ad?

The Bomb-in-a-bag Ad!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kilode1: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
Sagamite:

If I was the presenter on TV, I would stop the discussions for a second and ask one of the TV assistants to bring a bundle of paper or a book.

I would then tell the lawyer to count 10 pages.

After he does, then I will tell him to imitate finger-stamp 10 pages.

I would then ask him to explain which of his motions best reflects the motions of the women in the clip.

LOOOL

NO mind them, if it's to shout about premiership league now you will see their veins trying to burst out grin

Now they are finding excuses and talking gently and "codedly" about obvious rigging.

Nonsense!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
I gbadun this guy, "If you like, bring Angel Gabriel from heaven, politicians will still do what they are doing", rotfl!!!!!!!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
mE TOO oooo!! This man is speaking well ooo!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Abuseay(m): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
That man is speaking my mind, all these NASS people should get salaries like normal Nigerian Graduates, and then we will see who will want to be a senator? ROgues and thieves, they make me so angry.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
wetin? when i posted the story on our dear petroleum minister, our pdp apologists posted the denials by oilcos (included in the same article) as evidence that it was 'propaganda'

its nigeria, the land of lies and denials

if nixon was presient of nigeria, watergate would have started and ended in the article

it wold have been nixon says he is not a crook. so he can't be a crook
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by johnie: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
Good point Ozekhome!

Legislators should be paid sitting allowance not salaries. We need to make these positions less attractive financially so that politicians don't see the whole thing as an investment.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
That man is supposed to be Mike Ozekhome. He spoke well
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by EzeUche(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
The woman should know there is a reason why they are using fingerprints. They will be scanned and it will clearly show duplication. The illiterate woman needs to understand that. So yes, there was "attempted" rigging.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by tundysho(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
I have always admired Ozekhome,he advocated for the picture of the woman be exploded and publish in the dailies
The woman will definately regret her act that day,she will soon be put to shame, and her children too,when she will published wanted
in all national dailies[b][/b]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by johnie: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
The ballot papers will not be checked for multiple thumbprinting unless an aggrieved candidate makes a case for it.

The current procedure assumes that all is well until a petition is submitted at the election tribunal.

I think the first time that the ballot papers were verified in this manner was in the Ekiti or Osun state where fingerprint experts were brought in to testify at the tribunal.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by nnaemmy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
It might not really be PDP (no offense) tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Arosa(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
country with the highest number of mobile phone subscribers in Africa (81million) we seem to have just ONE VIDEO it’s a shame beyond measure, is that all the evidence we could gather.
Another way of looking at it, is that fat-so-rigging was an isolated incident.  undecided
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
I love Ozekhome. His analysis is just too straight to the point and factual.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mike ha spoken well and he is right.

I like the Hausa accent esp when they speak good English l
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by dablow(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
MAY GOD PUNISH THIS WOMAN AND HER FAMILY, NA HER FAMILY SHE DEY SEND GO JAIL AND SLAVERY, MUMU
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
Arosa:

Another way of looking at it, is that fat-so-rigging was an isolated incident.  undecided

Unless you will also assume that rigging was isolated in elections prior to this since no video exists in those cases. ***hissess***
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2011
The hausa man was being factual. BB is not going to get much from South east, rigging or not.
I was home 3 weeks back and I did not see even one poster of Buhari in all the states I visited.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by tlops(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
goodluck 9ja,
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by tlops(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

The hausa man was being factual. BB is not going to get much from South east, rigging or not.
I was home 3 weeks back and I did not see even one poster of Buhari in all the states I visited.

I wonder if he campaigned in the east.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
tlops:

I wonder if he campaigned in the east.
he was in Onitsha and Owerri. I am not sure if he went to Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Arosa(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Unless you will also assume that rigging was isolated in elections prior to this since no video exists in those cases. ***hissess***
I wouldn’t say that. In previous elections fewer people had the means to record events at the polling stations. But now very many people have digital cameras or video phones. Plus this time around voters were advised to film any rigging or unusual events at the polling station. So you would expect to see more video clips of rigging circulating if it was rampant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Woman In Labour Insists On Voting, Delivers Baby Shortly After Voting In Sokoto / Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt / Temitope Majekodunmi: Why There Are Errors In Leaked EndSARS Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.