Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,996 members, 7,890,258 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20746 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
EzeUche, where u at? Punk! I thot u said noone would listen to us?! Lol Who's having the last laugh!

Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!

lmao

Remember this link?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647001.0.html
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2011
JoyIsa:

Dont mind that werepeleri . Mindless idiotttic he-goat. How can anyone born of a sane woman be talking of 3.26 mins, im sure if he was there he will use geotracker to record? Let us get on with the topic. No more replies for the IMPOTEnT dOG

You don surface again? I heard your father is now a beggar! and your Mum has dumped him for a younger one! You must be a fool if you think nobody knows who you are. Animal. Imbeci le/. Why dont you use your real name. At least people know I am Yemmy. If you are bold to reply. Come out with your real name, you hypocrite. He no go better for your entire lineage.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by denzel2009: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2011
werepeLeri:

The most common thing everyone knows about is what you are calling jokes? Search Video and Picture Geo Tagging on google to at least try and educate yourself on what we are talking about.

Somebody sees a crime going on and records it and uploads it to utube and all of yah go on a frenzy. An accomplice that should be sent to jail and you are all making him an hero. Why didnt he send the video to INEC if you are all saying he couldnt call the notice of other security agents and even the other voters to "lynch" the woman? How many security agents are at a polling station? How many voters are outside? If he is not a would be accomplice, what stops him from calling the crowd outside? That still remains a question.?

call yourself any name, you are free to bear the label.

Please we know what geotagging is. Are there no conditions precedent to geotagging? and you think a country where poll stations were not adequately secured will now be looking for the longitude and latitude coordinates of where the video was shot to discover where the election malpractices happened?

Everyone stationed in that poll station were accomplices, and I believe the best the guy could do was to record the event.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
denzel2009:

Please we know what geotagging is. Are there no conditions precedent to geotagging? and you think a country where poll stations were not adequately secured will now be looking for the longitude and latitude coordinates of where the video was shot to discover where the election malpractices happened?

Everyone stationed in that poll station were accomplices, and I believe the best the guy could do was to record the event.

Thanks sir. I appreciate your refusal to resort to insults. The issue about Geo Tagging shouldnt change the topic. Geo tagging is just a means to determine the location of where a video was shot or where a picture was taken. It has nothing to do with lat and long of polling stations.

Anyhow, we have the lat and long of every possible polling station in Nigeria. Dont think people arent working, but that has nothing to do with the topic and the issue. I only mentioned that we will determine the precise location where the video was shot to see if it was fake.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
werepeLeri:

Animal don open mouth again. Ma la enu bi apere.

Who the fu ck born you?

Goats can only give birth to goats, for sure.

This cretin that is not known outside NairaLand thinks he can bully everyone.

Animal

You are reetarded!

And as a reetard, I will bully you.

I will terrorise you!

Cretin!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by tropicanaD(f): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!

And as a reetard, I will bully you.

I will terrorise you!

Cretin!

Chinekeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooo.!!

ROFLMAO.

Please i don laff this man tire, wioo, yeeee, heheheeheh, ooohhh, yeparipa,
Abeg make we return to topic,
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2011

GBAM, @ denzel2009  well done for that line my brother,  you hit the nail right on the head,

If not at least one person would have said Madam , komot there now make we sef vote, na, they were all settled with surely a Pittance amount of
money for their precious rights,

IT WILL SURELY COME BACK TO HUNT THEM , NOW OR IN THE FUTURE,

Half of them use the money to drink Shepe and the are back looking for more , that's why I believe the Induced Poverty our so called
rulers have caused within the Polity has eroded any iota of thinking right and proper. It might even be a purpose thing within
the politicians, "make dem suffer so when we need dem we only need 5 to 10 K"

The rest of us who stand upright are seen as fools and idiots, but its the other way round as far as I am concerned

GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
tropicanaD:

Chinekeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooo.!!

ROFLMAO.

Please i don laff this man tire, wioo, yeeee, heheheeheh, ooohhh, yeparipa,
Abeg make we return to topic,

Another im becile don come. Yoour entire lineage go soon go mad. Mark my words. You go from JoyIsa to TropicanaD to try terrorising Yemmy? Dem never born you well. If dem born your papa follow your mama, come out with your real name. Anumanu like you.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
Another slowpoke don come. Yoour entire lineage go soon go man. Mark my words. You go from JoyIsa to TropicanaD to try terrorising Yemmy? Dem never bron you well. If dem born your papa follow your mama, come out with your real name. Anumanu like you.

The language on here 2 day is so uncouth, have they reduced the age of registration on NL to Kids Allowed grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
ideylaff:

The language on here 2 day is so uncouth, have they reduced the age of registration on NL to Kids Allowed grin

Check out the 23 posts of TropicanaD and the 21 posts of JoyIsa and you will understand what is happening. Seriously. Filled with jealousy, so they come to NairaLand to rubbish Yemmy, but instead Yemmy is riding to fame upon their heads.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ideylaff: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
Please dont make us continue to reverse, GET RID OF GEJ , Pleazeeeeeeeeeeee

dont u want to belong to this BRIC Nations, , eeehnnnn

All these people are around the same as 9ija but they fixed things as soon as they could, we just dey compare ourselves to The USA, saying
shameful thing like it took America 100 years to get it right, sooooooo does dat me it should take us 200 years,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13046521

http://imarketnews.com/?q=node/29489

Nigerians please now, lets no follow blindly,

OBJ ooh sorry GEJ cant do this JOB he cant,
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
Channelstv to feature this video in a minute, guys , tune in!!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
I am watching!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
showing now cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by chigsmith: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
, showing and being discussed in channels tv. just listen to their discussion
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kilode1: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
I'm watching tooo!

Shame the she-devil cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sibe007(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
just watched it on Channels Tv
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
dem don kweme!!! grin angry grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
Allta:

Channelstv to feature this video in a minute, guys , tune in!!!

Finally. A Nigerian tv station doing their job.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kilode1: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
Nigerian journalists speak with a worrying docile reservation. We are so oppressed it is very sad.

I'm proud of channels though
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
Thunder fire that man's mouth! shocked shocked Which kin yeye lawyer is that What is she thumprinting at an electoral polling station? Her visa??
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kilode1: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
that  mumu on the panel said what she was doing is not showing  grin grin grin grin grin grin

see hin mouth like something wey den take worship shango cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kilode?!:

Nigerian journalists speak with a worrying docile reservation. We are so oppressed it is very sad.

You need me on TV. cool
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2011
Jeeezzzz, the lawyer on ChannelsTV said, it's inconclusive that the woman is doing something illegal!!!!!!!!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
The lawyer will have to explain what she is doing at a polling station that she is doing behind barriers in a repetitive version.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kilode1: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
Sagamite:

You need me on TV.  cool

Did you see that fooooooll with puff puff mouth trying to act blind? that thumb printing is as clear as day.

he said he did not see it? trying to act like a lawyer grin grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kilode?!:

Even CNN reports with reservation if the video is sent in by an individual.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
that fat lawyer said perhaps she's counting ballot paper before the election, that she might be doing her Job, lol, can't believe some lawyers are this dumb!!!
can't you see her body language, how she's placing her thumb in quick succession on the paper, c'mon sense ain't c'mon truly
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
Is Silverbird TV on line?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kilode1: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

Even CNN reports with reservation if the video is sent in by an individual.

Did you watch their report of the Egypt crisis? they were making inferences and judgement more than the people in tahir square most based on videos sent it.

They question their politicians like accused criminals in a court room, they make the seat hot for them, Agaba stop am jo
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
Finally, some common sense talk!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
ori e pe jarey, correct lawyer

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: Jigawa Receives 524 Almajiri Pupils Evacuated From Kano / State Of The Nation: Obasanjo Holds Closed-Door Meeting With SDP Leaders / ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Hospital, Set Telecoms Mast On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.