Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Champions League Quarter Finals - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Champions League Quarter Finals (47603 Views)

Rasheedat Ajibade Scores To Send Atletico Madrid Into The Champions League / 10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League / Nigeria Vs Angola: CHAN 2018 Quarter Finals - 2 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by seborrhic: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
contigiency:
A very good but tricky draw for Chelsea. Good in the sense that the first leg will be away and then home for second leg. Tricky in the sense that it's not always easy to measure the strength of Porto.
Man way sabi!

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by biafranrealson: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
ottohan:
Why would they draw Bayern and PSG?
This is not fair...

Na Enyimba you wan make them draw them with?

3 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by judedwriter(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cooldiipo:
At this stage, everybody is capable of beating anybody, for those who like to blame their injury woes, buy indestructible players season angryMeanwhile i have powerbank for laptop for sale. Tell your friends about it.

So unpredictable
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by 2emotional(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool
Bayern and city will meet at semi final

Bayern Vs city for the final
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by 8stargeneral: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chelsea go happy for drawing with Porto
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by theoneJabulani(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
001spice:
What exactly do you mean isn`t Tuchel a Chelsea coach so why r u saying Tuchel done give him mouth to talk. Tuchel is part of Chelsea now so let`s that steak to ur brain
Let it stick to your brain that form is temporary, class is permanent
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by HundredWays(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Porto go beat Chelsea home/away cool

4 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Sheguama: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hakeem66:
Chelsea always getting easier draw

As they got against Athleti. And same you were here pouring "Chelsea have got to their final bus stop" . Kwantinuu...

3 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Dirtego: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Slymonster:

Nahh bayern is meeting either dortmund or man city for the semi. The draw for semi also took place
okay,see in the final then
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Reussite: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chelsea fans would be most happy about this draw. I think they would definitely progress lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Anyone seeing Porto as a stronghold just because they knocked out Juve is joking. Juve were very crappy making costly errors especially in the first leg that cost them the game.
Porto won't be able to survive the attack onslaught of Chelsea & don't forget they've kept clean sheets in the CL so far with a solid backline. Infact Chelsea wins home & away.
As a United fan that's the bitter truth. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
inoki247:
Dem wan reshock PSG shock ni
that match go bloody oga and PSG might want to revenge

2 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Accountantikye(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Akhimiemona:
Hi guys I'm new here
welcome hope u know ur vocabularys very well for attack n defending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
LosC:
CHELSEA WILL WIN THIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
you smoke?
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Indigbo: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Reussite:
Chelsea fans would be most happy about this draw. I think they would definitely progress lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Anyone seeing Porto as a stronghold just because they knocked out Juve is joking. Juve were very crappy making costly errors especially in the first leg that cost them the game.
Porto won't be able to survive the attack onslaught of Chelsea & don't forget they've kept clean sheets in the CL so far with a solid backline. Infact Chelsea wins home & away.
As a United fan that's the bitter truth. lipsrsealed

It's obvious that you don't know Porto of now. grin
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by trilacos: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
People who would qualify
*PSG
*Mancity
*Real Madrid
*Chelsea
Semi Finals, Real Madrid beat Chelsea to make it to the Finals[I am a Chelsea Fan]
Mancity Beat PSG to make it to the Finals
You Know who will win na;REAL MADRID
nobody ask you the club you support! You're not a chelsea fan,stop lying.your club is in cap..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Indigbo:
Lol... Porto are very dangerous now. Na overconfidence will kill Chelsea. Mark my words. grin
them no go wan learn lesson from Juventus case

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by ejodachi: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
ceebeth7:
THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL PAIRINGS.
Thursday game also matter

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by einsteine(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool

Bayern and City are meeting in the semis if they both qualify

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Johnson225(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
that match go bloody oga and PSG might want to revenge
Baba forget revenge, who pass you pass you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by kalu61(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Akhimiemona:
Hi guys I'm new here
Welcome buddy. Feel free and mingle.

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
obi4eze:
Easy way for Chelsea. They're through to the semis.
who be this one
una never use Juventus take learn lesson?
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by kachi08(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
I see Manchester City in finals.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by otino(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Not possible final will be

Man city / Dortmund or Bayern / PSG

Vs

Chelsea / Porto or Real Madrid / PSG

chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by emmyrate1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
ceebeth7:
THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL PAIRINGS.
I see Chelsea and mancity playing this season champions league final

2 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Wordson(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
I had anticipated us meeting Madrid again... And if our players will all be in dir right senses and play to maximize capacity, Den I will say lightening will not strike at dsame place twice...
YNWA!!

3 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Dreyton36: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Teams to qualify:

Madrid qualifies
Bayern qualifies
Porto qualifies
Manchester city qualifies

Lights up my kpoli in peace

GGMU

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool

God saved man city from Bayern last season. Now u still want man city to meet Bayern this season. Is it by force? Why are u people not nice? What did man city do to u sef?

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by addexx: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
who be this one
una never use Juventus take learn lesson?

U no watch the match. You can't compare disorganized Juve with the current form of Chelsea. If Chelsea maintains form porto may be lucky to get a draw.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by princepee: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
OscarJaden:
we wanted Bayern but they gave us Porto...lucky bayern
oga shey u dey whine me ni? Which bayarn ?
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by eburuu: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cooldiipo:
At this stage, everybody is capable of beating anybody, for those who like to blame their injury woes, buy indestructible players season angryMeanwhile i have powerbank for laptop for sale. Tell your friends about it.
how many hour those ur power bank last call me 08148666984
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by RPG2020(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cooldiipo:

When Man reach he in-laws house first thing to talk about na weytin bring you come

Anyway how much you dey sell your power bank
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Ibunkun1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Johnson225:

Baba forget revenge, who pass you pass you

Word! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) / Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia / Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.