Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Champions League Quarter Finals - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Champions League Quarter Finals (47634 Views)

Rasheedat Ajibade Scores To Send Atletico Madrid Into The Champions League / 10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League / Nigeria Vs Angola: CHAN 2018 Quarter Finals - 2 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Mosesvic11(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
OscarJaden:
we wanted Bayern but they gave us Porto...lucky bayern
Omo see Thanksgiving for Chelsea fans.... your prayer have been answered
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by salam8528: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nigerians can complain ehh. If they hard drawn 2 English players to face each other unavailable go still complain
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by jizzison(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nice draw!

Porto vs Chelsea- Pirlo's lacks tactically and it cost juve against Porto and even the Serie A.
If Chelsea's attack are prolific enough they should qualify fairly easily, since they're defense are well organized to hold Porto.

Man City vs Dortmund- Pep's Bus Stop (Quarter Final). It's a matter of how many goals Haaland will score, but city has enough resources to qualify over both legs, if guardiola fields the right starting XI and not the ones he used vs Lyon last season.

Real Madrid vs Liverpool- Ramos vs Salah. Kai this one hard o. I'm leaning towards Madrid.
If Ramos plays both legs Liverpool go get problem, benzema fit shine well well for this one.

Bayern vs PSG- This one na Clash of the Titans.
Bayern though. Why? They're just too hot to handle right now.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool

Bayern Vs city for the final

Bayern cannot play city in the finals

It can only happen in the semis
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=ceebeth7 post=100015016]THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL PAIRINGS.[/quote

We all can predict all we can but no one knows definitely what will happen for sure. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and enjoy the suspense that comes with football that's what makes football interesting.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by MrBanner(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
adeade83:

It's unfortunate you are passing through such difficulties in life.

Please, have you been working as a gainfully employed person before now?

Is it that your wife gave birth to quadruplet?

Is it that you just had them one after the other?

If your answer to the first two questions is"yes", I will blame for nothing living according to your means. You are just trying to recycle poverty from one generation to another. Check all the notable and well-to-do men around the world, very few of them don't have more than two children irrespective of their wealth. What's in your mind when you chose to turn your wife to baby factory? To ask for assistance believing that God cares for children?
Haba!

Your response to my questions above will determine my level of assistance to you.
Thank you!

Give that fraudster money at your own peril.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Neobulletzz(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
preciousmetals:
Man City, PSG, Porto and Real Madrid through to semi final
Man U fan spotted cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by mattmogan88: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jeffy1206:
who no like abroad grin cheesy

grin
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by jimmyblings: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
@Cooldipo how much is your laptop power bank and the mAh capacity? Chat me up 08025275131 thanks
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by theoneJabulani(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
001spice:
So now na u dey dictate the team wey get temporary form and the one wey get permanent class abi. Mr man go sit down u no get any reasonable talk. Jealously na em go kill u am very sure u man u fan. Rubbish
classless as always, but what do you expect from fans of a team like Chelsea? As yourself, which team is the greatest in Europe? Then you will know what I mean by class is permanent.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by samwillyco1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ramos vs Salah
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by samwillyco1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
kenddys:

Bayern cannot play city in the finals

It can only happen in the semis

Not true
Bayern Munich/PSG vs Chelsea/ Porto in the Semis
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
samwillyco1:

Not true
Bayern Munich/PSG vs Chelsea/ Porto in the Semis

What are you say

Winners of bayern vs psg plays winners of mancity vs BVB

Winners of Chelsea vs Porto plays winners of Madrid vs Liverpool

So it is impossible for bayern to play mancity i the finals this season

Picture attached is from uefa's website

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by samwillyco1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
kenddys:

What are you say

Winners of bayern vs psg plays winners of mancity vs BVB

Winners of Chelsea vs Porto plays winners of Madrid vs Liverpool

So it is impossible for bayern to play mancity i the finals this season

Ok, we are watching and waiting for the final day
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
samwillyco1:

Ok, we are watching and waiting for the final day

Bros you cannot be watching

Shey you just start to watch Champions league

There is a template set for how the next round will be already

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by CaptainFM1: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cooldiipo:
At this stage, everybody is capable of beating anybody, for those who like to blame their injury woes, buy indestructible players season angryMeanwhile i have powerbank for laptop for sale. Tell your friends about it.

Don't mind them, they forget that injury is part of the game. That's why they need to manage their players very well.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by gannod(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
mattmogan88:
If chelshit win this champions league by any chance, I go pack my bags japa abroad cos I no go hear word for them, both online and offline

grin grin grin
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by 001spice: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
theoneJabulani:
classless as always, but what do you expect from fans of a team like Chelsea? As yourself, which team is the greatest in Europe? Then you will know what I mean by class is permanent.
Get off my mention u ave only just been showing how classic ur foolingness is with ur pointless u ave spilling out
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by mbhs139(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
despi64:
I see Chelsea in the final and possibly lifting the cup......argue with your key pad. Liverpool or Real Madrid no match for Chelsea
if they beat Porto at the quarterf fnals.

You have contradicted yourself, at the bold part "if". Why not wait until they beat Porto
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by theoneJabulani(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
001spice:
Get off my mention u ave only just been showing how classic ur foolingness is with ur pointless u ave spilling out
you find it hard to construct simple sentences and am the fool?

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Samstar4now(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool

Bayern Vs city for the final
Bayern can only meet city in semi snd that is if they both qualify
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by airliner(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
theoneJabulani:
Tuchel has given you guys a chance to talk

The matter tire me o guy
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by airliner(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
OscarJaden:
we wanted Bayern but they gave us Porto...lucky bayern
God save una from premium tears
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by OscarJaden(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
airliner:
God save una from premium tears
hahahahaha
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Cashify: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oh
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Feggie3: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Akhimiemona:
Hi guys I'm new here
Mtcheew...
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Jeffy1206(m): 1:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Uzi11enzo:

Abroad can be Ethiopia or Burundi son grin
and I'm very sure you don't mean those cos those are called homebroad cheesy grin
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by bigfather(m): 4:22am On Mar 20, 2021
Cooldiipo:
At this stage, everybody is capable of beating anybody, for those who like to blame their injury woes, buy indestructible players for next season angryMeanwhile i have powerbank for laptop for sale. Tell your friends about it.

Whats d price bro
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by akokaite(m): 5:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Ellegacy:
My Prediction.

Man City vs Dortmund - Man City to qualify.

Bayern Munich vs PSG - Bayern to qualify.

Porto vs Chelsea - Chelsea to qualify.

Real Madrid vs Liverpool - Real Madrid to qualify.

Your prediction seems convincing.

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Cooldiipo(m): 5:54am On Mar 20, 2021
bigfather:

Whats d price bro

75k and 50k respectively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Amaechi2023(m): 5:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Angelfrost:
Very tasty looking fixtures ahead... These are the real MEN of European football without question!

Anyone underestimating Porto has learned nothing from last season UCL (Might need to ask Pep how far). Tuchel needs to up his game plan. That over-defending might not cut it as the stakes get higher. Still, Chelsea is very much in luck! cool

The other fixtures are not easy to call at all! Thank God PSG and Bayern are facing off now. Let's have newer and hungrier people in the final.

Liverpool and Madrid are in the same pod of declining quality, so no one is bothered. Neither of them is winning this campaign.

Man City and Dortmund are the teams of promise! I hope Haaland stamps his quality home and away!!! grin
tuchel not over defending.
Is just that our strikers are not being sharp enough otherwise we should have scored more goals.
No doubt the defense has improved..
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by bewla(m): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2021
Cooldiipo:
At this stage, everybody is capable of beating anybody, for those who like to blame their injury woes, buy indestructible players for next season angryMeanwhile i have powerbank for laptop for sale. Tell your friends about it.
when I c power bank I first think na for player's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) / Super League Showdown: Agnelli Resigns. Juve, Chelsea Others Leave ECA / Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.