Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Slept With The Pastor After Having An Affair With 100 Old Men,” Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With The Pastor After Having An Affair With 100 Old Men,” Woman (1136 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With The Pastor After Having An Affair With 100 Old Men,” Woman by TheHitEmpire: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
I Slept With The Pastor After Having an Affair With 100 Old Men,” Woman Confesses

A lady by the name of Cecilia Wambui is regretting her past life that was full of challenges. Besides being in an affair with up to 100 men, the lady also did so many abortions but can only remember five of them.

The worst part of it is that she joined a church and the pastor started having an affair with her in a dream, the man could come and then tell her to touch his privates, immediately she places a hand on him, a black snake appears and engages in the act with her.

She could only ascertain this when she wakes up only to find that she is wet. Cecilia is not yet married but says that she started doing this when she was 17 years old, she could get married to a man, but the relationship only lasted for two or three months.

Since she never had money she engaged with sponsors and one of them bought her a car that she sold afterward because she was not capable to drive.

People suspected that she was a chief and that made her be taken to prison, that is where she learned about Witchdoctors. So after serving her term in prison she went for one who gave her the charm to attract men Read more>>>> https://www.facebook.com/100009759661703/posts/1395725997429376/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

I Think Am Going Into A Mess / Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent / Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.