Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,668 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster (15339 Views)

Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Lilpen3758: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
purples25:

Haha prove myself for what? If you like believe I look like Eniola Badmus. E no consign me. grin
na now i go check your profile you fine ooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by purples25(f): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lilpen3758:
E suppose concern you na grin grin
Imagine say I get this picture in my head about you way no be really you??
Now as you reason am how you feel?

Doesn't matter. Are you my husband? Lol leave matter for Mathias o

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by purples25(f): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lilpen3758:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Lilpen3758: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
purples25:

Doesn't matter. Are you my husband? Lol leave matter for Mathias o
how sure are you say my middle name no be Mathias?? grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Lilpen3758: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
purples25:

Thanks.
you welcome dearie ...
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Op na one chance u enter so.. wetin kpekus go cause cheesy
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Dizzytee: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

My eyes cannot deceive me. She's not in Ekiti she's here in Lagos

So where in Lagos do you think?
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by danietohbadt(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I’ve seen her before. I remember she scammed someone of t-fare to fvck..

Bro u paid 45k for sex? I’m in tears cry

She doesn’t look like a scammer tho, I just found her Facebook account. I think someone is scamming you with her pix.

So the scammer has access to her phone number and account details abi?
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by SenecaTheYonger: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2021
danietohbadt:

So the scammer has access to her phone number and account details abi?

How the fvck do I know. Stop paying bitches money you can’t afford to loose for sex before you even fvck them.
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Fesric255: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Bro I have an info for you... Are you based in Lagos?
Drop your WhatsApp no let me text you
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by KingDash: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
if Yoruba babes won enter ya head, them go enter well..
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by njelrapheal: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Dizzytee:
please I beg you with the name of God bring down this post and I will give you 500000 naira
reach me on this number via WhatsApp
+1669635691
I beg you with the name of God

Very funny games you are playing. You said OP should inbox u , u said u have the location now you wamt him to bring it down. U must be the OP. Cos i saw u on another similar thread.
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by chatinent: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2023
njelrapheal:

Very funny games you are playing. You said OP should inbox u , u said u have the location now you wamt him to bring it down. U must be the OP. Cos i saw u on another similar thread.

Actually, his name is Henry when I checked on him then. He saw the OP was vulnerable and was trying to rip him too. It's been over two years now anyways.

I understand a deal is a deal regardless of what's involved, but the OP shouldn't have made a blind transfer when the deal hasn't arrived.

They both agreed to a meetup...hookup to say. And he funded her t-fare and she didn't meet her sides of the bargain, thereby defrauding him. She was on Tinder, Bumble, Badoo, Facebook, Instagram doing this shit with guys, and put Ado Ekiti there on her profile but targeting Lagos guys. In the real sense, she wasn't in Ado Ekiti. Ado Ekiti was the plot to solicit for transportation fares.

I had her details then.

The thing is that the girl became a format to fraudsters. A lot of guys used the girl's picture, and with the help of tech, lip-syncing her picture to videos, and still defrauding unsuspecting victims. And Henry is a case study.

So both those she defrauded and those she didn't were targeting her. Cos they'd search her profile and see she has been flagged a scammer before (there was a page with her name then flagging her a scammer).

If ₦45k was transport fare then, how much come bi the koko? ₦100k? For wetin kwanu? For chachachacha and that's all? Smiles.

The girl aren't even spec. It was so funny.
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Delightsome2023: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
chatinent:

Actually, his name is Henry when I checked on him then. He saw the OP was vulnerable and was trying to rip him too. It's been over two years now anyways.

I understand a deal is a deal regardless of what's involved, but the OP shouldn't have made a blind transfer when the deal hasn't arrived.

They both agreed to a meetup...hookup to say. And he funded her t-fare and she didn't meet her sides of the bargain, thereby defrauding him. She was on Tinder, Bumble, Badoo, Facebook, Instagram doing this shit with guys, and put Ado Ekiti there on her profile but targeting Lagos guys. In the real sense, she wasn't in Ado Ekiti. Ado Ekiti was the plot to solicit for transportation fares.

I had her details then.

The thing is that the girl became a format to fraudsters. A lot of guys used the girl's picture, and with the help of tech, lip-syncing her picture to videos, and still defrauding unsuspecting victims. And Henry is a case study.

So both those she defrauded and those she didn't were targeting her. Cos they'd search her profile and see she has been flagged a scammer before (there was a page with her name then flagging her a scammer).

If ₦45k was transport fare then, how much come bi the koko? ₦100k? For wetin kwanu? For chachachacha and that's all? Smiles.

hi can you proofread a business plan?
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by chatinent: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Delightsome2023:
hi can you proofread a business plan?

Yes, boss.

yourwriterofficial@gmail.com.
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by njelrapheal: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2023
chatinent:

I had her details then.

Hmmm
This is deep. But why drag the family members.
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:40pm On May 18, 2023
Lilpen3758:
she resemble Aunty ramota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked / Fulani Or Yoruba? / Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.