Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,218 members, 7,873,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

You Won't Go To Hell Because Of Your Sins, See Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Won't Go To Hell Because Of Your Sins, See Why (583 Views)

Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} / Will I Go 2 Hell Because I Dont Go To Church Again? / Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Go To Hell Because Of Your Sins, See Why by Calorie: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Before you start reading this article, let me make it clear that I don't promote sins neither do I encourage anyone to indulge in sinful acts. A true child of God should run away from sins.
The truth is that, no sinner will enter the Kingdom of God. Am I not contradicting myself? No! If heaven is reserved for people who has not committed a sin, then no one will make it to heaven. I know some people may want to argue that they don't commit sin. Well, this type of 'holier than thou' attitude is risky. Bible says, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. If God says ALL, then you are included. In fact, all our righteousness is like filthy rags in the sight of God.
So, don't let me digress too much. See why it is not your sins that will make you go to hell. When God realized that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and He still doesn't want anyone to perish. He needed to send His Only Begotten Son, Jesus to this world to die for us. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16". The Blood of Jesus that was shed on the Cross of Calvary serves as atonement for our sins. So, with this provision, your sins are watched away. All you need to do is to acknowledge your sins, confess them, ask for God's forgiveness and then forsake them.
But if you reject this love of God, that sin will definitely lead you to hell. Even though God loves you, you need to accept that love of God in order to escape the judgment that is awaiting sinners that refuse to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. Don't forget that the Bible says "Love is as strong as death". Therefore, rejecting that love of God is what that will lead to eternal condemnation.
So, no matter how big your sins are, God is calling you today. He still loves you. He doesn't want you to perish. Accept Him today. He will forgive your sins and open a new chapter unto you. The Bible says, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV.
If you are ready to surrender your life to Christ, pray this simple prayer.

Lord Jesus, I come to you today as a sinner. I know you died for me and on the third day, you rose so that I can be justified. I confess You today as my Lord and my Saviour. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, forgive me and cleanse me from all my sins. Save my soul and write my name in the Book of life. Thank You for saving me. I will serve You all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen.
Congratulation!

LIKE this post if you prayed this prayer. SHARE if you are already born again.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Go To Hell Because Of Your Sins, See Why by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Calorie:
Before you start reading this article, let me make it clear that I don't promote sins neither do I encourage anyone to indulge in sinful acts. A true child of God should run away from sins.
The truth is that, no sinner will enter the Kingdom of God. Am I not contradicting myself? No! If heaven is reserved for people who has not committed a sin, then no one will make it to heaven. I know some people may want to argue that they don't commit sin. Well, this type of 'holier than thou' attitude is risky. Bible says, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. If God says ALL, then you are included. In fact, all our righteousness is like filthy rags in the sight of God.
So, don't let me digress too much. See why it is not your sins that will make you go to hell. When God realized that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and He still doesn't want anyone to perish. He needed to send His Only Begotten Son, Jesus to this world to die for us. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16". The Blood of Jesus that was shed on the Cross of Calvary serves as atonement for our sins. So, with this provision, your sins are watched away. All you need to do is to acknowledge your sins, confess them, ask for God's forgiveness and then forsake them.
But if you reject this love of God, that sin will definitely lead you to hell. Even though God loves you, you need to accept that love of God in order to escape the judgment that is awaiting sinners that refuse to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. Don't forget that the Bible says "Love is as strong as death". Therefore, rejecting that love of God is what that will lead to eternal condemnation.
So, no matter how big your sins are, God is calling you today. He still loves you. He doesn't want you to perish. Accept Him today. He will forgive your sins and open a new chapter unto you. The Bible says, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV.
If you are ready to surrender your life to Christ, pray this simple prayer.

Lord Jesus, I come to you today as a sinner. I know you died for me and on the third day, you rose so that I can be justified. I confess You today as my Lord and my Saviour. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, forgive me and cleanse me from all my sins. Save my soul and write my name in the Book of life. Thank You for saving me. I will serve You all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen.
Congratulation!

LIKE this post if you prayed this prayer. SHARE if you are already born again.
I am afraid your entire presentation is flawed from the start.
1. The Kingdom of God comprises two kingdoms - Heaven and Hell, where Heaven is the abode of those believers who accept(trust) and obey the teachings(commandments) of Jesus Christ, and Hell is the abode of those who believe in Jesus Christ but refuse to obey the teachings of Jesus Christ i.e. Sinners undecided

2. Unbelievers have no part in the Kingdom of God since they do not believe, and so they remained condemned to Death, as you are told of in John 3 vs 16 -21. Since Jesus Christ only removes that condemnation from those who believe in Him, it remains that those who do not are slated to die(perish in the grave). undecided
Re: You Won't Go To Hell Because Of Your Sins, See Why by Kayberg: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
What do you do with sins you had forsaken? What happens when you find yourself in them again after converting?
Re: You Won't Go To Hell Because Of Your Sins, See Why by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kayberg:
What do you do with sins you had forsaken?
What happens when you find yourself in them again after converting?
What is Sin? Sin is disobedience!
Disobedience of what? The rules/commandments of God
So, what commandments of God in your case? The commandments laid out in the teachings of Jesus Christ - The New Covenant which is the Law and the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.
How does Jesus Christ teach that we free ourselves from slavery to sin? Jesus Christ's teachings you must accept(trust) and obey His teachings(Truth) in order that you be set free from a bondage you have to sin.

John 8 vs 31-36
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “If you continue to accept and obey my teaching, you are really my followers.
32. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
33. They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants. And we have never been slaves. So why do you say that we will be free?”
34. Jesus said, “The truth is, everyone who sins is a slave—a slave to sin.
35. A slave does not stay with a family forever. But a son belongs to the family forever.
36. So if the Son makes you free, you are really free.
So, where do you go from here? Read the Gospels so you can learn the Truth as told you by Jesus Christ and begin obeying His commandments.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Go To Hell Because Of Your Sins, See Why by GeneralDae: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
You go to hell for not obeying the teachings of Jesus according to Matthew 25v31-46. There is nothing about belief or accepting his blood sacrifice there. It is simply about not caring for your fellow men among you who need help. This was also the problem with the rich man who refused to care for Lazarus and these were the only instances where Jesus described Hell vividly.

Hell is simply a spiritual state or place where there is gnashing of teeth and wailing without the water of life ( that is the Holyspirit). It is regret of the children of God who were supposed to show love to their fellow men but didn't.
Re: You Won't Go To Hell Because Of Your Sins, See Why by Calorie: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kayberg:
What do you do with sins you had forsaken?
What happens when you find yourself in them again after converting?

It's very easy to fall back to sin if you don't keep the revival fire burning. Ensure that you read the words of God daily. Mind the people you associate with. Don't forsake the assembly of the brethren because iron sharpens iron. Most importantly, you need to flee from every appearance of evils (sins).
These will prevent you from falling back into sin.
Peradventure you are already back into sin, you need to rededicate yourself to God. May God help you and uphold you with His victorious right hand of righteousness in Jesus mighty name amen
Re: You Won't Go To Hell Because Of Your Sins, See Why by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Calorie:
It's very easy to fall back to sin if you don't keep the revival fire burning. Ensure that you read the words of God daily. Mind the people you associate with. Don't forsake the assembly of the brethren because iron sharpens iron. Most importantly, you need to flee from every appearance of evils (sins).
These will prevent you from falling back into sin.
Peradventure you are already back into sin, you need to rededicate yourself to God. May God help you and uphold you with His victorious right hand of righteousness in Jesus mighty name amen
Jesus Christ taught those who believe in Him that the only way to become free from Sin is for them to make the choice to accept(trust) and obey His teachings. But here you are speaking instead of keeping a revival fire burning as a way of getting free from sin. Are you teaching your own brand of gospel here or something?

John 8 vs 31-47
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “If you continue to accept and obey my teaching, you are really my followers.
32. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
33. They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants. And we have never been slaves. So why do you say that we will be free?”
34. Jesus said, “The truth is, everyone who sins is a slave—a slave to sin.
35. A slave does not stay with a family forever. But a son belongs to the family forever.
36. So if the Son makes you free, you are really free.

(1) (Reply)

Video: God Gave Her A Brand New Womb After Her Womb Was Cut Off During Surgery / TB Joshua Dead, His Ministries' Anointing Water, Sticker Continue To Heal Sick's / TB Joshua's Wife Story On Her Husband Death In Congruence With Prophet Jeremiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.