Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,582 members, 7,948,254 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Adebanjo Drops 2023 Bombshell: ’buhari Will Never Handover To Tinubu’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebanjo Drops 2023 Bombshell: ’buhari Will Never Handover To Tinubu’ (319 Views)

Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebanjo Drops 2023 Bombshell: ’buhari Will Never Handover To Tinubu’ by Mathyluba: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
New leader of the Pan-Yoruba socio-cultural organization, Afenifere, Ayo Adebanjo says President Muhammadu Buhari is only deceiving the National leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as he would never handover to him in 2023.

Adebanjo said with the exception of Governor Seyi Makinde, all other Southwest governors are under the control of Tinubu who ensured that they supported Buhari.

They are all under the canopy of Tinubu, who himself is under the canopy of President Buhari. But they are deceiving themselves that Buhari would hand over to him (Tinubu) since they supported him (Buhari).

”I have said it openly before and I would say it again that Buhari is deceiving Tinubu and Tinubu is deceiving Buhari. I’m an old man and I’m a funeral candidate already, so quote me. If Tinubu contests the primary in APC today, he will fail,” he said in an interview with leadership for youth

According to Adebanjo, “I’m not telling you what people say, I want you to write what I say and when it happens let us see who is right. People talk about an agreement between them, but Buhari is deceiving him and he (Buhari) has an agenda of his own......continue reading...

https://youthsempowerment.com/?p=1854&frame-nonce=33273d0923

Re: Adebanjo Drops 2023 Bombshell: ’buhari Will Never Handover To Tinubu’ by Vickym1(f): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Words on marble

3 Likes

Re: Adebanjo Drops 2023 Bombshell: ’buhari Will Never Handover To Tinubu’ by CharleyBright(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
We already know.
Only the Opolo eyed Bullion van thief and his dumb supporters that don't know.
Tinubu the Kingmaker who will never be able to make himself king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Drops 2023 Bombshell: ’buhari Will Never Handover To Tinubu’ by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Okay. Shah just allow Pa Adebanjo rest.
Stop disturbing Baba and using Asiwaju for traffic wink
Meanwhile, on Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. He is my candidate for 2023, bring your own candidate and let's compare and see how Asiwaju Tinubu is better by far in Patriotism and service to humanity. May God bless Nigeria.for latest free stuff in Nigeria www.freestuffsng.com

Re: Adebanjo Drops 2023 Bombshell: ’buhari Will Never Handover To Tinubu’ by dynicks(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin
Re: Adebanjo Drops 2023 Bombshell: ’buhari Will Never Handover To Tinubu’ by budaatum: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
CharleyBright:
We already know.
Only the Opolo eyed Bullion van thief and his dumb supporters that don't know.
Tinubu the Kingmaker who will never be able to make himself king.

To be honest, smart kingmakers never make themselves king because making kings is much more powerful than being the king.

Somehow, however, I doubt he'd even be making the next president, though we will gladly take his our money.
Re: Adebanjo Drops 2023 Bombshell: ’buhari Will Never Handover To Tinubu’ by SarkinYarki: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
That one dey
Re: Adebanjo Drops 2023 Bombshell: ’buhari Will Never Handover To Tinubu’ by Charmingrascal(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Even Tinubu himself knows.

(1) (Reply)

Sir Allwell Ihunda Starts His Port Harcourt LG Campaign In Ward 1 And 9 / Two Nigerian-americans Elected To US National Academy / Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unwarranted – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.