Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? (54109 Views)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by ayspac(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
RisenJoe:

incoherent sentence

You know what am saying Fam.....
My little piece of advise for you is to be very careful cus you guys gonna break up soon....
Good night
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by OGWILLS123: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
mosdii:

I loyal pass loya milk
So where have you been all this while ?, or did the stupid mods ban you again angry.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Haywix: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Okay let me share you my story

I’m 23 now, 5 years ago I met a very young Igbo girl, Chioma that’s her name.

After few weeks she told me a lot about needing an android phone to keep up with me on WhatsApp, she was very pitiful but me being the innocent type and always learning to love after each break up. I brought her a #15,000 when android was a bit costly 5 years ago when I was 18.

So what’s the purpose of this post?

A phone and other material you give a girls should be termed Gift, Never buy a gift for a woman who begs for it or act pitiful. No, don’t do that cause you’re being used

So don’t give a woman gifts unnecessarily, Easy come, Easy Go.

Don’t beat yourself up, heal up and just help a lady without any big expectation. Remember help and not gifting okay? Move on bro and learn to love again.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by shegsrules(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Reno in a post shared on his Instagram page earlier today had written that it is not proper for a man to even give gifts to a woman he isn't married to.

He wrote;

"A foolish man asked me if it is right to take back gifts you gave to your ex. I said he is asking the wrong question. The right question is, should you give expensive gifts to a woman you are neither married or relate yes to? No. Who appointed you as Santa Claus? Prevention is better than cure. Don’t do it! There is nothing wrong in buying your wife even a diamond studded phone. But why be so stupid as to buy a girlfriend a phone? Phone that she will use to call her new boyfriend if she dumps you? And if you have the audacity to complain, she can even block you with the phone you bought. Be wise, not nice!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzW1N6DBto/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by ayspac(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?

You started dating officially middle of February, you were together from March 5 to March 7 at one hotel at ABK in OG state... You gave her the Iphone on March 5 night. K.M you know what am saying and I believe you have knowledge of whom I am also..... am not spoiling her for you but am very sure you not gonna last long.... Be wise and careful
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by ayspac(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
shegsrules:

Reno in a post shared on his Instagram page earlier today had written that it is not proper for a man to even give gifts to a woman he isn't married to.

He wrote;

"A foolish man asked me if it is right to take back gifts you gave to your ex. I said he is asking the wrong question. The right question is, should you give expensive gifts to a woman you are neither married or relate yes to? No. Who appointed you as Santa Claus? Prevention is better than cure. Don’t do it! There is nothing wrong in buying your wife even a diamond studded phone. But why be so stupid as to buy a girlfriend a phone? Phone that she will use to call her new boyfriend if she dumps you? And if you have the audacity to complain, she can even block you with the phone you bought. Be wise, not nice!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzW1N6DBto/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Oluwashegxy I feel your vibes and I want you to know is the that lady is a fucking bitch and reveous human being..... You gat be wise up and very careful about ladies these days especially there is sweetener and Kanyamata they are using for men and guys to get what they want from them...... Guys be very at alert and very careful to crown it all wise up

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Kingzjayzee: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2021
RisenJoe:

She dey on the same whatsapp group with buhari
guy u wicked ooo gringringrin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by calcal: 1:50am On Mar 25, 2021
OP, you are a poor boy, stop buying stuff for girls invest your money.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by fattprince(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
pansophist:
I wanted to call you names, but as I read that you've collected your phone back, I was like, hell yes. Clap for yourself.

Rule number one is to never be a gentleman to a woman who is not virtuous. If she change am for you, you change am for her as well. In war, there is no rule and everything is permitted. Now use your phone and unblock yourself. Life is good cool
But with all these NATO and UN and what have we. They said there are war crimes now. So what do you have to say. But I still believe in love all are permitted. Just look after yourself and make sure you gain as much as you can and then brace up to face the rewards/consequences of your decisions.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by mosdii(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=OGWILLS123 post=100183958]So where have you been all this while ?, or did the stupid mods ban you again angry.[/quot
yes oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.