Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? (54109 Views)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Theevilone(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
More like back to sender thing , you bought to block people and you got blocked ����

Maybe the ex in question carry grace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
CheedyJ:

You no go even see bra for this one..
haaaaaa
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
chai. U caught me there ma nigga

Just go and buy her phone jare...

She will not block you...
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Goodman247: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fake stories
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
All these Yester Children sef undecided
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by GOFRONT(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
So many ladies' phones are bought by men....

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by kingxsamz(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Which type of phone is not capable of blocking numbers??

That's how you know you're dealing with a seven year old

Op Is the 7year old here.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
yomi007k:

Just go and buy her phone jare...

She will not block you...
taink uuu
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Juliearth:

Even if its a torchlight phone, you can be able to blacklist numbers, so what are you on about?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
taink uuu

Lol
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by pansophist(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
I wanted to call you names, but as I read that you've collected your phone back, I was like, hell yes. Clap for yourself.

Rule number one is to never be a gentleman to a woman who is not virtuous. If she change am for you, you change am for her as well. In war, there is no rule and everything is permitted. Now use your phone and unblock yourself. Life is good cool

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by malali: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?
your dad will be embarrassed he raised a fool like you.... buy her a car to beg her.... mugu

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Equity15(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
You're just a fool.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Because she knows that u are a big foooooool... grin grin grin tongue
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by ednut1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Sonoyom(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
She blocked YOU with the phone YOU bought for her, some funny sh*t!

Lately it is the men that are creating heartbreak related topics. It goes to show that what we have as men now are pussy wiped niggers.

5 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by papyskinsy: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
the things wey we dey yarn about relationships matter on nairaland don too much jare.. spare me. the bullshii.. Can you guys post something that can scale-up one's financial status abi guys what do you feel..

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by slimman007: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,

For me the joy is that you collected your phone back from her.Good boy those hoe's don't deserve anything good

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Pauladex(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
The girl was just testing the most important function of the phone,why complaining? she told you, she needed to block her ex who was disturbing her, luckily you are the ex. hmmm this life

3 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by redcliff: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mr Simpson. Lol

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by babadee1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:

She was never your girlfriend she was just using you. Move on bro.

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yusluvad(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is not a super story at all. I've once had a similar, I mean exactly same experience with a girl we've been together for two years and I just bought a new phone, and am having three phones at the same time. I had to give her my latest brand new phone of two days.

The day I gave her that phone was the day I got blocked. Funnily, I also ɠot my phone back after a week just like this my nigga. One yeye girl no fit come dey use me catch cruise.

I can never forget 2017 so fast...

9 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Lilpen3758: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
BBBells:
the future is female

abeg who get nokia pin mouth
I get two..
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:

The problem with most guys, is that you don't pay any attention to subtle hints in a relationship. That girl don tire of you since but because like a brute driven purely by lust you are unable to read the handwriting on the wall, the now has to block you.

If you must be in a relationship with any girl in this modern times, pay attention to hints and little details. Hype her well but spend frugally. Be wise.

That is how some young fools get married to a coded lesbian without knowing! That a girl opens leg for you doesn't mean she likes you.
Pay attention to details.

Happy you got your phone back!

6 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by kzmoney1: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
I can't stop laughing! u said her ex is disturbing her, that is you bought phone for her to block is ex. now she has blocked you. what else again!

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by AsapTeddy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
you be mumu.....
u thiink say u dey wise.?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by KingLion007(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
Can you pls tell us the name of the phone she was using bfore u got her a new one
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
The moment she blocked you, she isn't your gf again. She became an opportunist.. so OP, change that topic....
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Kobicove(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aliyeous:
she used a phone you bought for her to block you,
you were even the one that showed her how to block her ex's number
women sha undecided

Blame the idiot not women undecided
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by RSVP: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

Don't say that agian!

Defusion Is Female Jhor cheesy

The part that really got me was when the OP asked have you used a MTN SMART phone before cheesy . I was like mtn smart phone bawo lol

But seriously you need to stop dating all dis immature girls. They're emotionally unstable.
They don't even know what they want yet to start off with.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:

d tin tire me
grin

As u don collect your phone, keep moving no look back o...lol

If u do, OYO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.