Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? (54106 Views)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Someone7:
Corrected headline

My Girlfriend A Scammer Blocked Me After I Bought a Phone For Her

You're welcome
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Fake thread.. Fake op, fake girfriend.. All fake.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Because she knows that u are a big foooooool... grin grin grin tongue
grin grin if vagina people sense that you are a good guy you are done

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?
You simply trained her to recruit you into one her exes
Ehm, wetin be plural of ex?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=yusluvad post=100152570]This is not a super story at all. I've once had a similar, I mean exactly same experience with a girl we've been together for two years and I just bought a new phone, and am having three phones at the same time. I had to give her my latest brand new phone of two days.

The day I gave her that phone was the day I got blocked. Funnily, I also ɠot my phone back after a week just like this my nigga. One yeye girl no fit come dey use me catch cruise.

I can never forget 2017 so fast...[/quote
Sharp guy God has save you f]
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2021
franchasng:
Nigerian guys have suffered in the hands of Nigerian girls, no wonder the hatred for Nigerian girls is rising daily, we thank God there is gun control in Nigeria, na everyday we for de hear mass shooting for where ladies gather in Naija cheesy grin
Lol if we tell this guy they will not listen, if I tell what one useless girl do to me ehh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Whether she blocked you or you collected your phone back, e no concern me.

Hope you don fvck her sha.

Shey una don fvck each other?

Na that one go vex me if e Neva happen.

Come and answer me, OP.
How many guys have sponsored girls through out the University only to dump him when she graduate and he never drill?

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2021
MMXX:
I gave my girl a certain sum to support her birthday expenses to come,the next day afternoon I asked her to quickly cook something for me to eat n run along..She said she's "managing her foodstuff n doesn't want it to waste/finish quickly"..

If you see the massive shock on me after hearing that nonsense,though she said it jokingly I know there's an atom of truth with her words...I asked her not to cook again,I will get food outside n eat.

Women are wicked,fear them cry
Lol all that matters is herself
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by DenreleDave(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2021
malali:
....She will do the same thing to the next guy !!!

Format.......

I am sure when you bought the phone to block the exes.....you were happy !!!

Guess what...you are now an Ex......You have joined the blockade and mugu phone buyers grin

Are u too blind to see dt he collected his phone back??
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Bobxin: 6:41am On Mar 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Op Is the 7year old here.

There are small torch phones that doesn't have that option. They can't blacklist numbers. Check the MTN smart phone before concluding.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Bobxin: 6:43am On Mar 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol if we tell this guy they will not listen, if I tell what one useless girl do to me ehh..

Tell us.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2021
justtoodark:

dont fool yourself and think that only Naija girls can be wicked....
Don't scare me o, do you mean other girls from other climes are also wicked.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Bobxin: 6:46am On Mar 24, 2021
Emperor88:
The girl is not smart just that the OP is dumb...How do you buy a girl a phone two months into the relationship because of a silly excuse like this one. embarassed ...learn from this and move on.

I'd rather suggest she change her sim.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2021
Uae01Dirham:
grin

2015 October ending , I bought phone of 45k for my ex then. After two days , she blocked me and switched over to her new boyfriend.

Guess what I did, I went to her school and took the phone back and I gave it to my mom grin

Please do the same now before it will get to a point that you can’t sleep well at night
Wow
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yusluvad(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2021
RSVP:

I don't know how it feels like to date a girl for 2 good years and still got played ..

2 years is long enough to know the type of devil you're dealing with mehn. I know some girls are smart but forget she go don give your enough sign to clear ur doubt with that period orelse you no be guy man.

I once friend one small gal. She was all dis young POS girl and she started flirting with me the very first day I went there to use their machine. I got the signal and we connect almost immediately.
She would touch my hands and try to expose her boobs each time I went there. My head sef come deh spin but I still kept my cool as a guy man cuz I know dis girl get mission .

nah the P me deh after. Maybe she's also after the money. .. we started talking about sex the next time I went there. She wanted to act like innocent but I get into her head and press her bad girl button cheesy . She go use style style to demand stuffs like she need this she need that but I go just slide the talk to sex talk and she would get carried away. My hood mind wanted to met her needs but I know she's smart so it's most likely trying to use me from the way she sounds so I no care at all.

I went to use another pos somewhere and the transaction wasn't successful then I got debited cuz of the bad network . I walked down to her shop and we started gisting normal . I told her about it and even ask her to buy me soft drink . She did and still offer me 2k as borrow till I sort out my bank issue . I collected the money and gave her back that same evening with extra 500# . And that was the last time I saw her.
All dis happened for just 1week and dis was the same gals that blocked me on whatsapp more than 3times during this 1 week but I no fk her tho :/ So therefore, act like a boss and be in charge when dating all dis young gals.
She was 99% stable for that period of two years. Someone once posted on this thread that it do happen when these girls have someone more serious, as in a guy man that doesn't have work or something serious dealing with thereby giving her more attention than you currently does. That's their problem.

She wanted to restore the relationship when her eyes got clear, and she was back to her senses but for me a real nigga, IT IS TOO LATE...
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Bobxin: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2021
beezyblaze:

Maybe he’s the ex she wants to block na grin

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2021
justtoodark:

i was....his story just remembered me of my own terrible experience in germany....
Abeg tell us na let's learn grin grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by JasperVII(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2021
Good for you. As e be say una no wan get sense.

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Dude, English is not that difficult to understand...
The reason I won’t wail like some of you is that I don’t give “gifts” I cannot afford.

PS: Btw, you cannot be “turned” into a mugu if you’re not already one. grin
>
True
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2021
scofield114:
i swear it happened to me when i was in 100lvl it was a nokia c3 i bought for the girl she stopped picking my calls after 2days nd ignored her after 1week we meet nd i told her i bought a memory card for her she asked me to give the mcard i told her there is something that i want to delete after she put the mcard she gave me the phone to delete it nd i removed her sim and handed it to her nd told her that i collected back my phone grin grin grin grin i always laugh when i remember this
Lol smart guy,
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

Get over it and move on!
In the long run, you’ll discover she did you a FAVOR!

That’s the one thing I don’t get about the typical Nigerian man...
I bet if there was no money spent, you would have no (or little) trouble moving on.

Is it a poverty mentality thing...
Or do Nigerian men believe they somehow “own” females they spend money on?
>
No is that we owe them but ungratefulness of the woes and the entitlement mentality, meanwhile one fool will not give her kobo will be the one drilling
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by directonpc(m): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliearth:

Yes, he should. The girl is a player.

I feel so too. (y)
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Ten06(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2021
She was not your girlfriend, she was just a gold digger and your fvck mate
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Na so una go talk, some of una just day "amazing".
lol
grin i no talk again
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by arshad880(m): 7:15am On Mar 24, 2021
stop looking for pity party
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Emperor88:

I tire o....They go into a relationship with the mindsets of buying love, highest spender. It is better to just buy sex at a nearby brothel than try buy love.[color=#990000][/color]
grin grin true

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Venlony: 7:16am On Mar 24, 2021
She blocked you because you are now part of her ex's. In a simple term you have been slayed.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Abkay95: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2021
DrObum:
The girl been wan run you street.

She blocked you two days after purchasing her a phone.
Your contribution in her life ended that day you bought the phone, it was for the next gee to come and continue recharging the number but you didn't get it.
Sense no go kill you���........."Another mumu will start the recharging" some girls dey carry some guys dey do cruise sha.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?
My guy it is not a case of multi personal disorder. That is most ladies in Delta and Lagos behave these days .They have smelling and nonsensical attitudes.That is why we have many unmarried ladies in their 30s and 40s these days.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Maghan37: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Aliyeous:
she used a phone you bought for her to block you,
you were even the one that showed her how to block her ex's number
women sha undecided
Not all women some.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by zimmaking(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2021
angelfallz:
Girls with an ex or exes, are no go areas for me.
You be correct guy.I no fit marry non-virgin lailai.i go dey imagine say she don fvck 206 men even if na one or two.Inno fit Sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.