Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? (54109 Views)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by GerraMeh74(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

dont fool yourself and think that only Naija girls can be wicked....
I have never gone outside Nigeria before, so I can only speak of what I have seen,if you have experienced another girl from another country blocking someone days after buying her a new phone, kindly share bro.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
GerraMeh74:
I have never gone outside Nigeria before, so I can only speak of what I have seen,if you have experienced another girl from another country blocking someone days after buying her a new phone, kindly share bro.

its international....!!

believe me....

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Skmoda360:
Baba naija men sef need to get some sense.....you go just dey give money and phone to random woman generally ....that's some fvcked up shit.

Sadly, way too many Nigerian men need money to get girls...

Often crude, uncouth, unsophisticated, uncultured, etc., they can only offer money....
But the reality is that if money is all (or the best) you can offer, soon enough it won’t be enough

>

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by berrystunn(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?

Who is now the ex ?

That keep disturbing with test and calls
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by colossus91(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
can u share screnshot of phone you bought for her too? Maybe the phone didnt impress her hence the behaviour....But damn I fear whine fear women!!

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by GerraMeh74(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
justtoodark:

its international....!!

believe me....

But I see this one as Nija package, babe wey get sense sef for form quarrel or give flimsy excuse
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
All Nigerian girls are a useless and worthless pieces of shiiiittt...

4 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by omoadeleye(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Vinaluv:
Lols. You bought her a phone and she used thesame phone to block you hmm.

some people get mind sha.

She dey test the blocking option on him.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
masseratti:
it's your type that whine in the corner crying over a girl while saying you are a strong man, a gift is a gift, when you gift a 419 man a gift..and you find out you ve been tricked, then come out with your alpha chest and be saying a gift is a gift, you lots need to date other girls from other climes, our Nigerian girls are way beyond pluto when it comes to conning a guy, you know you not interested so why do you have to tell him about your woes, tell him yes, you agree to date him, only for him to buy you a phone and you blocked him with a phone he bought for you with his hard earned money? That's sheer wickedness and and it's evil, deception, am glad he got his phone back, let's call a spade a spade do that the society will be better.

grin grin grin

Unlike you, I’m too secure to “flex” for others...
My counsel to dudes like you remains that if you cannot afford a “gift” don’t give it!

>
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Uae01Dirham: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin

2015 October ending , I bought phone of 45k for my ex then. After two days , she blocked me and switched over to her new boyfriend.

Guess what I did, I went to her school and took the phone back and I gave it to my mom grin

Please do the same now before it will get to a point that you can’t sleep well at night

3 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
GerraMeh74:
But I see this one as Nija package, babe wey get sense sef for form quarrel or give flimsy excuse

the guy is botherin him sef too much....

now he thinks because of not good sex....nonesense....
i have a large cock....she always cried as if she was on fire,but she still tried to sell my car....

soo....

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
yusluvad:
This is not a super story at all. I've once had a similar, I mean exactly same experience with a girl we've been together for two years and I just bought a new phone, and am having three phones at the same time. I had to give her my latest brand new phone of two days.

The day I gave her that phone was the day I got blocked. Funnily, I also ɠot my phone back after a week just like this my nigga. One yeye girl no fit come dey use me catch cruise.

I can never forget 2017 so fast...

grin grin grin

So you think that someone dated you for 2 years in the hope for a phone?
And the only reason she dumped you was because you finally gave her one?

The typically CLUELESS (and likely misogynistic) Nigerian man. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by emmnprince(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2021
The girl get her own for body!
You sef get your own for body!
Una jam well!
Una do well! Tom and Jerry!
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by decrownprince(m): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliearth:

Yes, I agree, but I can assure you that on this one, I am right. Though its been a while that I used a torchlight phone, but I know that numbers can be blacklisted from settings or so.
On this one u are not right. Not all small phone block number.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?

I have written here several times before...Only buy a lady a gift you can afford to lose.

Collecting it back makes you look cheap.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by GerraMeh74(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2021
justtoodark:

the guy is botherin him sef too much....

now he thinks because of not good sex....nonesense....
i have a large cock....she always cried as if she was on fire,but she still tried to sell my car....

soo....
lol she wan sell your car despite your big cock? And crying like she is on fire? Then I ask again No be Juju be that? But this one na for Nija? Because e be like say you dey away?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2021
GerraMeh74:
lol if Naija girls deal with you, even if na juju e must clear for your eyes, imagine buying phone and getting blocked days later, Nne hope you are not like that?

Naija girls done suffer oo but not all sha

Try me and... lipsrsealed
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2021
bros,women like this always have sometype of trauma....

i went into her mind and found out she was raped by her grandfather as a young girl....
she was so traumatize she confused it with love....

its called multiple personality disoder or something....

when you have a deep trauma your mind splits....
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by akilo1: 12:03am On Mar 24, 2021
You are on your own
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2021
akilo1:
You are on your own

better he run away from her....

i ran....

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by GerraMeh74(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2021
Vinaluv:

Naija girls done suffer oo but not all sha

Try me and... lipsrsealed

Yes oh I will definitely want to try and see, they are not all bad, there are still few ones that are good. But you know there is a popular igbo saying that says"when one finger touch palm oil, it spreads to the other fingers.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Victoria938(f): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2021
It's a pity
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2021
omoadeleye:

haha....
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2021
omoadeleye:

lol. Testing testing on top persin wey buy am aaagrin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2021
GerraMeh74:
lol she wan sell your car despite your big cock? And crying like she is on fire? Then I ask again No be Juju be that? But this one na for Nija? Because e be like say you dey away?

i was....his story just remembered me of my own terrible experience in germany....
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by masseratti: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Unlike you, I’m too secure to “flex” for others...
My counsel to dudes like you remains that if you cannot afford a “gift” don’t give it!

>
Mr secure flex all you can, Na you get your money... But don't cry a river when a girl turn you to mugu tomorrow.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by masseratti: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2021
justtoodark:

haha....another wanted to sell my car....

imagine somebody callin you and askin if the car is ready for handover....
and she be german woman oohh....ehen....
Lolzzzz... I swear I can't laugh... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2021
grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2021
thuxzwda1:

My guy!.....

Now you're hailing him. Wehdone. Oga dey insult every female wey dey your family and you're here hailing him. Wehdone ooh

When Sapphire starts her own now, body will be peppering you people like chicken wey dem dey roast for fire.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2021
masseratti:
Lolzzzz... I swear I can't laugh... grin grin grin

i tell you....
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by bestocrat(m): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Nah family issue nah grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.