Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? (54116 Views)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by franchasng: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
Just like my new girlfriend is in dire need of phone right now. But I have decided to nyansh her first before buying her. If she no gree make we swim together then no phone.

The last one wey I got for ex sef, her pant I no see
Nigerian guys have suffered in the hands of Nigerian girls, no wonder the hatred for Nigerian girls is rising daily, we thank God there is gun control in Nigeria, na everyday we for de hear mass shooting for where ladies gather in Naija cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by mudiana(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aliyeous:
she used a phone you bought for her to block you,
you were even the one that showed her how to block her ex's number
women sha undecided
she was testing it if it actually works.

4 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by angelfallz(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Girls with an ex or exes, are no go areas for me.

4 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by technicallyrich(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
You don't know women.
When ever a girl is dating you,just know that she has not seen someone better than you.

7 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?

U are an idiot
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Lilpen3758: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
technicallyrich:
You don't know women.
When ever a girl is dating you,just know that she has not seen someone better than you.
True fvcking talk brother....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by RPG2020(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Go straight to EFCC report the phone stolen
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by hyduffy: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by maasoap(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
Just like my new girlfriend is in dire need of phone right now. But I have decided to nyansh her first before buying her. If she no gree make we swim together then no phone.

grin grin grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jodha:
She's probably not comfortable with yhur performance....
and wanted to chop him local be4 running.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by stormborn28(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jodha:
She's probably not comfortable with yhur performance....
hmmmmm....that means the guy did not nack her pvssy very well tongue tongue tongue
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

Op Is the 7year old here.
Of course
It was directed at him
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Juliearth:

The both of you must be quite analogous. Even if the phone doesn't have the block option, there are applications (such as truecaller)that can conveniently do the job. She lied to you to get a phone and you fell for it. Upon realization of being played, you collected the phone.

My verdict:You both are childish
HE TRIED BY COLLECTING HIS PHONE BABK. UNLESS HE IS SO RICH THAT HE FORGETS THE PHONE. U SEE EHN, ANYTHNG I BUY FOR ANY WOMAN MUST CUM WITH MY NAME. NO TIME TO WASTE TIME

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Gepheral: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aliyeous:
women sha undecided

Free the poor pls...

It's only normal for her to test and see if the block feature truly works grin

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by HacheNoire: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,

Just use her for money rituals
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Exodora: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aliyeous:
women sha undecided
Somebody cannot come and practice what she learnt from the class again .
Actually she wanted to know how the blocking thing works.

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by OGWILLS123: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them
Welcome back boss man shocked, i loyal sir grin

5 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by OGWILLS123: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
technicallyrich:
You don't know women.
Chai !!!, i die here grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
yetunsbay:

OGA BUY THE PHONE WITH UR NAME ON THE RECIEPTS. UNLESS U ARE AN OLOYE
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by captainjoh(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Bro I experienced same thing before, got her a phone and she stop taking my calls.

Baba I collect the phone back, though it was tough

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by mrkings84(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Let's share the grace......
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Juliearth:

Yes, I agree, but I can assure you that on this one, I am right. Though its been a while that I used a torchlight phone, but I know that numbers can be blacklisted from settings or so.
Lawyer not all phones does that
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by emaopel: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
She was the one, she wanted to block initially but didn't have the opportunity to do so but you showed her the way
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Don't come to my post and be toasting a girl, u hear?
Free ma nigga nah
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by medokills(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Is she d only woman in this world, please move on with your life. Be a man, forget the phone you both for her; life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Whether she blocked you or you collected your phone back, e no concern me.

Hope you don fvck her sha.

Shey una don fvck each other?

Na that one go vex me if e Neva happen.

Come and answer me, OP.

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Op, you are naive and not tech savvy.

All phones, I repeat, all phones can block numbers.

If the phone doesn't have the function, use the network option. Have you heard of "CALL BARRING"

My neighbor once had a cheating girl who used a simple phone and if that girl don go kurukere waka, she will bar the niqqa's call. Call from now till tomorrow, na " number busy" he de see.

One day he tried to call her with my phone while "busying" his line, mine went true shaparly.

For the phone you collected, you acted childishly. You for count your losses and move.

If I be that girl and want that phone back, na tp come give you sob story, form begging and collect am come start to act funny.
IF AT ALL HE DID COLLECT THE PHONE, THE AM VERY FOR HIM. LOBATAN
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by cococandy(f): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
franchasng:
Nigerian guys have suffered in the hands of Nigerian girls, no wonder the hatred for Nigerian girls is rising daily, we thank God there is gun control in Nigeria, na everyday we for de hear mass shooting for where ladies gather in Naija cheesy grin
look at the nonsense you are joking with
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
GOFRONT:
So many ladies' phones are bought by men....
90% BY EX
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Emola12(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dats part of love nah bro.....we call it blocking love in our language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.