Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? (54113 Views)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Yes oh I will definitely want to try and see, they are not all bad, there are still few ones that are good. But you know there is a popular igbo saying that says"when one finger touch palm oil, it spreads to the other fingers.

true words. Night night.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by GerraMeh74(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2021
justtoodark:

i was....his story just remembered me of my own terrible experience in germany....
Na for Germany she wan sell your Motor? But you are back in Nija?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by GerraMeh74(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2021
Vinaluv:

true words. Night night.
Night Night Ke? I thought we were going to start something?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Na for Germany she wan sell your Motor? But you are back in Nija?

yes....
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by West2019(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2021
How much is the phone worth
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2021
masseratti:
Mr secure flex all you can, Na you get your money... But don't cry a river when a girl turn you to mugu tomorrow.

grin grin grin

Dude, English is not that difficult to understand...
The reason I won’t wail like some of you is that I don’t give “gifts” I cannot afford.

PS: Btw, you cannot be “turned” into a mugu if you’re not already one. grin
>
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by EngrChima88: 12:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?

Exactly what I'm passing through, I gave her phone and money she blocked me. Block my WhatsApp, my direct calls. But I have not collected anyone back. I don't know what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by GerraMeh74(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2021
justtoodark:

yes....
Yes to which of the questions bro?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by pquaver(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Op, you are naive and not tech savvy.

All phones, I repeat, all phones can block numbers.

If the phone doesn't have the function, use the network option. Have you heard of "CALL BARRING"

My neighbor once had a cheating girl who used a simple phone and if that girl don go kurukere waka, she will bar the niqqa's call. Call from now till tomorrow, na " number busy" he de see.

One day he tried to call her with my phone while "busying" his line, mine went true shaparly.

For the phone you collected, you acted childishly. You for count your losses and move.

If I be that girl and want that phone back, na tp come give you sob story, form begging and collect am come start to act funny.
You people are the ones encouraging them.. Whether childish or not whay op did was right. Never allow a fraudster enjoy the benefits of a fraud else it continues.. It is a different thing if It was normal break up op can leave but this is what was obtained by trick and so therefore op I support your making interim forfeiture judgement now but as u r asking this question I am not sure permanent forfeiture is not the way because you try to understand obvious thing shows the girl Don use kayamata hook you.. And very soon u will reverse the judgment of the court of appeal.. Run for your life..
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2021
EngrChima88:

Exactly what I'm passing through, I gave her phone and money she blocked me. Block my WhatsApp, my direct calls. But I have not collected anyone back. I don't know what to do

count your looses and move on oohh....its not worth it....
she will only cry wolf and people will pity her not you....
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Fr33born:

True but not the type you give Nigerian girls. Not when the person I gave the gifts to has been playing me and calling me a mugu and I finally find out.

Why did you give the gift though? So she'll be nicer to you? That's the mentality that gets most of you maga-ed. You don't give gifts to win favors. Gifts are not a hook for making people like you.

True story: Told a guy I didn't like that even if he gifts me what I desperately needed at that point in time, that I won't suddenly start liking him. He had the money and he was willing to spend it but after I cleared him sharply, he withdrew his money. A guy who wasn't after my affection would have given me that gift and forgotten about it.

So, before you give gifts, ask yourself:
Why are you doing it? Do you have expectations from this act? If this person is ungrateful about this gift, how will it affect you and your communication between that person?

3 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Vinaluv:

Naija girls done suffer oo but not all sha

Try me and... lipsrsealed

Na so una go talk, some of una just day "amazing".
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:26am On Mar 24, 2021
omoadeleye:

She dey test the blocking option on him.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by justtoodark: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Yes to which of the questions bro?

both....
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by masseratti: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Dude, English is not that difficult to understand...
The reason I won’t wail like some of you is that I don’t give “gifts” I cannot afford.

PS: Btw, you cannot be “turned” into a mugu if you’re not already one. grin
>
comprehension is a major problem with people who assume they understand Grammar.
I bet you read the part he said, she asked for it,will you call giving a begger 50 naira a gift? Since you can afford it? Will you not go back and get your 50 naira back when you give it to someone who claims to be blind and you find out he has a panoramic view in his eyes? Is that not obtaining by trick? 419.

Please let's stop this egocentric thing just to satisfy the opposite sex,

I purely understand the part of a gift is a gift u said.. Once uv gift someone something don't expect anything in return, but in this case the guy was expecting something in return and the girl renegade on their "contract". She breeched the agreement and he made his recovery nothing wrong.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,

U must be new in the games that’s how 90% of hungry ass gals behave. Don’t be too nice to them they take u for granted real quick. Showed them pepper and the love u like candy. I’m serious it works grin cheesy

Typical Nigerian hungry gal mentality/personality disorder bruh. It’s so sad. cheesy
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:38am On Mar 24, 2021
masseratti:
comprehension is a major problem with people who assume they understand Grammar.
I bet you read the part he said, she asked for it,will you call giving a begger 50 naira a gift? Since you can afford it? Will you not go back and get your 50 naira back when you give it to someone who claims to be blind and you find out he has a panoramic view in his eyes? Is that not obtaining by trick? 419.

I purely understand the part of a gift is a gift u said.. Once uv gift someone something don't expect anything in return, but in this case the guy was expecting something in return and the girl renegade on their "contract". She breeched the agreement and he made his recovery nothing wrong.

It ceases to be a gift the minute you expect something from it.

That blind guy issue you raised, some people have already forgotten they gave him that #50 even if you outed the fraudster in their very before. They won't collect it back.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Emu4u2c: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2021
justtoodark:

the guy is botherin him sef too much....

now he thinks because of not good sex....nonesense....
i have a large cock....she always cried as if she was on fire,but she still tried to sell my car....

soo....
Women will leave you for very flimsy excuses
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by scofield114: 12:57am On Mar 24, 2021
i swear it happened to me when i was in 100lvl it was a nokia c3 i bought for the girl she stopped picking my calls after 2days nd ignored her after 1week we meet nd i told her i bought a memory card for her she asked me to give the mcard i told her there is something that i want to delete after she put the mcard she gave me the phone to delete it nd i removed her sim and handed it to her nd told her that i collected back my phone grin grin grin grin i always laugh when i remember this

4 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 1:05am On Mar 24, 2021
masseratti:

I purely understand the part of a gift is a gift u said.. Once uv gift someone something don't expect anything in return, but in this case the guy was expecting something in return and the girl renegade on their "contract". She breeched the agreement and he made his recovery nothing wrong

grin cheesy grin

When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging....

Of course, giving N50 to a “blind” (even one pretending to be “crippled” or the so-called “corporate” ones one sees these days) is a GIFT. Nobody has ever been imprisoned or suffered any penalty for not giving a beggar money. In fact, going by how stingy you are sounding here, I am reasonably certain that you have ignore your share of beggars on the streets. And, heck no, if the beggar suddenly starts seeing or running, I would NEVER EVER run after them for the N50 that I gifted them - because I ONLY GIVE WHAT I CAN AFFORD TO GIVE!!

Anyway, I see that you are moving into another area and making this effectively into a “contract” between a “John” (that is, a prostitute’s client) and his prostitute, but that’s entirely BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS PULLED OUT OF THE AIR, because the OP could not have been clearer that they were ALREADY “dating for close to two months”. Accordingly, the phone was NEVER a condition (or consideration, to use the language of legal contracts) for a relationship. The mugu (to use your own words) foolishly made a “gift” that HE COULDN’T AFFORD TO GIVE!

PS: Btw, pretending to make a “gift” when really expecting something in return is the real 419.
>
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 1:08am On Mar 24, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

It ceases to be a gift the minute you expect something from it.

That blind guy issue you raised, some people have already forgotten they gave him that #50 even if you outed the fraudster in their very before. They won't collect it back.

Thanks!
Didn’t even see your post, could have saved me the bother of drumming basics into his head. grin
>
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by bezimo(m): 1:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Bro, it's not a lie, I handled the phone myself and it didn't have block option

Guy go and collect the phone back and ditch her and stop behaving like a mumucious odoryor tolerating rubbish nonsense..abi na jazz or wetin.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 9jaRealist: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2021
EngrChima88:

Get over it and move on!
In the long run, you’ll discover she did you a FAVOR!

That’s the one thing I don’t get about the typical Nigerian man...
I bet if there was no money spent, you would have no (or little) trouble moving on.

Is it a poverty mentality thing...
Or do Nigerian men believe they somehow “own” females they spend money on?
>
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by AnI77: 1:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Then you bought her a sh*t phone. But OP wait first, how come the same phone can block your number ?
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by directonpc(m): 2:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliearth:

The both of you must be quite analogous. Even if the phone doesn't have the block option, there are applications (such as truecaller)that can conveniently do the job. She lied to you to get a phone and you fell for it. Upon realization of being played, you collected the phone.

My verdict:You both are childish
My verdict is 1-1 Draw game. The OP should look at the phone for happiness. Move on OP.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by RichAbujaGuy: 2:33am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:

receive wisdom from El Lizato

El Lizato Hilarious Proverbs. Episode 37. Words of wisdom on fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KcC_jJLRt4
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 2:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:

My guy, I commend your effort for getting your phone back however, just move on! This girl obvioudly has so many exes hence so many drama and scars. The more their exes, the more heartless they become. Moreso na only simps dey buy phone for ladies nowadays. Alpha bad bois like us dey use them collect things from simps while we enjoy it alongside their kpetus. Wake up boi! Take the red pill!
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:50am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:

And you bought her a phone that is capable of blocking you grin

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Aliyeous:
she used a phone you bought for her to block you,
you were even the one that showed her how to block her ex's number
women sha undecided
cheesy
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 4X4: 3:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:

YOU BOUGHT A PHONE FOR GIRL AFTER JUST 2 MONTHS OF DATING YOU ARE A REAL SIMP BART SIMP SON

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 3:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Vinaluv:

smile

we are wonderfully made

no u are not
cheers. It's a pleasure.

I'm optimistic of digit- scrupulousguy@gmail.com
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Duplexxx: 3:26am On Mar 24, 2021
My guy never you trust any girl you met on media they are all scammers they are all there to be pretending. They have boyfrieds fear girls of now how days. I have the skills of dealing with them i have met many still meeting them i never take them serious one night stand for me is a nogh when you will give them your heart them you'll know the evil of women.

I don't blamed you because you did all for love not knowing that you're on dead zone. Thank God you got back your phone. Never give any girl money or phone when you are not up to 6 to 8 months in relationship.

I know you're facing heartbreak right now after 2weeks you'll forget about her try to be thinking positive things don't think about what she heard done to you. Because she thought that she is smart now you're smarter then her

You've won the battle

Na God will strike her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.