Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? (54104 Views)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Emperor88(m): 3:27am On Mar 24, 2021
The girl is not smart just that the OP is dumb...How do you buy a girl a phone two months into the relationship because of a silly excuse like this one. embarassed ...learn from this and move on.

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Emperor88(m): 3:32am On Mar 24, 2021
Godoverevery:
what wrong with men. ..you all keep repeating the same mistake .

Most are ingrates.....stop buying them phones.

Like are you guys not learning from the guys above you mistakes...
I tire o....They go into a relationship with the mindsets of buying love, highest spender. It is better to just buy sex at a nearby brothel than try buy love.[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 24, 2021
Childish stupid ignorant useless post. You must be a sissy for a guy. It is guys like you that will make a girl say all the things she did for a guy. You bought a girl a phone so what's the big deal. Get a life. Some girls do more for their guys and are appreciated. Carry this broke talk somewhere else
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Edusouls(m): 3:37am On Mar 24, 2021
I swear totally useless
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by ruffDiamond: 4:03am On Mar 24, 2021
this one buys phone for iim naija olosho girlfriend hahahaha

all this idiot Simpson nor dey hear word. all cos of one smelly,slimy orifice in between their worrwor k-legs if to say na im paddy guy beg for small assistance now

guyman form broke..but na to give stupid gals urgent 2k upandan

she go still block your destiny..sh1thead like u
mtchwwww

MODIFIED. I no fit use a dime buy recharge card for any girl. even if you dey next-door to me..same way I don't pay for tfare if I meet you inside public transport
cos I know most guys do this out trying to or giving the harebrained useless girls they are nice or whatever. WTF! ( fiance's and wives are not included,)but ordinary naija gal?sorry..no be only you dey lashh that gal..take that to the bank vault

7 Likes

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by africanusvu(m): 4:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,
Is that a sign of multi personal disorder?
, you sure no be Nokia touch you buy her,she go for don run go back to her ex,u no work
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by baddosky1: 4:37am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This question keeps ringing in my head after a girl am dating for close to two months stopped picking my calls and didn't reply my text even going as far as blocking my number with the phone I gave her. And the reason why I gave her the phone was because she's complaining that her exs' are still disturbing her and her phone doesn't have the block option.
Glory is her name and she is from Delta, and we never had a quarrel neither did we fought.
Well I've taken back my phone though it was a hard thing for me cos I was hoping that she will come back to her senses....

Pls has anyone experienced this, you dated a girl and got her a phone and after 2 days she stopped picking ur calls neither will she reply your text,,,,

Delta girls are just devils! I never take them seriously
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by beezyblaze(m): 4:42am On Mar 24, 2021
Aliyeous:
she used a phone you bought for her to block you,
you were even the one that showed her how to block her ex's number
women sha undecided

Maybe he’s the ex she wants to block na grin

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by summerflame(m): 4:53am On Mar 24, 2021
DrObum:
The girl been wan run you street.

She blocked you two days after purchasing her a phone.
Your contribution in her life ended that day you bought the phone, it was for the next gee to come and continue recharging the number but you didn't get it.

You are doing well

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by summerflame(m): 4:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Godoverevery:
what wrong with men. ..you all keep repeating the same mistake .

Most are ingrates.....stop buying them phones.

Like are you guys not learning from the guys above you mistakes...

This your English get k-leg oo
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Juliearth(f): 5:11am On Mar 24, 2021
directonpc:

My verdict is 1-1 Draw game. The OP should look at the phone for happiness. Move on OP.

Yes, he should. The girl is a player.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Deejay1000(m): 5:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Wow. This is wonderful, pls give her time when she unblocks you beg for forgiveness and buy her a car next sad
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by IYANGBALI: 5:19am On Mar 24, 2021
I sawed the girl yesterday night in my neighbour’s room
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by 4tomandchi: 5:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Your story is childish and you may still wonder and not understand her actions forever.

From your write up you think you are smart but the girl is more smarter.

When you meet people in life the greatest gift you can give them is add value to their lives and sometimes the value is not material things.

You helped her to block her ex-bf who was a monitoring spirit and then you got her a new phone to become the new monitoring spirit or so that you can control her life which not what she was looking after so she blocked you.

When you think of a way to add value to other people's lives even without buying them a gift they will sort after you and like sweet nectar cling unto you.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Collins4u1(m): 5:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Bro, it's not a lie, I handled the phone myself and it didn't have block option

Tell us the name of the phone that doesn't have blocking option.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by SAMTOBIJU(m): 5:34am On Mar 24, 2021
Exodora:

Somebody cannot come and practice what she learnt from the class again .
Actually she wanted to know how the blocking thing works.
. This your comment got me rolling on the floor with laughter
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by omojesu202(m): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2021
yetunsbay:
Just like my new girlfriend is in dire need of phone right now. But I have decided to nyansh her first before buying her. If she no gree make we swim together then no phone.

The last one wey I got for ex sef, her pant I no see

in conclusion, you're a mumu man.
Another nigga will bang that p.u.ssy with maximum of 1k. But here your are buying a phone because of it. some men are good with women, it's natural, locate them and don't be shy in learning from them. they need that fukk as much as you do

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Pat081: 5:45am On Mar 24, 2021
Thank God I am like APC member who can not give you some thing without using you , I will have use the gal b4 she will get that phone from me or maybe she use ur number to try how to block too
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Mcslize: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2021
yetunsbay:
Just like my new girlfriend is in dire need of phone right now. But I have decided to nyansh her first before buying her. If she no gree make we swim together then no phone.

The last one wey I got for ex sef, her pant I no see

Don't buy her. Yanshing a girl doesn't mean you should buy her phone. Na Una dey spoil all these girls. What if me that don't buy? I can put any girl in a relationship in a matter of days. And I won't spend a dime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by witworth(m): 5:51am On Mar 24, 2021
In Lagos for the first time, from ojota U were going to CMS, but you enter car going to ikorodu, dem go drop you for ota in ogun state, u no even know say no be Normal cab u carry.
So because her previous phone cannot block her ex contacts, you bought her another phone only because of that reason.
You deserved to be blocked.
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 5:58am On Mar 24, 2021
omojesu202:

in conclusion, you're a mumu man.
Another nigga will bang that p.u.ssy with maximum of 1k. But here your are buying a phone because of it. some men are good with women, it's natural, locate them and don't be shy in learning from them. they need that fukk as much as you do
thank God as I don locate una
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by markkuss: 6:03am On Mar 24, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Which kind yeye phone be this?

that phones got a WiFi, WhatsApp, xender and two slots for sim with a good battery build...take time o
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08am On Mar 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This stuff is capable of driving someone crazy
But vagina people don't care all that matters is themselves, I dont have their time grin grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:09am On Mar 24, 2021
bigpicture001:

Many
No my guy with any phone you block contact
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:10am On Mar 24, 2021
Aliyeous:
women sha undecided
lol those genders

1 Like

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Aliyeous:
women sha undecided
Part of the reason why I don't take them serious because wlh I can be dangerous when I get upset especially if I feel you scam, this gender can do bad to you and still justify themselves as the victim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12am On Mar 24, 2021
blackboy:
She has someone more serious in her life and has a firm grip on her.
Move on
may be the guy has big trouser grin grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2021
baralatie:
grin grin grin grin
she told you all of her exes is disturbing her!

exes disturbing.......

grin
grin grin
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14am On Mar 24, 2021
BBBells:
the future is female

abeg who get nokia pin mouth
grin grin wickedness
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16am On Mar 24, 2021
mosdii:
Mosdi my guy you don come back ba cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Emersonvibes10(m): 6:19am On Mar 24, 2021
bigpicture001:

Many
lol...
Re: Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? by Lagoon0: 6:20am On Mar 24, 2021
mosdii:
Ma nigga! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.