Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,210 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death (86352 Views)

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Duplexxx: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
This is BULLSHIT
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Kapeter(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oh my. Poor girl. Prolly so confused and sad.

1 Like

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Humble77(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
tradition my foot.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
These things are no big deal. The man is dead and as such the woman can't leave single forever.
The only wrong thing there is the timing.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Ihatemumu: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
So you can shag your brother's wife?
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by witworth(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
All the comments we can see here about this couple just classifies us in two categories, and it clarifies that there's always two sides to everything.
As for me, I stand with the people that congratulates them.
Tradition or no tradition, it's a democracy and it's a decision.
Let the couple enjoy their new marriage abeg. Oppositions should go and drink cold water and relax, only God knows best.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by IMASTEX: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
thorpido:
It's odd though but I guess some traditional practices heavily influence such decisions.
She wasn't even married to him so why did she feel compelled to marry the brother?
Influence, power & wealth is likely the compelling force if she seek those.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Sleekfingers: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
lucky999:
I think the man have been praying for his brother to die so that he can marry her wife.

what if the girl have spiritual problem and maybe what killed his brother killed him too.

some nigerians mentality get K LEG.......in this 21st century, some people stilld dey reason like this.....mo wonder buhari is president of nigeria.....no wonder dem never remove the governor of niger, borno and zamfara state
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by prettymaxy(f): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Their life, their decision
IMO sha I think bride is already pregnant for her fiance that's why the marriage has to go on to avoid asìrí.
She looked better and happier with the fiance doh
She looks kinda resigned to her faith in the marriage pic, like someone dat have gbá kamu

1 Like

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Their tradition, their headache. NEXT story please
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Toks2008(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
prettymaxy:
Their life, their decision
IMO sha I think bride is already pregnant for her fiance that's why the marriage has to go on to avoid asìrí.
She looked better and happier with the fiance doh
She looks kinda resigned to her faith in the marriage pic, like someone dat have gbá kamu

oh she was pregnant before the guy passed on! Now it makes more sense to remain within the family circle.

This is why its good to get the facts before making quick judgements.

1 Like

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by andepower: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
May the soul of the gallant officer rest in peace. Amen. Wishing the newly wedded a blissful marital life

1 Like

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by SmartyPants(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
thorpido:
It's odd though but I guess some traditional practices heavily influence such decisions.
She wasn't even married to him so why did she feel compelled to marry the brother?

Did she tell you she felt compelled?
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by redsun(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
How on earth will they have marriage in mind after a few weeks of the gruesome death of their loved one? Northerners have strange emotions, and it's probably why some of them don't find it difficult blowing up themselves in anticipation for luscious virgins in an endless vacuum.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Fiscus105(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I see nothing wrong with the decision

Yes if she is not coerced but too Early, at least she is supposed to wait at least 3 months. Tho person that died had died o, but to honour him.

Besides, they should have made it in such a way that it won't come to media at all.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by SmartyPants(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:

It is sensible reasoning and common sense.
Common sense ain't common tho

Therefore, don't hastily conclude that you have it.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by izubext007: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
I'm not surprised, their religion support cousins to get married

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by kenzysmith: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Just one month she can't wait for 6months to morn her husband before looking for his elder brother prick
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Buhari brother dem, .... their life na baa-kwomii, just like yoruba people.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Reference(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I see nothing wrong with the decision

But it is not in good taste. A month after the fact is too short ro make a media meal out of it. Poor judgment.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by benardtotti(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
lucky999:
I think the man have been praying for his brother to die so that he can marry her wife.

what if the girl have spiritual problem and maybe what killed his brother killed him too.

Black man and superstition.... smh ,just imagine what you wrote my brother does it sound logical?
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Eillyeillz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Whatever works for them. She's pretty though.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Kubernetes: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
There is nothing wrong here. This is allowed in Islam.
The sanctity of the wife and the children is protected.
If she were to be an ibo lady, she would have been thrown out of the House.
As such its better she remain with her in-laws and have a good life till the end instead of her going to another foreign family to start all over again. In some religions, the brothers will maltreat her and even accuse her for killing her husband.

1 Like

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by mrkings84(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
May God bless their union
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by dododawa1: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
world continued
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by adonaimart(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Happy married life...
its never even easy for the lady..
loosing a loved one, so close to the day that is suppose to be remembered for life is not easy.

RIP to ur hero husband...
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by begge: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dat woman kpomo nor be ordinary o
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by grandstar(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ekejoestar:
What

Could be tradition or the girls' decision, maybe she still wants to marry in the family just to honour his fiance memory.
Pls let's not be quick to judge or apportion blame

Thanks for this. Not everything we dislike is bad.

Actually, there was a similar arrangement in the Bible when Israel was a theocratic state. The widow was expected to marry her late husband brother. This was done to continue her late husband's lineage. I know it is something like

1 Like

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Eillyeillz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Toks2008:

oh she was pregnant before the guy passed on! Now it makes more sense to remain within the family circle.

This is why its good to get the facts before making quick judgements.

He thinks, not that he knows for sure. He's as clueless as anyone on here on the issue
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by ashawopikin(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na fine girl
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by BRATISLAVA: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
thorpido:

Maybe they fell in love while he/she was helping her/him overcome his/her grief.

But it's rather fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.