Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death (86315 Views)

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by dorin27(f): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
grin grin
Ekejoestar:

u are nw d jugde, jury and executioner, look at hw u jumped 2 conclusion...
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by MrIcredible: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
izubext007:
I'm not surprised, their religion support cousins to get married
Hypocrites!

In Genesis 9:20–27, Ham saw his father Noah's unclothedness. The Talmud suggests that Ham may have sodomized Noah (Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 70a). In more recent times, some scholars have suggested that Ham may have had intercourse with his father's wife.
Abraham's brother Nahor married his niece Milcah, the daughter of his other brother Haran.
Living in an isolated area after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot's two daughters conspired to inebriate and seduce their father due to the lack of available partners. Because of intoxication, Lot "perceived not" when his firstborn, and the following night his younger daughter, lay with him. (Genesis 19:32–35) The two children born were directly Lot's sons and indirectly his grandsons, being his daughters' sons. Likewise, their sons were also half-brothers (between them and with their mothers), having the same father, as well as cousins, having mothers that were sisters.l
In one of the tales of a wife confused for a sister, Abraham admitted that his wife Sarah is his half-sister—the daughter of his father but not his mother.
However, in rabbinic literature, Sarah is considered Abraham's niece (the daughter of his brother, Haran).
Marriage of cousins was common in the pre-Sinai period. Abraham's son Isaac married Rebekah, his first cousin once removed, the granddaughter of his father Abraham's brother Nahor with Milcah.
Isaac and Rebekah's firstborn son Esau resorted to marrying his cousin Mahalath, daughter of his father's brother Ishmael because his parents didn't approve of him having relationships with Canaanites.
Isaac and Rebekah's second son Jacob married his cousins Leah and Rachel, who were both sisters and daughters of his mother's brother Laban.
Jacob's firstborn son Reuben had sex with his father's concubine Bilhah.
Judah, Jacob's fourth son, mistook his daughter-in-law Tamar for a prostitute while she was veiled, and had sex with her.
Amram married his paternal aunt Jochebed, the mother of Miriam, Aaron and Moses.However, according to the Septuagint, she was his cousin.
Amnon, King David's eldest son and heir to the throne, raped his half-sister Tamar. Tamar's brother, Absalom, learned of the incident and, two years later, ordered his servants to have Amnon killed. In vain with Amnon, Tamar said, "Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee".
Absalom, son of King David, in the middle of a rebellion against his father, had sex with his father's concubines on the roof inside a tent.
Rehoboam, son of Solomon and Naamah,[31] married Maacah daughter of Absalom.2 Samuel 14:27 does not list Maacah as a daughter of Absalom,[33] but Absalom seems to have had sex with the wives of David, his father, at the advice of Ahithophel.
Zelophehad's daughters, Mahlah, Tirzah, Hoglah, Milcah and Noah, married their cousins on their father's side to obey the Lord's command. The Lord said: "no inheritance shall be transferred from one tribe to another"
Caleb said, “I will give my daughter Acsah in marriage to the one who attacks and captures Kiriath-sepher.” Othniel, the son of Caleb’s brother Kenaz, was the one who conquered it, so Acsah became Othniel’s wife.

Shove all that into your ass!
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Patrioticman007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
lucky999:
I think the man have been praying for his brother to die so that he can marry her wife.

what if the girl have spiritual problem and maybe what killed his brother killed him too.

The concubine.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Digitalben(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Something is definately wrong here
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by HRMK: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
ISNT THAT A TABOO?OR ITS THE TRADITION OVER THERE WHERE THE SENIORS INHERIT THE JUNIORS?ABOMINATION!LETS HOPE HIS SPIRIT WULD SPARE THEM!!
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by IYANGBALI: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hausa and their satanic cultures
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
JovialJune:

Would you like to be banned?
I said you are the rubbish, cry baby cheesy
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by macaranta(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Shokoloko:

She didn't have a thing for his brother. That girl is in denial and is looking for her dead fiancé in his brother. In her mind she is marrying her fiancé. She will regret it when she realises that he cannot be his brother.

Counseling is so underrated in Nigeria, she's still in grief and possibly isn't making the best decision in her current state of mind.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by egopersonified(f): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
maybe she is pregnant for the late soldier
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Shokoloko(f): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
luminouz:

You are wrong. The siblings don't look alike. Such scenario is applicable to twins or facially similar siblings

Wrong, It is not facial similarity. Its a familiar aura - that's what she is searching for. And very close friends or siblings have similar aura. Thats why you see sometimes when a person marries into a family, the two families start to marry amongst themselves.

Have you seen where a girl is told "You are just your father". She is not male, but everything about her exudes her father. That's what our young girl i trying to get
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Gbeng30(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
I guess there is something more to the union of the both family that we don't know, it's obvious apart from the tradition there is something more to it, after all she has never been marry to the younger brother...strange things full everywhere for this country sha
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by OdefaGirl(f): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

You are a mistake of a human
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by luminouz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Shokoloko:

Wrong, It is not facial similarity. Its a familiar aura - that's what she is searching for. And very close friends or siblings have similar aura. Thats why you see sometimes when a person marries into a family, the two families start to marry amongst themselves.

Have you seen where a girl is told "You are just your father". She is not male, but everything about her exudes her father. That's what our young girl i trying to get

You have a point but I still don't think she is marrying him for such.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Coldfeet(f): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ekejoestar:
What

Could be tradition or the girls' decision, maybe she still wants to marry in the family just to honour his fiance memory.
Pls let's not be quick to judge or apportion blame
She's pregnant for the late guy, marrying the brother is to save face and legitimize the child.

1 Like

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by DedeNkem: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
As long as he had no hand in his brother's death, there's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by winner37(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Take a look at what Nigeria has caused .
why building a house for another man to become a landlord ?

I guess the deceased must be very mad in anger in the land of the death about what is goingon on the land of the living.

now I can see why my betrothed asked me not to join Nigeria army.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by IgboWarlord(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I see nothing wrong with the decision

Same ooo...
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by SweetCunt97(f): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Made619:
Well it's a controversial decision she took. if it were to b a Christian bride then hell would have let loosed on her cuz they will say she no even morn the guy for atleast 6months or a year....well since she's from za oza side, it's their tradition they don't morn the dead for too long.

What they did is biblical
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by raphy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Thts her own wish they can't force a donkey to drink water when they take it to the stream.

Its we'll with her..
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Neddyogu(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
The bride be like Ah, I don come be say I don come. We die here! Soldier come, soldier go, barrack dey kampe!
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by rhames(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMslvaiDsu8/?igshid=1ujbwk8wdp3le

The family may have been nice to her when her husband was alive hence her decision to stay in the family
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
OdefaGirl:

You are a mistake of a human
Ode-0fa
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by VicM6: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
All about female....The pussy must be slammed.
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by offset67(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
I fear who no fear vagina people
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by BabbanBura(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Coldfeet:
She's pregnant for the late guy, marrying the brother is to save face and legitimize the child.

That's a probable scenario in other parts of the country but not rhe North. You have some learning to do on the people of the North and their way of life
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Made619(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetCunt97:
What they did is biblical
Yeah that's true...not that I wish you this but can do what she did?
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by SweetCunt97(f): 12:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Made619:
Yeah that's true...not that I wish you this but can do what she did?
Well, ive got no idea. D guy worwor
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Made619(m): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2021
Sleekfingers:

for your information, mourning of the dead for too long, is simply a waste of time .....that person is gone . If una like make una cry for 10 years.....

I remember back in 1994 when i lost my girlfriend. We were both in secondary school then.....i couldnt sleep or eat for days.....as a matter of fact, i was hallucinating.....it was like i was seeing her.....her parents knows me very well.....the day she was buried at ikoyi cementry......come and see how people dey beg me.....i really dramatized that day........

to cut long story short, i end up dating her elder sister. I thought she was the one i was gonna marry......her mum do call me OKO WA ( our husband).....

so i dont see anything wrong with her decision
wow it's well sir and am glad you were able to come of it because it's not an easy experience.

1 Like

Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Made619(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Well, ive got no idea. D guy worwor
haha...so you have a thing for handsome guys?
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by SweetCunt97(f): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2021
Made619:
haha...so you have a thing for handsome guys?
naturally
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Made619(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetCunt97:
naturally
That's lovely but trust you know they come with their own troubles?
Re: Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death by Sleekfingers: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Made619:
wow it's well sir and am glad you were able to come of it because it's not an easy experience.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.