Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,447 members, 7,978,429 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why's No One Talking About Abeokuta (a Very Beautiful City) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why's No One Talking About Abeokuta (a Very Beautiful City) (667 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? / Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why's No One Talking About Abeokuta (a Very Beautiful City) by Cashsteady(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Most times if you ask Nigerians to mention the most beautiful cities in the country, most people mention cities like Lagos, Abuja, uyo, enugu and the rest.. Still wondering why no one is talking about abeokuta tbh it's actually one of the most beautiful cities I have been to.. The serenity, good roads, neatness is just amazing... I went to the city last week Friday for something I was surprised with the things I saw everything was just cool and organized.. I didn't take pictures because I didn't have the time too. Nigeria does not start and end in Lagos oo
Re: Why's No One Talking About Abeokuta (a Very Beautiful City) by duro4chang(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ori oke Olumo. Mayo mayo mayo ooo lori olumo, mayo mayo mayo oooo Lori olumo

1 Like

Re: Why's No One Talking About Abeokuta (a Very Beautiful City) by Obalatule: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na just say brown roof too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's No One Talking About Abeokuta (a Very Beautiful City) by SweetVibe: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
my hand no dey oo, this post fit cause another tribal war here oo

1 Like

Re: Why's No One Talking About Abeokuta (a Very Beautiful City) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cashsteady:
Most times if you ask Nigerians to mention the most beautiful cities in the country, most people mention cities like Lagos, Abuja, uyo, enugu and the rest.. Still wondering why no one is talking about abeokuta tbh it's actually one of the most beautiful cities I have been to.. The serenity, good roads, neatness is just amazing... I went to the city last week Friday for something I was surprised with the things I saw everything was just cool and organized.. I didn't take pictures because I didn't have the time too. Nigeria does not start and end in Lagos oo
Have u been to the other cities ? When u do then compare

(1) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Attack Against Alake – Sunday Igboho / Man Destroys Restaurant With His Car After Ex-girlfriend Refused To Talk To Him / Abidemi From From Newyork Calls Nnamdi Kanu ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.