Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,290 members, 7,887,855 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? (6047 Views)

Quick Check If Religion Have Damaged Your Mind / Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor / Christians Must Not Do Different Styles In Bed, It Is A Sin Before God – Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

"Space 3 million years from now or less be in Venus and you Galaxies"? What the fuq! Are you trying to depress yourself or something?

buda woke up at exactly 6:39am. The time is now 16:18GMT and buda has only had one cup of coffee all day, but buda is having a very good day thank you very much, and buda is hopeful that buda will not starve to death today nor tomorrow nor the day after, and that is hope enough for buda.

You see, I can understand how you don't understand or comprehend the essence of hope, but what sadly amuses me is how you don't even attempt to understand the essence of hope and just discard it yet hope I am having a good day.

Are you having a good day, TheSourcerer? I very much hope you are.
the very best thank you . but you know theres no hope because que Sera Sera , with or without hope que Sera Sera buda
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
LordReed:

Obviously the one who tells them the truth will set them free. My dear buda but I have not your wisdom and still deploy crude tools.
LordReed ?.
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

Before I write a post on Nairaland I have to meditate on it to ensure my words express accurately the contents of my mind.

Every single moment of my life apart from when I sleep I meditate to ensure I'm not deluding myself.

Every single moment that I sleep and dream a dream I meditate because I'm constantly trying to bring the billions of Naira in my dreams into my non-dream life!

Just the other day I smoked a cigarette in my dreams and was kicking myself for being weak.

Short answer. [url==https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zazen?wprov=sfla1]buda zazen[/url]!

buda I smoke , kicking yourself over what you see as 'wrong /bad habit' is actually not worth beating yourself over , we are humans after all , we are perfect that way
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
buda I smoke , kicking yourself over what you see as 'wrong /bad habit' is actually not worth beating yourself over , we are humans after all , we are perfect that way

You may smoke. But you can not possibly have smoked like buda smoked or you will get why I kick myself for smoking in my dream.
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

You may smoke. But you can not possibly have smoked like buda smoked or you will get why I kick myself for smoking in my dream.
I'm glad budaa smoked before buda judged .
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
the very best thank you . but you know theres no hope because que Sera Sera , with or without hope que Sera Sera buda

Why do you insist that your beans must be my beans? If hope is que Sera Sera for TheSourcerer must hope therefore be que Sera Sera for buda?

Do we not all have the freedom of will to determine our future and whether to be hopeful or unhopeful?

Do you think buda places buda's life in the hands of the Gods like TheSourcerer does?
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

buda you are aware there are certain herbs and incence when smoked/burnt , helps in transition in meditation .?
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I'm glad budaa smoked before buda judged .

Sadly, probably longer than you've lived and stuff you'd probably never smoke.
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
buda you are aware there are certain herbs and incence when smoked/burnt , helps in transition in meditation .?

I am not interested. Stay on topic.
Drug induced meditation is delusion.
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

Why do you insist that your beans must be my beans? If hope is que Sera Sera for TheSourcerer must hope therefore be que Sera Sera for buda?

Do we not all have the freedom of will to determine our future and whether to be hopeful or unhopeful?

Do you think buda places buda's life in the hands of the Gods like TheSourcerer does?
I put it to you buda that we are who we are genetically , there is no freewill in choosing who or what we do . there really is no freewill , the fingers grow because it is given pictured detail of how it should be and move , millions of these cells make us , and know these cells work independently and dependently on each other , who is to say we have free will .?
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

which is your truth .
Spirituality is delusion then ?
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

I am on topic , meditation is aided through herbs , it is traditional , it is ancient and pure . so why discard so critically? Never mind , buda has his reasons . but I am not off topic
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I put it to you buda that we are who we are genetically , there is no freewill in choosing who or what we do . there really is no freewill , the fingers grow because it is given pictured detail of how it should be and move , millions of these cells make us , and know these cells work independently and dependently on each other , who is to say we have free will .?

If there is no free will then your existence must be at the whim of the Gods of your genes.

Do you agree? Explain why or why not.
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Buda We are not human. Is all I'm trying to say .we are what we don't know , we are humans because we do not know what we are . Light I believe we are , light . when we die that light Is gone . reborn .?maybe we don't know? But I know for sure is a billion years from now my I'll be scattered amongsts the galaxies and msy be form a new planet , a new earth.
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

If there is no free will then your existence must be at the whim of the Gods of your genes.

would be great we faced timed some day .
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I am on topic , meditation is aided through herbs , it is traditional , it is ancient and pure . so why discard so critically? Never mind , buda has his reasons .

As I said, stuff you can not imagine for longer than you've lived.
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

and yes the whim of the gods of 'our' genes yes .
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Buda We are not human. Is all I'm trying to say .we are what we don't know , we are humans because we do not know what we are . Light I believe we are , light .

You yourself said we are who (and what) we are, so why quibble over whether we are light or humans? As long as we can agree that we are not pigs or ants or tables and have the freewill to become whatever we may wish, I really do not get your point.

Hope, however, is about what we can become, so you might find it's needed, unless you are satisfied with who or what you currently are.

1 Like

Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by LordReed(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
LordReed ?.

Yeah?
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
buda where do you stand ? You know where I stand , you want me to question where I stand ? Respectful just like Socrates , but where do you stand? Its a direct question .

Trust your eyes! You can very clearly see with your eyes that buda has no stand, apart from love one another of course.

And when you see buda's standlessness, ask yourself the direct question why you stand where you stand.
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
and yes the whim of the gods of 'our' genes yes .

Sorry, but you are going to have to speak for yourself, because for the intent and purpose of the current state of this discussion, buda pleads Igbo and states that if buda says yes and buda's Chi of buda's Genes do not say yes with buda, buda will take that disagreeing Chi of buda's Genes to the bottom of the river and bash its head in and get another Chi of buda's Genes that are more agreeable with buda.

You'd get it if you've read Things Fall Apart.

Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
LordReed ?.
Do you think the world exists for any reason?
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:

Delving a bit into the bible ,

"Delving a bit into the bible" is like delving a bit into life or a plate of eba and ogbono soup with assorted meats and two odekus.

You know very well you could not have possibly eaten enough by your mere delving and any opinion you may have will be conceived from little data because you will be insufficiently drunk.

2 Likes

Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by LordReed(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Reason only exists in conscious minds. The world doesn't have a conscious mind therefore cannot have reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

"Delving a bit into the bible" is like delving a bit into life or a plate of eba and ogbono soup with assorted meats and two odekus.

You know very well you could not have possibly eaten enough by your mere delving and any opinion you may have will be conceived from little data because you will be insufficiently drunk.
budaa I see you're free . you're actually free!!! Free from mind and subconscious . well you show the signs so I believe so , but then again the universe is infinite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
LordReed:

Reason only exists in conscious minds. The world doesn't have a conscious mind therefore cannot have reason.
exactly . and I recently found out that even a slug has coinsiousness. To our extent yes so do whales .
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
LordReed:

If your god exists then he is the most immoral being in existence because he doesn't even follow his own rules.

Is there no end to your lies and Untrue Accusations?

Even if it was proclaimed by God that Scoffers and Liars would rise up in the last days of this world, must it be you?

Even after putting down all your lies and accusations until the point you had no further reasonable issue, you still go about laying again your former lies and Accusations?

How would it not be right to call you the son of Satan the Father of All Lars?

The you would cry now that I have insulted you meanwhile you have First Insulted Another, Who is Too Big as to stoop so low to defend Himself before His creation, just like you going to explain yourself to your phone or car, what madness that is!

If you guys do not want those who believe in God put a Clear Notification that this is A Party for the gathering of Haters of God, so that we can all stay away and only interested parties should be in attendance!
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

hell yeah to consume and be consumed . and ensure the gene moves up the next generation .
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
hell yeah to consume and be consumed . and ensure the gene moves up the next generation .

Please op eh, change your header to party for haters of God!

1 Like

Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

too long , God is undesiring of a title worthy to form a group .
Though we are tagged Atheists, Unbelievers ,Satanists (who are just a mockery of christiaindom by the way )
I prefer a freethinker , yes .
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by budaatum: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheSourcerer:
budaa I see you're free . you're actually free!!! Free from mind and subconscious . well you show the signs so I believe so , but then again the universe is infinite.

Yes, the universe is infinite. And freedom is relative.

At the moment, I happen to be imprisoned to my toilet. Yes, you read that right, my toilet. You see. I want to go to the supermarket down the road but my weak bowel is like something wants to emit and since all the pubs on the way are on lockdown I'd have nowhere for a pitstop so I'm imprisoned at home by the toilet.

Oh, it's not like I have not got food in the house, and like if I do not go to the supermarket I'd starve or anything. I got beans with oxtail and dodo and cider to wash it down, and I got rice with fish stew and vegetables soup too, and I in fact don't particularly need anything from the supermarket and really just want to go for a walk. But toilet. Prison. Free buda, lol.

I'll tell you what. I'm going to have another cup of coffee then say yes to my Chi Toilet and see if it does not say yes back or if I need a new toilet. We'll call it a test of buda's freedom, lol, and I just might grab a bottle of red wine.
Re: What If Religion Really was a Scam , What Would You Do different.? by TheSourcerer: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Dtruthspeaker I suspect your moniker may be bred from seeking truth , which of course may again not be the case but know there is clear line brteween truth and fact
It is your truth to decide 2 +2 = 1 who are we to deny that . it is your truth
But the fact is 2 +2 =4
Jesus is Lord is truth yes
Allah is the only God yes this is truth
But the fact it there is no God god or dieties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

So Hard To Keep New Year Resolution. How Is Yours? / Anony & Ihedinobi,Goshen, lets Discuss Yahweh,monotheism And The Bible. / Checkout These 15 Hilarious Bible Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.