Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,470 members, 7,904,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience (12689 Views)

‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court / Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? / Video: Obasanjo Went To Toilet 5 Times In 2 Hours – Ex Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by lonecatt(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Imagine orji kalu comparing himself to joseph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Premiumwriter: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by adenigga(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kalu-replies-ikpeazu-abaribe/

This guy is empty upstairs!

How can you be comparing political prisoner ( Obasanjo ) with Fraudster & Corruption accused by EFCC prisoner that you are.

You are an Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Apc is evil ho ha.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by greensandy: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Eleribu ajokutamamumi ole.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by bibianna(f): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Now we know what he was told to cheer him up. It has always been said that our politicians don't have any shame.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Lashist(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Topmaike007:
Kalu my man no mind them

BELIEVE
No go do better thing with your life...be calling someone that dont know your generation your man...asslicking politicians won't get you anywhere..is this how you want to stay in naija to develop it?? cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Duplexxx: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
No way inn
No way out
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Oga na thieve you be, you and obasanjo. thieves.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Xscape1993:
Is going to prison now an achievement in Nigeria? What a great country rule by unfortunate people!
not achievement but one of the criteria to hold political posts
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by kokomilala(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Who's still listening to this comical man? He once despicably and unabashedly claimed the Igbos developed Lagos.Now,he's making comparisons between his prison experience and OBJ's - no connection! OBJ was jailed after a kangaroo trial, put up by irresponsible soldiers,ordered by that monster,Abacha. But Kalu was not only jailed ,but he was,first convicted of stealing Ábíá State's money.In other words,he went to jail because he was a thief.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by illicit(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Rhetorics....
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by akezn: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Werey dey disguise. So because Obasanjo went to prison, so it is okay to go to prison. Shameless lots.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Topmaike007(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lashist:

No go do better thing with your life...be calling someone that dont know your generation your man...asslicking politicians won't get you anywhere..is this how you want to stay in naija to develop it?? cheesy
can't you air your opinion without insulting someone? it's my opinion why are you insulting me? at least I type it because that's his past same way we all have our past..

Next time I won't be happy seeing that happen

Shalom

BELIEVE
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by LadySarah: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
you will still go back with your audio projects. You,Abaribe ,TA Orji and Ilpeazu using Abia to play Scrabble.

Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Mrbenny001: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Says the big thief.. Ibori too is coming back
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Oosa4sure: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Can you imagine? See how shameless this short thinker man can be!!!
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Cooldiipo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
You came out faster....how you take do am sir!? smiley Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Letthrmsay(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Shameless man....you were convicted and sentenced to 12 years for looting!

Did Abacha send OBJ to prison for looting?

[img]https://media./images/2d9be30ad8be03d95f6c70f722dd7e83/tenor.gif[/img]

Your only free today because your in Nigeria / APC!

Who we offend in this country? Hear OUK
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by waleadeagb(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Shameless idiot....Was it the same reason that took Obasanjo to prison that took you thief Kalu to prison? We don't have elders again in Nigeria to look up to....all our elders are just bunch of thieves, Boko Haram, bandits, kidnappers, mad, stupid, liars, deceptive and ingloriously rapists.....Hell to you most Nigerian elders....
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Letthrmsay(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THIS ARM ROBBER NOR SABI SAY PA OBASANJO NOR BE HIM AGE MATE angry

NGADAAWO OYA USE YOUR SECOND MONIKER CANCEL MY POST grin

Obj will look for avenue to drag his siily ass�
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by samdaisi: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
The man is challenging the kerosene dealer and grammarian in the national assembly for 16 years to justify their achievement with facts and figures
Orji was able to mention some impacts he made within a year let Ipeasu the kerosene seller come out sell his achievement to the people of Abia state
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Godfullsam(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
The reason you went to prison is different from that of baba Obasanjo. Obasanjo went to prison for attacking the then president (President Abacha) but you went to prison for fraud.

It's almost the same reason na. Obj went to prison for attacking abacha while Uzor Kalu went to prison for attacking Abia state money.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by toprealman: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
I know you guys are all criminals, but was he sentenced to prison for the same reason as you?
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by jrusky(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sorry Kalu you went to jail for looting and mind you Mr Kalu you are still having 10 years jail debt ok and you will pay the debt.

Obj went to jail because he was charged for treason and you are charge for looting and stealing Deeh Kalu its never same thing ok.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by toprealman: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
samdaisi:
The man is challenging the kerosene dealer and grammarian in the national assembly for 16 years to justify their achievement with facts and figures
Orji was able to mention some impacts he made within a year let Ipeasu the kerosene seller come out sell his achievement to the people of Abia state
Please if you "danced melon" at mother excellency's crib, just park well and stop showing yourself.
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by johhbekeboh09: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kalu-replies-ikpeazu-abaribe/

See mad man dey compare eself with Obasanjo!....charges against you be say you steal Abia State money...Obasanjo was not jailed for theft

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by bettyharry101: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
You are a convicted thief and you should be ashamed of yourself .There is nothing to be proud of .
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Dregenyi: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by witworth(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
So obasanjo has now become an inspiration to prisoner kalu.
Kalu will forever remain a guilty and well deserved prisoner
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Babssoo(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
I tire o, this people are stupid sha....
Re: Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience by Jostoman: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Something they plan to gain sympathy for you. They think Nigerians will fall for their script.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: I Won’t Pay Ransom Even If My Son Is Kidnapped / Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment / Army's Bridge Construction Promise Will Unite Kuta, Ede Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.