Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? (39102 Views)

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Bola146:
We parted ways because of genotype. I really missed his good communication and companionship despite the long distance. God bless you wherever you are. I wish to meet someone better than you soonest.
see I'm AA o give me a chance
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Usorohtheman(m): 3:02am On Mar 25, 2021
KanuSE:

She is now taken...MOVE ON!

I have moved on. Thank you.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Usorohtheman(m): 3:02am On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=Zivaharry post=100185609][/quote]
Na the truth na..
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by KlausMike(m): 3:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Her tight Chinese cunt grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Miracle4all: 3:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Her calmness, resilience, spirit of determination,even without family support,she made up her mind to go to university,after secondary school,this girl did all manners of jobs, save for years,many of her secondary school mate went to higher institution before her,but she was not discouraged.i remember one day,she said to me,when it happens late,it becomes the latest,to the Glory of God,she is a graduate today.i wish her all d best,I really missed her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Dpundict: 3:54am On Mar 25, 2021
angelfallz:
Wow.
She dealt with me...... people are asking me questions in privateso I had to delete.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Cooldiipo(m): 4:05am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

You are that sure ehn?

10 hours plus?

I am very sure of that! Customer review attest to that too.

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Fistop: 4:06am On Mar 25, 2021
Nothing. My wife has everything my ex never had.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by vincentjk(m): 4:39am On Mar 25, 2021
I've never been oppurtuned to have had a good relationship so I decided to stop dating and stay on my own.

Imagine everyone is recounting the good old days they once shared with their exes but none of my ex is worth mentioning.

I'm still very young though so there are surely better days ahead.

It is well.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Hespee93: 4:52am On Mar 25, 2021
Just that I am free from unnecessary billing.
Thats alln
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by eneye1(m): 4:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Her lies,
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by naijadrivablog: 5:18am On Mar 25, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Nothing much to miss apart from those moments of shopping, spending n fun, but immediately he lost his job, I dump him for good..
For better I stay, for worse I Move..

Fair weather woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by paqman: 5:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Usorohtheman:
I miss her stories about her life's adventures... I love listening to her.

She was really an adventurer.
just like my Bella
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by ogechchukwu: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2021
Nothing she is a bitch.

She hurt me ..

I will miss not to see her again

Which is good news to me
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by DavidEsq(m): 6:12am On Mar 25, 2021
Usorohtheman:
I miss her stories about her life's adventures... I love listening to her.

She was really an adventurer.
And u are a good listener
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Powerfly(f): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2021
001spice:
Lesbo i spot u
Ok.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Basiljoe: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Kebbiprince: 6:42am On Mar 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's a dude like you, baba.
Lol, several fake females here
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Ayus34(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Bola146:
We parted ways because of genotype. I really missed his good communication and companionship despite the long distance. God bless you wherever you are. I wish to meet someone better than you soonest.

Very mature and sincere statement, God will bless you.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Chrisjay1998(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Bola146:

He was just "perfect" for me. We both wept seriously and moved on. AMEN.

perfect and you broke up with him
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by femi4: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Nothing...she was a leech
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Her fat clitoris and that foul odour that pops out of there when i am drilling it.
Bad boy
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2021
bottlewater1:
her mouth odour
grin grin grin wicked boy
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Nothing much to miss apart from those moments of shopping, spending n fun, but immediately he lost his job, I dump him for good..
I hope he chop
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Chrisjay1998(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2021
well, I miss the way she sucked me , God this babe can really suck for Africa
I missed her laughs and jokes, when she's with me she's always in her best mood and I also miss her loyalty

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2021
jonaifame22:
She was my live in lover for two years, i tried enrolloing her where she learnt hair dressing, we had a few fights and quarrels, out of bad advice she opted out, now she is a runs gal, i never thoughtshe would opt for that kind of life style, itnpains me though, iwish i cld make her change,but pray for her often that God will touch her heart towards a better life style
You are a good boy but unfortunately hoes don't think good men until they are damaged beyond repair

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by lereinter(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Bola146:

Ask Google, one of the kids on nairaland

Kids bawo

Na fun na

send me.your email
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2021
SweetVibe:

hahaha guy I understand, woman don do me strong thing for this life too.
I no the take their matter serious again oo
What happened my guy she scam you
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57am On Mar 25, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Let's roll babe gal, my cucumber is enough for the merry to go round
Ubanka
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Mrscarter(f): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Onyi22:

Wow.

Youre one of those leeches who only use men for money?
And to think u think its funny angry
I really dislike shallow ppl like you.

Lol u think that ur ass pic make men want u?
U look dirty (not in a sexy way either)

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Cashsteady:
I never liked my ex.. I only used her for sex very cheap dumbass girl
Bad boy you go use and dump women then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! / My Babe Is Too Clingy / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.