Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:08 PM

Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 (6367 Views)

2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by etokhana: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jigawa Governor and Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Strategy and Contact Committee, Badaru Abubakar, has said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) cannot win the next presidential election.

He assured more people will leave the PDP to join APC.

Badaru spoke when he featured on Channels Television programme Politics Today monitored by The Nation.

“I don’t see the gearing up of PDP to take power, even last week we had the former governor of Ogun state Gbenga Daniel who happens to be the DG Campaign for Atiku in 2019 elections that joined us.

“People are leaving PDP to join the APC. The honesty and sincerity of purpose will help us retain power in 2023.”

He however declined to comment on whether power should shift to the South in 2023.

“I am in the strategy committee that will look into this issue, at this point if you have asked me about this one month ago; I would have told you my positon.

“As the chairman of the strategy committee I cannot say my own personal view…I don’t want to preempt what will come from the committee.

Speaking on why Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria since independence as a leader, he said: “Certainly I agree, given the circumstances we have now, I believe 100 percent, Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria since independence;

“I am a state governor, I know what I inherited, I know the trouble I go through, I know one time I wanted to leave … really without the support of President Buhari we couldn’t have raised our head up as governors.”

He noted Buhari provided bailouts to all the states with 18-month support to pay salaries, and ensured payment of Paris-club money for infrastructure.

Badaru also noted therders-farmers clashes persisted because of the neglect of the past governments that banditry and kidnapping did not start with Buhari’s administration “but it just continued.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/why-apc-will-retain-power-in-2023-badaru/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Hashabiah: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
This is man must be swallowing something that is close to crystal-meth lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Movicq(m): 4:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Getat
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Peterobi90: 4:53am On Mar 26, 2021
By using poverty to suppress the fighting strength of Nigerians...

Other parties should start video documenting the terrible happenings and strife of Nigerians as we tend to forget easily so as to implore the Obaseki strategy on billboards in various states..

Fuel is about moving to to N234... imagine the strife and level of poverty coming to Nigerians.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 4:54am On Mar 26, 2021
They can’t, not with this utterly disappointing and destabilizing track record.

Change is power is good for democratic growth bt the electoral system has to work as it’s supposed to.
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by highchief1: 4:57am On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by onadana: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2021
When you think Nigeria is your personal hangbag.

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by ChiefOloye(m): 4:59am On Mar 26, 2021
I stopped reading, when I read where he said that "Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria..." the Governor is either delusional, deliberately mischievous or high on cheap illicit drugs.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Seniorwriter(m): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Clueless & Unintelligent statements from a Moronic Governor....imagine saying the president gave bailouts for salary payments meaning him and all the governors that got the bailout could not be proactive enough to create sustainable revenue from their state's human and natural resources...no innovation or profitable creativity whatsoever....
Nigeria is Led by very unpretentious wicked clueless politicians !!!! Very Sad.
BTW are the monies they got from Buhari not from Nogeria( tax payers) or is it from Buhari's personal bank account money gotten from his personal sweat or business....these people are just so dumb so they are very good at creating more hardship because they are CLUELESS!!!!

Well come 2023 youths must vote out this set of stupid old leaders by fire by force...I'm very sure there will be no party called APC once they are all booted out effectively....even the so called PDP will cease to be noticed once we youths create a Paradigm shift.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:09am On Mar 26, 2021
Rulers in Nigeria are not different from most of the citizens. Very dull unintelligent myopic set of people.
Thunder fire vulture griller blockos!!!

6 Likes

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 26, 2021
Forget what you think.
APC will not win the presidency in 2023.

Though i am not in support of either party but APC won't win in 2023.
No matter what you think. They blew their chances already.

Nigerians will show them pepper in 2023.

It's 100% clear that PDP is coming back.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by optimus106(m): 5:29am On Mar 26, 2021
YOU BETTER WAKE UP

ONLY SUFFERING AND SMILING
NIGERIAS WILL BACK APC
COME 2023.

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Kennitrust(m): 5:29am On Mar 26, 2021
Beautiful they will be no vote but manipulation
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Racoon(m): 5:31am On Mar 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:
I stopped reading, when I read where he said that "Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria..." the Governor is either delusional, deliberately mischievous or high on cheap illicit drugs.
They are all the same.Imagine the shitcrap this man is saying with what they have turned this nation into @ present.Nigeria needs a violent revolution that will reset the brains of these idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by 6digitscomrade: 5:33am On Mar 26, 2021
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-apc-will-retain-power-in-2023-badaru/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
it didn’t just continued it festered and blossom like a lily by the riverside
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by officialmario(m): 5:39am On Mar 26, 2021
This man must be sensible senseless
you want this fake party to retain power, when 80% of the masses are wallowing on a breadline.
APC MUST GO...IYA YI TO GE

3 Likes

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Duplexxx: 5:43am On Mar 26, 2021
We shall see then
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by pode(m): 5:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Instead of voting, Nigerians should get ready to experience highest manipulations 2023 in the history of this nation

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Oluolad86(f): 5:55am On Mar 26, 2021
Please I need a cardiologist to treat me for free please
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Maxymilliano(m): 6:00am On Mar 26, 2021
Badaru is living in fool's paradise

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by witworth(m): 6:12am On Mar 26, 2021
I know PDP is just trying to take advantage of the worst situation of the country and hijack any complaint and protest by the Nigerian masses, but even useless PDP self will not rule again, I pray Nigeria scatter and everybody breakaway. Coz irrational APC just came to destroy what irrelevant PDP damaged.
all the political parties not worth voting for so therefore we need to divide the country.
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by garfield1: 6:15am On Mar 26, 2021
CardiNice:
Forget what you think.

Instead of pdp,we remain with apc

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by surgical: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2021
Peterobi90:
By using poverty to suppress the fighting strength of Nigerians...

Other parties should start video documenting the terrible happenings and strife of Nigerians as we tend to forget easily so as to implore the Obaseki strategy on billboards in various states..

Fuel is about moving to to N234... imagine the strife and level of poverty coming to Nigerians.
They just want to rig ,they believe once they rig themselves to power Nigerians will do nothing but just accept,that is why those privy to the plan are decamping to the party

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by HacheNoire: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2021
Hashabiah:
This is man must be swallowing something that is close to crystal-meth lipsrsealed

He said the honest truth.
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by tuoyoojo(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2021
Ask your self this sincere question

Who determines the winner in elections, is it ur votes or inec

Then ask your self who is heading inec

Who is heading Nigeria police

Who is heading all the major military formation

Who is the judge of supreme court

When you answer this, you would get the epiphany

4 Likes

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by samwillyco1(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Where is thunder you have some work to do, before majority of NIGERIANS will die of hardship

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by uthlaw: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2021
CardiNice:
Forget what you think.

bros if na PDP I swear no b for this country....another party can win APC,no b PDP for this north make I dey!

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by anurd1991: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2021
You think u are in your South South.

Who is burn well to try that in the North?

Nah u dey play thatkind stupid politics.

For here, come up with your programme and what is your antecedent?

Hope u have Your Endsars mascara video to campaign.

wink wink

Peterobi90:
By
using poverty to suppress the fighting strength of Nigerians...

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by berrystunn(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2021
garfield1:

Instead of pdp,we remain with apc

Die, die ,die ,die ,die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Muhylonaire007: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Holds Session With Muslim, Christian Leaders On Noise Pollution / President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday / State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.