Stats: 3,186,566 members, 7,929,811 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 (6395 Views)

2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent (2) (3) (4)

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2021
imagine a fool all the way from jigawa saying this

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Rawhumper(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Thunder you one billion times for saying Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigerians.

I dont care if APC or PDP wins next election, what i care if any Northerner will dare take power. That is what we waiting.....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

IF THE NORTH RIGS AS USUAL THE NEXT ELECTION TO RETAIN POWER....MARK MY WORDS, IT WILL BE THE YEAR OF DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA!!!

IF NORTH SAYS THEY ARE NOT COWARDS, LET THEM TRY AND KEEP POWER AFTER BUHARI.

IF THE NORTH THINKS WE THE SOUTH ESPECIALLY THE IBOS, ARE JUST BARKING AND CHEST BEATING, LET THEM RIG NEXT ELECTION AND PUT A NORTHERNER AS PRESIDENT!!

IF ANYONE HERE THINKS THESE ARE VAIN THREATS, HE SHOULD PATIENTLY WAIT TILL NEXT ELECTION AND WATCH AND SEE. i.e if Nigeria remains as an Entity.

etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-apc-will-retain-power-in-2023-badaru/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Yankee101: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2021
Dreamers

I don't think APC has won any legitimate elections since 2015

Most elections after the first term was militarized and rigged. Imagine calling Kogi elections an election
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Mosesvic11(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2021
uthlaw:
bros if na PDP I swear no b for this country....another party can win APC,no b PDP for this north make I dey!
which north side you de? almost every northern self done tired of your APC....
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Onuoha1234(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2021
You blab as if APC is the only party in Nigeria.You may disappear come 2023.PDP can also crash.A new power can also emerge.Remember that.ANYTHING.IS POSSIBLE!
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by ohiku4every1(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2021
"""
Speaking on why Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria since independence as a leader, he said: “Certainly I agree, given the circumstances we have now, I believe 100 percent, Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria since independence;"
""""""

Badaru or whatever you are called

I say Ubanka, wawa
Nonsense
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by uthlaw: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Mosesvic11:
which north side you de? almost every northern self done tired of your APC....
oga na lie,hausa man go just complain,once election come,na there choice Dem go follow...if PDP wan win,make de allow kwankwaso or tanbuwal,hausa man no go vote south East!
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Clueless & Unintelligent statements from a Moronic Governor....imagine saying the president gave bailouts for salary payments meaning him and all the governors that got the bailout could not be proactive enough to create sustainable revenue from their state's human and natural resources...no innovation or profitable creativity whatsoever....
Nigeria is Led by very unpretentious wicked clueless politicians !!!! Very Sad.
BTW are the monies they got from Buhari not from Nogeria( tax payers) or is it from Buhari's personal bank account money gotten from his personal sweat or business....these people are just so dumb so they are very good at creating more hardship because they are CLUELESS!!!!

Well come 2023 youths must vote out this set of stupid old leaders by fire by force...I'm very sure there will be no party called APC once they are all booted out effectively....even the so called PDP will cease to be noticed once we youths create a Paradigm shift.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Though I disagree with his statement but u need explanation or understanding of what happened when they're sworn into office after taking over from PDP.
When PMB came almost all states & FG treasury were looted with many states suffering from huge debt.
Most of the sworn in governors couldn't pay salary of their first month in office talkless of paying running cost & perhaps it would have lasted for more than a year. Imagine if state can't pay salary & pay recurrent expenditure? Badaru particularly received only N11m from his predecessor.
PMB was advised not to take loan and manage to use other funding sources to bail state govts out from the excess debt own by contractors, pensioners and others paid by bailout fund.
Badaru's statement is political with little sense of reality.
One of the biggest weakness of youth in Nigeria is we're very emotional, very hasty in making decisions, and instead of managing a problem with possible available solutions we resort to use unrealistic, dangerous options than strategic, tactical and careful approach.
You can't just advocate removing party (APC, PDP) built with people who are evil, powerful, extremely, wealthy, controlling securities, govt MDAs with limitless foreign relationship over night.
For the youth to takeover the position we deserve in the political circle of Nigeria, we need to enter the system no matter how decay, corrupt, & bad it is, occupy most strategic party positions that influence primary elections; with these I'm upbeat, the youth with larger population, more knowledgeable can get their deserving positions. Otherwise, all other rhetoric social media outbursts, insults and incitation of war will end up consuming all of us not them because they've the resources to fly out of this nation in the event of war. Most of these elite have bilateral citizenship ever ready to abscond when the country burn.

Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
garfield1:

Instead of pdp,we remain with apc
See a certified psychiatrist ASAP
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by garfield1: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

See a certified psychiatrist ASAP

You are a yabaleft patient
Re: Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 by Fluency(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
garfield1:

Instead of pdp,we remain with apc

Are you still living in Nigeria?

Why Racism Will Never End / Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 / Abia State Is Owing Civil Servants 10months Salary