Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,540 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily (2283 Views)

From 2k Buy Original Men Clothing And Accessories At Low Price POD / Co-own A Mobile Buka Outlet In Lagos With 250k, Earn 2k Daily / What Can I Cook For 2k That Would Last Family Of 5 Till Next Week Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by PuZZyNegro: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2021
usj:
With 20k you can do a lot depending on your lacation. Here are things you can do:
1. Sell pure water/bottle water at a very good locations I.e in traffic, any large gathering like church crusade
2. Cold drinks I.e coke, mult etc.
3. If you're good at cooking get a hotspot and prepare noodles for people you can add pap, bread and acara or tea to it.
4. You can sell oranges and other types of fruits

5. If there is a good market around you go close to a shop owner and lean the act of selling. You can help the person in selling and get commissions on the items sold. There are boys that come to our shop and other shops to collect goods to sell and return our money to us. They can sell a goods of about 10k for like 11k to 20k and return our 10k and keep the remaining cash, we call them baranda boys they don't own shops but are doing well for themselves (the focused ones)
5. Learn some skills from YouTube or go close to anybody that knows how and provide services. Learn how to change car A.C filters and how to fill AC Gases such as Solkane, Cheb or Snow (134 ra) all you need to buy is a hose (cost less than 5k. This is something that will take you less that 3 days to learn.
6. You can also learn Solar film (tinted, that thing that make car glasses to be very dark and impossible for people to see who is in the car) installation, its really moving market and it very easily to understand) all this can easily be learned.
Like I said your location matters. Goodluck

How come nobody has ever told the poster that no matter which business he starts, earning minimum of 2k profit (net income) daily is almost impossible.

2 x 30 = 60.

So, you want to earn 60k monthly with a 20k investment? That's 200% increase in your investment?

To be successful in any business, you've got to be realistic, else, you will be setting yourself up for failure.

If you buy the wrong coin or at the wrong time on Binance with your 20k, you can watch your money reduce to 2k in an hour.

1 Like

Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by usj(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

How come nobody has ever told the poster that no matter which business he starts, earning minimum of 2k profit (net income) daily is almost impossible.

2 x 30 = 60.

So, you want to earn 60k monthly with a 20k investment? That's 200% increase in your investment?

To be successful in any business, you've got to be realistic, else, you will be setting yourself up for failure.

If you buy the wrong coin or at the wrong time on Binance with your 20k, you can watch your money reduce to 2k in an hour.

He can even earn more than that without spending a dime, with my no 5 and above points. If not that I don't have personal relationships with him I would have asked him to be coming over to my shop, on a good day he could be going home with more that 5k
Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2021
usj:

He can even earn more than that without spending a dime, with my no 5 and above points. If not that I don't have personal relationships with him I would have asked him to be coming over to my shop, on a good day he could be going home with more that 5k
What do you deal on? what do I need to do in your shop
Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by djbuobley69(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2021
usj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUvF8qaMe1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjE3maKtiHs
Pls the second one i dont understand the language.do u have another one for me please
Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by usj(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2021
djbuobley69:

Pls the second one i dont understand the language.do u have another one for me please
go to youtube.com and search for what you want
Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by yazga: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
investorMK:
thanks......

but I still need personal mentor on this cryptocurrency
Personal mentor as regards CryptoCurrency?
Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
djbuobley69:

OK I will send my Whatapp number to you
Good day sir, pls can u also send me ur WhatsApp number? am also interested in d crypto currency stuff. francisgodstime5@gmail.com is my number
Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by investorMK(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
yazga:
Personal mentor as regards CryptoCurrency?
yes
Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=investorMK post=100340972] yes[/quote
Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
djbuobley69:

Yes u can even with 5k I can help u make 30k every month

I'm also interested brother.
Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by keycash: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Start second hand cloths and thanks me later
Re: I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily by Sammzy200: 5:42am On Apr 03, 2021
THE BITTER TRUTH

If you'd look for get rich quick scheme bro, there are 2 things involved, either you gain for it now and regret later or you don't gain at all and regret

Meanwhile, I can teach you how to build a SCALABLE Businesses model online that might not earn you Instant cash BUT will Definitely earn you money in the long run by simply turning your Knowledge into Cash with Simple secret formula I'll share with you

I'm talking about a Business of being your own Boss that will stand the test of time anytime, anyday.

Wanna know more, Message me on WhatsApp via 08131283768

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wifes Male Course Mate / Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being) / Can My Husband To Be Adopt My Son? What Are The Procedures Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.