Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Bobrisky Flies Fan From Ivory Coast To Nigeria, Sprays Money On Her (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Flies Fan From Ivory Coast To Nigeria, Sprays Money On Her (Video) (582 Views)

Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Flies Fan From Ivory Coast To Nigeria, Sprays Money On Her (Video) by benjackugo: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky showers his fan from Ivory Coast who inked a tattoo of his name with loads of cash after flying her down to Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

Some weeks ago that the Ivorian fan showed off a tattoo of Bobrisky inked on her body as an appreciation of love.

In return, Bobrisky paid for the fan’s trip to Nigeria to enjoy for some lavish treatment just as he did with other fans.

In a video shared on his Instagram handle, Bobrisky is seen spraying money on the exciter lady.

Bobrisky captioned the video;

"You guys remember @oye.kyme that drew my name on her thighs in ivory cost ? I flew her down to Nigeria to change her life. Mummy spraying her daughter. She was so emotional"

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n_V3--DjIg

https://igberetvnews.com/1386106/bobrisky-flies-fan-ivory-coast-nigeria-sprays-money-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Flies Fan From Ivory Coast To Nigeria, Sprays Money On Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Small time , she will begin lamentation of how someone took advantage of her and raped her.
Why Tontoh Dike and other celebrity ladies never complain self?
Re: Bobrisky Flies Fan From Ivory Coast To Nigeria, Sprays Money On Her (Video) by ibotcom(f): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
What a pity!!!!

Everybody should play this game before 3:30pm

36RHHMD
Re: Bobrisky Flies Fan From Ivory Coast To Nigeria, Sprays Money On Her (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
ibotcom:
What a pity!!!!

Everybody should play this game before 3:30pm

36RHHMD
bros this game go cut.not well placed
Re: Bobrisky Flies Fan From Ivory Coast To Nigeria, Sprays Money On Her (Video) by slawormiir: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of E CHOKE By DAVIDO / Tope Alabi Under Fire For Criticizing The Song Of A Fellow Gospel Artist. / I'm Sad, I Had Series Of Unfortunate This Week - Nollywood Actress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.