Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,896 members, 7,909,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Origin Of E CHOKE By DAVIDO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Origin Of E CHOKE By DAVIDO (578 Views)

Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) / Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Origin Of E CHOKE By DAVIDO by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:30am On May 07, 2021
You guys shouldn't forget that David was born Rich, he with his daddy's money was trying to explore his talents with the other guys, my dear E choke ooo ooo, when you have observed how greedy guys are towards money. You will know E choke

Maybe you haven't known, the whole world worship money.

Mammon is their King, and so the sharing formula and the hidden things you must undergo to attain their privileges are burdensome and E really CHOKE

Their religion choke.

But can I tell you all something? There's a higher life, a free life, a supernatural which never CHOKE.

The truth is, King Solomon also observed the same thing, vanity upon vanity, but he'd be wiser if he could observe that everything is NEW NOW. Tell David what I said to him, please tell him this, he needs to be free immediately.

It was the reigning truth in the days of old, but not anymore people. Wake up people, your light is here, wake up people!
Re: The Origin Of E CHOKE By DAVIDO by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:22am On May 07, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: The Origin Of E CHOKE By DAVIDO by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:00am On May 07, 2021
Ya
Re: The Origin Of E CHOKE By DAVIDO by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:11pm On May 07, 2021
Silk
Re: The Origin Of E CHOKE By DAVIDO by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:20pm On May 07, 2021
Bam

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Wizkid’s Fan Asked Alicia Keys If She Has Listened To Mil,she Responds / Nancy Isime Biography / Peter Okoye (Mr. P) To Appear As Guest Judge On Nigerian Idol This Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.