Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise (27953 Views)

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case / Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Lexusgs430: 5:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Not only resign........ Also share info on compromise(s).....
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by faisees(m): 5:24am On Mar 28, 2021
What about your Father too, he is also Among the terrorists..... Stupid of you, calling an old Man like Baba Buhari as a terrorist, or because he is muslim
mbaboy:
you have not named Buhari the terrorist
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by MufasaLion: 5:25am On Mar 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

See. There's no sense at all in what you've written here o.
Before day will break and everyone will witness this foolishness, I suggest you edit it.

Lol. Your comment tho grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Duplexxx: 5:26am On Mar 28, 2021
Na mount you dey

Who hold you make you no resign
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by SmartPolician: 5:30am On Mar 28, 2021
optionalY09:
let him resign he’s not qualified he doesn’t even know what is doing running after young people with laptops in Ogun. states when people are moving billion of dollars in abuja.

you are not qualified mr man

I don't know what you are talking about because we need young people in good positions in government. I think Bawa is government's reaction to the nationwide #EndSARS protest
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:30am On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry Please help me with free treatment with a cardiologist ( pericarditis with swollen legs) kindly confirm my case, I'm in Ibadan for any confirmation please
You again! Why you dey beg everywhere nah
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Oluolad86(f): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

You again! Why you dey beg everywhere nah

I just pray you be in my condition to know who precious good and sound health is, so that another person will react exactly how you did. If you can't say a word of prayers, why not read and pass?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Faithful1234(m): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:
IPOB effect, they always run away after doing initial gragra

Kanu and ojukwu are good example
if I leave kwale weed u will not listen to me.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by noleflendum: 5:35am On Mar 28, 2021
Validated:
Until big time thieving billionaires are jailed and their assets confiscated whether from North or South, EFCC remains a tool to supress opposition.
Thieves like Ganduje Yahya Bello, Fashola, Tinubu, Atiku Orji Kalu, Oshomole, Amaechi etc should be in jail today, if Nigeria is a serious country.
you didn't mention Jonanthan, ikpeazu, Peter obituary Abi them no be thief again?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by uthlaw: 5:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Validated:
Until big time thieving billionaires are jailed and their assets confiscated whether from North or South, EFCC remains a tool to supress opposition.
Thieves like Ganduje Yahya Bello, Fashola, Tinubu, Atiku Orji Kalu, Oshomole, Amaechi etc should be in jail today, if Nigeria is a serious country.
including obasanjo, Jonathan, Stella oduah,maduake,saraki, patience Jonathan and others!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by mmadu4: 5:44am On Mar 28, 2021
i see this boy getting assassinated if he doesnt compromise . this i have seen ..
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by loswhite(m): 5:50am On Mar 28, 2021
SmartPolician:

I don't know what you are talking about because we need young people in good positions in government. I think Bawa is government's reaction to the nationwide #EndSARS protest
lol you mean young ppl like bankole? We need a system not just young ppl in government...
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by captainamiedi1: 5:51am On Mar 28, 2021
gfon:
You keep going after yahoo boys and leave the so called politician alone,That's compromise already.Truth is these boys spend this monies and the economy benefits in one way or the other,but our politicians hoards this monies or starsh it in foreign accounts.Am not supporting yahoo though,just speaking plain facts.

Boost the economy at the expense of ritual killings, cultism. Making many youth not willing to work anymore? If these trend continue, I pity for Nigeria in 10 years time because Nigeria will have youths who are unproductive. In other countries, I guess it's yahoo that is boosting their economy. Before the wild acceptance of yahoo, was the economy bad?? Has yahoo improve the economy?? Yahoo is even destroying the economy. If you study the side effects of these yahoo, you wouldn't spit these rubbish. Many youths are no longer willing to work. Is that the economy boost??
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by 001spice: 5:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Takitrom: 5:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Uniquekriss(m): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2021
Buy a plot of land in a very good serene environment in Asaba at 1.3-1.5m, resell after one year and mk double of the cost. Everybody wants to develop in Asaba, don't be left out. 08038635825
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by gfon(m): 6:03am On Mar 28, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Boost the economy at the expense of ritual killings, cultism. Making many youth not willing to work anymore? If these trend continue, I pity for Nigeria in 10 years time because Nigeria will have youths who are unproductive. In other countries, I guess it's yahoo that is boosting their economy. Before the wild acceptance of yahoo, was the economy bad?? Has yahoo improve the economy?? Yahoo is even destroying the economy. If you study the side effects of these yahoo, you wouldn't spit these rubbish. Many youths are no longer willing to work. Is that the economy boost??
is the government willing to setup the country and make youths productive?how many of ur senators have bettered the life of their youths in their constituency??The greater blame goes to the government.There is hunger in the land,people are loosing their jobs and so on,but the government is less concerned.But they can hastily sign #42billion for NASS rehabilitation.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by elmessiahs(m): 6:03am On Mar 28, 2021
holier than though geng
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by nihiyomiseun: 6:07am On Mar 28, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/27/efcc-boss-bawa-threatens-to-resign/

Resign for what? and why?. let assume ME of all people ask Mr Bawa to compromise by not arrest my Yahoo friends. The man will resigned
I don't want to say He is an idiot. but well done oooooooooooo
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Ademola47(m): 6:10am On Mar 28, 2021
This is a mere political statement.

That was how a governor was threatening to resign if the security status in his state declined further.

Everything is just for the press.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by SmartPolician: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2021
loswhite:
lol you mean young ppl like bankole? We need a system not just young ppl in government...

We have a system undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

BTW, Dimeji Bankole was cleared of any wrongdoings.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Cutehector(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2021
optionalY09:
let him resign he’s not qualified he doesn’t even know what is doing running after young people with laptops in Ogun. states when people are moving billion of dollars in abuja.

you are not qualified mr man
bro... It is not easy to burst organized crimes
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Iykenuwa(m): 6:13am On Mar 28, 2021
#LoriIroChallenge
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by pickatyou1: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2021
I wish.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Westerville: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2021
The Commission under my watch will continue to abide by the rule of law. If anybody asks me to do anything contrary to my conscience or against the rule of law, I will resign my appointment.”

Who is "anybody" sounds so insecured. EFCC remains joke and tools to surpress opposition. We will only take them serious when they start to jail some corrupt leaders and ministers, any thing short of that,then they are the same as the defunct SARS. Chasing shadows,,,awọn were dey disguise.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by DamnNiggar: 6:19am On Mar 28, 2021
Initial gragra

By the time this one see one billion him mother go close
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by yommen: 6:19am On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:
IPOB effect, they always run away after doing initial gragra

Kanu and ojukwu are good example

Superstupid. What does this have to do with Igbos? This only displays the bigotry in your blood. Jobless!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Kingoslo(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2021
When i hear he was interviewed on NTA i give up >:
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by mariovito(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2021
As if they usually tell us when they're being asked to compromise.

Man Calls For The Arrest Of His Neighbour After He Caught Him Buying Votes (Pix) / Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities / "Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday