Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise (27958 Views)

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case / Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by prigoz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:
IPOB effect, they always run away after doing initial gragra

Kanu and ojukwu are good example
It is like you don't have any meaningful thing you are doing with your life, I noticed that you make comment on every post on NL, and your comments do not make sense, pls grow up. Your make are trying to build house, company etc, but you are trying to type rubbish on every post.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by scarycuteface(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
comedian
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Charly68: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
If Buhari didn't resign,you can do so my brother...things are so bad in our country that corruption has become the norm..
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by Iconicwereysqua: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by frog12: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
they go go after tinubu. na him why tinube want become president by 2023 so he is completely untouchable
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by hkidola00(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Boost the economy at the expense of ritual killings, cultism. Making many youth not willing to work anymore? If these trend continue, I pity for Nigeria in 10 years time because Nigeria will have youths who are unproductive. In other countries, I guess it's yahoo that is boosting their economy. Before the wild acceptance of yahoo, was the economy bad?? Has yahoo improve the economy?? Yahoo is even destroying the economy. If you study the side effects of these yahoo, you wouldn't spit these rubbish. Many youths are no longer willing to work. Is that the economy boost??
pls don't reply d idiot again..he's a yahoo boy..a common thief

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by hkidola00(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
gfon:
is the government willing to setup the country and make youths productive?how many of ur senators have bettered the life of their youths in their constituency??The greater blame goes to the government.There is hunger in the land,people are loosing their jobs and so on,but the government is less concerned.But they can hastily sign #42billion for NASS rehabilitation.
shut up yahoo boy..common thief..u will still end up in prison
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by frog12: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
the best comment so far.

me too wonder. i think there are better qualified investigators than him.
buhari really know how to spoil soup. he dey spoil nigeria. the seniors may just transfer out of the efcc

BabaO2:
He should resign..
His appointment was based on corruption and compromise.
How did a boy of 40 year get an appointment above his seniors with better qualifications than him if not corruption, compromise and fulanilisation agenda?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by gfon(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
hkidola00:
shut up yahoo boy..common thief..u will still end up in prison
see idiot o.Where is this talk coming from??You daft o i swear
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by hkidola00(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
gfon:
see idiot o.Where is this talk coming from??You daft o i swear
keep quite..foolish yahoo apologist..u will end up in prison with Ur friends like I said
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by gfon(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
hkidola00:
keep quite..foolish yahoo apologist..u will end up in prison with Ur friends like I said
lol take a chill pill man...me and you get quarell b4?Why you come carry the matter for head like dis.abeg let the matter go.Good night
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by feedthenation(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
---Past EFCC directors have made the same statements, they never resigned---
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise by elbaraj2020(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Him never see compromise e don't dey shout, when e show ur mouth no go fit open talk..just keep shut n do ur job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC / May 29 Remains Inauguration Day For Presidents – Senate / DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.