Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,782 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:05 PM

Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) (41374 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Nigerian Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With Hummer Instead Of Coffin -photo / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by toxtimmy: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2021
The only thing guaranteed in life is death.... Some people make the arrangements ahead of time how they want to be buried to save their family stress and help the process.... By the way Islam makes things simple as they bury you next day... Christianity in Nigeria makes burial a burden for those still alive, i.e. big dance, food, drink, music, waste of money.... Sad part is when the person was alive no one even paid a visit to the person and say I love you and I appreciate you.

Damn we blacks.

Johnnyessence:
this one will soon die.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Aforxzy(f): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2021
The things we see these days can shock one.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2021
All na crusie.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by peterjulius00(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. I wonder where he has put is hand now to make him buy coffin
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by pelumi247(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2021
I reserve my comment...
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by brandnprinting: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2021
Nothing is new

If you are following news, you will will remember fashola already bought himself a beautiful casket and grave. Historically Jesus was buried in a grave of a Man that have already bought his own grave.

I dont know why all of you are acting and thinking like kids.

post=100301449:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

If that is his wish : Many people in his country will start wishing him RIP in advance.
No time.

Foolish things people do on the internet for fame.
Chasing clout on a foolish level.

This is nothing but the height of stupidity.

Why not also have his funeral party before his demise

Imagine such a fine young boy doing foolish thingy chasing clout...

Btw............
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Bryan88(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2021
jaybenugo:
Kenyan musician, Philip Ptaroba Okoyo, popularly known as Japesa, has bought himself a coffin in anticipation of his funeral, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle on Saturday, March 27, the flamboyant rap artiste shared a photo of himself posing with the casket and said that he didn’t want his fans to struggle with funeral expenses.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM7Qy4FlR84/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
he knws his time is off!!!
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Na dx kinda news dey emanate from Kenya, Zimbabwe and Uganda...

They need frequent medical checkup

This is not ordinary or physical, it's way beyond medical check up.

Soon you will hear he's dead. It's rather spiritual.

These celebrities do the unimaginable just for fame, success and wealth.

A celebrity once posted something like this and died few weeks or days after.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Klington: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2021
If he can't bury himself, then this is a very useless idea.

Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2021
All of you should just chill out. A casket is nothing different from a table, a box you buy from the carpenter's shop they are all made with wood nothing more. Africans very religious but they never knew death is part of religion. They have the lowest life expectancy compared with all other continents , death is always around them yet they think they will use their stupid religious chant and slogan to wish it away. The Guy is just chasing clout but know whether he bought the box or not he will still die the time he is supposed to die
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by vinceobe: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2021
My man, you are so young to contemplate death by now. Live on. Forget death now. Enjoy life to the fullest. Throw away that coffin. It is not for you, now.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Plut01: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2021

Result of depression. That time you have all the fans and people around you but you still feel lonely inward, you start thinking of so many things and that triggers you to think of the great beyond.

The results are coming out already. He needs attention right now than ever else.....

Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Lenient001: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2021
No mind him.. He might has gotten a death message from the death grin.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2021
When death is calling you and you know
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by ehix89(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2021
Marvieduke:
This is to tell us that his death is close by and it seems he has been given a notice by his members in the high realm to start preparing for the journey of no return.
I do love your gait, such lovely strides.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Na rituals tins naa.......he just use SM post gloss am over.
yes.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Na dx kinda news dey emanate from Kenya, Zimbabwe and Uganda...

They need frequent medical checkup

I'll choose this kind of news over those of kidnappings and ritual murders rampant in Nigeria.

If you ask me, it's the ritualists and kidnappers that need to have their heads examined.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Joseph08(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2021
END TIME!

This will be the order of the day.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by millionboi(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2021
jantman:
If this is true then this man is in the Ocult member for prosperity sake and he knows when he will die.

I must tell you guys the truth, the headquarters of the Ocultic world is in Benin Nigeria and Nairobi Kenya.

This two countries are Ocultic centers
you mean you know there?
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2021
It'll surprise y'all that this nigga might live longer than Una ancestors...

This doesn't mean he bought himself death.

Death self like people who value it.

Those who run from death die more than those who romance it.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2021
Is he okay at all?
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Animummy(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2021
I swear he'll soon kick bucket. He's time is near. ... Remember Dagreen ( if I die make u know cry for me)
Michael Jackson (Hold my hand) is not a new thing .
RIP in advance
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by jantman(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2021
millionboi:
you mean you know there?

I know many things spiritually because I have learn and experience many things spiritually and physically.

I no longer live in ignorance

1 Like

Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2021
Death is an inevitable end to all living thing. Some of u who are saying he will soon die cos he bought a coffin can't really say who is gonna die before who.

I think he is preparing for his departure, as no man knows his day....
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by millionboi(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2021
jantman:

I know many things spiritually because I have learn and experience many things spiritually and physically.

I no longer live in ignorance
can you share any of d spiritual xperience?
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by princemillla(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2021
Johnnyessence:
this one will soon die.

Don't wish him death!

My dad bought his own also and he lived many years befor he eventually died.

Death is inevitable. No one will be spared. I pray we lived a good life befor we depart this world
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by koko84: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Tapout(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2021
There is absolutely nothing Flamboyant about this dude. make una no dey use big word unnecessary just to attract traffic. angry
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by jantman(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2021
millionboi:
can you share any of d spiritual xperience?

In answer to your curious question.

I am a Veteran of the Man Christ Jesus and my spiritual experience are just too complicated for you to understand.

Only those who are Christ Veterans can truly understand my spirituality

My prayer is that, may God gives me victory over my enemies- the devils
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2021
Johnnyessence:
this one will soon die.
And you too
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sharp guy... knew his days are numbered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) / Lil Kesh Flaunts Fresh Look In Agbada.. Yea Or Nay? / Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.