Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) (41375 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Nigerian Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With Hummer Instead Of Coffin -photo / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
princemillla:

Don't wish him death!

My dad bought his own also and he lived many years befor he eventually died.

Death is inevitable. No one will be spared. I pray we lived a good life befor we depart this world
As a man thinketh in his heart so is he!
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
KillGod:

And you too
I will not die a sudden death in Jesus name. I will live and declare the glory of the Lord in the land of living.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Johnnyessence:
I will not die a sudden death in Jesus name. I will live and declare the glory of the Lord in the land of living.

Yeah whatever, keep telling yourself that
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
KillGod:

Yeah whatever, keep telling yourself that
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
ALL WHO FOLLOW HIM & HIS KIND ARE FOOLS!
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Him time don reach. Rip in advance.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Karlosorji(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nice one. Such consciousness is mad
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by safetyInspector(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
There is nothing new just as the Bible said. In Bible days rich people build their graves. Jrsus was buried in the grave of Joseph of Arimathea.
post=100301449:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

If that is his wish : Many people in his country will start wishing him RIP in advance.
No time.

Foolish things people do on the internet for fame.
Chasing clout on a foolish level.

This is nothing but the height of stupidity.

Why not also have his funeral party before his demise

Imagine such a fine young boy doing foolish thingy chasing clout...

Btw............
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Olabode211: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
just come to naija,that will make your wish quick...
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
He should also dig his own grave
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Fred55: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hmmm �, this world is coming to an end. No rest for the wicked shall o
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2021
Johnnyessence:

But you're the foolish person who wished death on someone else so stfu and you will still die whether you like it or not.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2021
KillGod:

But you're the foolish person who wished death on someone else so stfu and you will still dead whether you like it or not.
is that not foolishness thinking that what he needs to purchase is a coffin. is that not foolishness? definitely if you see a young man posting a sniper on social media, you will celebrate him too. describing in his post that if see him die suddenly, it's the sniper he take. rubbish post. As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Johnnyessence:
is that not foolishness thinking that what he needs to purchase is a coffin. is that not foolishness? definitely if you see a young man posting a sniper on social media, you will celebrate him too. describing in his post that if see him die suddenly, it's the sniper he take. rubbish post. As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

Dude just accept the fact that you have absolutely no right wish another person death because he bought a coffin. undecided

It's his money not yours.
It's his funeral not yours.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2021
KillGod:

Dude just accept the fact that you have absolutely no right wish another person death because he bought a coffin. undecided

yes I've absolutely no right in someone death, you too doesn't have no right in someone reply too. As far as I'm concerned, what he post on his Wall is trash. why can't he post success and encouraging words in his Instagram handle? End is near joor
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2021
KillGod:

I'm not wishing him death, I'm only saying here that those who do rituals to get wealth displayed such a thing in their wall when the time of their death reached. this is not the first time I'm seeing series of things here pertaining to their thinking.
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2021
Johnnyessence:
yes I've absolutely no right in someone death, you too doesn't have no right in someone reply too. As far as I'm concerned, what he post on his Wall is trash. why can't he post success and encouraging words in his Instagram handle? End is near joor

Obviously you can't be reasoned with
Re: Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) by DedeNkem: 4:07am On Mar 31, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Na dx kinda news dey emanate from Kenya, Zimbabwe and Uganda...

They need frequent medical checkup

Nigeria isn't better either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party / Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) / Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.