Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,473 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date (4006 Views)

I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. / Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Nodeydopass: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2021
it was a shocking coincidence that I receive a WhatsApp message from the lady that same day that my post made fp. I was elated as well as surprised but also glad that she sent the message even tho it was just "hey".
though I didn't reply her that same day, I waited till the next day before I continued chatting with her and I told her that I already thought it was goodbye. she also told me she didn't contact me because she thought I was going to be busy. so since then we've been chatting.

on the relationship part, she reminded me that she just broke up with her ex about a month earlier so I should give her a bit of time before she can be ready to go into any relationship. I initially didn't want to buy the idea, but I thought it was reasonable to give her some time to sort herself though I made it clear to her that I won't be satisfied with being just friends with her. it's either we're in a proper relationship or just neighbors.
she told me she likes me too and she'll appreciate if I stay around with her and give her some time to get acquainted with things though she's not forcing me. but she needed some time.

MummyD2020:

Then allow her heal first before throwing ur proposal na. If she agrees now. U will say she is too fast or start thinking the way some guys think. Now shes in the process of recovery, u dey rush her, to me. my opinion oh.

it turns out that this user was correct all along. and again, not contacting her seems to have given some positive boost to the relationship and I think I'm liking it.

not that I wouldn't make the right decision if I didn't make the initial post on nairaland, but writing it out made me see what I was feeling in my mind, what was the right thing to do also, and no matter how perfect my final decision may later be, the advice I got from each and everyone of you who contributed to the post made it more sensible and solution oriented. thanks everyone.. Mr Yusuf, Mcsquishi, and all of you... I can't remember all the names.

have a productive week ahead.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by nuelsam: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2021
it's obvious you not ready to learn with all this red flags...no worry, it'll soon Dawn on you that you are gonna be used the second,the third and the Fourth time.

22 Likes

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Pierohandsome: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Nodeydopass:
it was a shocking coincidence that I receive a WhatsApp message from the lady that same day that my post made fp. I was elated as well as surprised but also glad that she sent the message even tho it was just "hey".
though I didn't reply her that same day, I waited till the next day before I continued chatting with her and I told her that I already thought it was goodbye. she also told me she didn't contact me because she thought I was going to be busy. so since then we've been chatting.

on the relationship part, she reminded me that she just broke up with her ex about a month earlier so I should give her a bit of time before she can be ready to go into any relationship. I initially didn't want to buy the idea, but I thought it was reasonable to give her some time to sort herself though I made it clear to her that I won't be satisfied with being just friends with her. it's either we're in a proper relationship or just neighbors.
she told me she likes me too and she'll appreciate if I stay around with her and give her some time to get acquainted with things though she's not forcing me. but she needed some time.

it turns out that this user was correct all along. and again, not contacting her seems to have given some positive boost to the relationship and I think I'm liking it.

not that I wouldn't make the right decision if I didn't make the initial post on nairaland, but writing it out made me see what I was feeling in my mind, what was the right thing to do also, and no matter how perfect my final decision may later be, the advice I got from each and everyone of you who contributed to the post made it more sensible and solution oriented. thanks everyone.. Mr Yusuf, Mcsquishi, and all of you... I can't remember all the names.

where is my wine?
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Nodeydopass: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2021
nuelsam:
it's obvious you not ready to learn with all this red flags...no worry, it'll soon Dawn on you that you are gonna be used the second,the third and the Fourth time.

I understand your concern brother, but some situations just demand giving chances. I'm only just giving this relationship a chance to thrive and flourish. and at this stage of my life, I think I should be able to decide when to draw the line.
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by FreeSpirited: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2021
This post sounds dumb with an omen of premium tears in future.
You are happy a woman says ordinary 'hey' to you..days abi weeks after ya date....Men and worshipping women's attention. I'm out

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Duplexxx: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2021
Guy una too dey rush woman sef means you can't even wait 6months for her to come back to her senses abi you think say when someone just broke up from an unsettled relationship it will not be easy to jump into another

Take your time to learn her the ball is on your court

5 Likes

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by skylegend(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2021
learn to work away...

No woman will be single in Nigeria and still avoid relationship....

don't be someone second choice

attraction start in the female heart not the male

if i were you i will never bring the issue again ...i will keep my distance far away from her..

because she is indirectly telling you she love her own past than you...

relationship like that they end up with tears...one day the ex go come back take what belongs to him

....except she want to friendzoom ,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Gofwane(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2021
I pity this nigga. Just wait till the billing starts to pour in.
We will all be here to comment on your thread when the premium tears finish loading.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by QuintessentialW: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2021
There are so many egoistic and clueless men on NL, to be honest, see them commenting above me. OP, you're the one chasing, you're the one who saw her and liked her, abi? Not the other way round. You want her to like you back and see the value you'll be in her life. I don't understand all these mind games people do. You came here to create a thread that she didn't text you after the date, when you could have simply reached out since you wanted to talk to her.

If she says she's just getting out of a relationship and needs time, then give her time, which one is "I don't buy the idea." So what will you do since you don't buy the idea? Force her to date you? undecided undecided Move on to someone else if you wnat instant dating. Life is not that hard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Op

I think you lack the balls for self expression.. continue on that path and no advisory panel on NL can save you. She'll have you eating from her palms in no time.
Now, she needs time but have you asked yourself what for? She's already broken up with the ex so its definitely not him...that time is for you! You're yet to show her your true nature and she needs to see that, but contrary to what you think, she has actually given you a very short timeframe to do that.. two weeks max before dumping you in the friend zone.

Needless to say, not calling her is not the solution to your problem because distance when you've given her nothing to miss about you is counterproductive.

What can you do? Take her by the hand and lead her into your fun world.. not staring at your phone and hoping for a call or text from her. Take her out and talk to her everyday if possible.. be assertive about it and don't second guess or ask for her permission except she's obviously uncomfortable. She needs more time WITH you and not apart.. that's if you really get what she's tryna say. Girls they talk in opposites.

4 Likes

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
love is a beautiful thing.....success bro
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by MummyD2020(f): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nodeydopass:

I wish u the best
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:
You are happy a woman says ordinary 'hey' to you..days abi weeks after ya date....Men and worshipping women's attention. I'm out

That's pathetic! Tufiakwa, if I chat u and within 4mins I don't get a reply I feel like I'm disturbing u the next thing u would see is blocked! On ur dm, I don't really like time wasters!

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by McSquishi(f): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nodeydopass:

Aww! I’m so glad she reached out to you and you both communicated openly and honestly! I hope it works out for you both!
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by mhktaryan: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
All the very best
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Chevrolet076(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pernotti:
Op

I think you lack the balls for self expression.. continue on that path and no advisory panel on NL can save you. She'll have you eating from her palms in no time.
Now, she needs time but have you asked yourself what for? She's already broken up with the ex so its definitely not him...that time is for you! You're yet to show her your true nature and she needs to see that, but contrary to what you think, she has actually given you a very short timeframe to do that.. two weeks max before dumping you in the friend zone.

Needless to say, not calling her is not the solution to your problem because distance when you've given her nothing to miss about you is counterproductive.

What can you do? Take her by the hand and lead her into your fun world.. not staring at your phone and hoping for a call or text from her. Take her out and talk to her everyday if possible.. be assertive about it and don't second guess or ask for her permission except she's obviously uncomfortable. She needs more time WITH you and not apart.. that's if you really get what she's tryna say. Girls they talk in opposites.

imagine how someone expressed himself succinctly without insult. how I wish those people commenting above can emulate this person.

OP, this is the best advice you could learn from.take it and know peace
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Khd95(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
seun when dem go unban mosdi
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by omaclarry(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
No worry she go soon forget to post you on ur birthday, like dat oda guy babe do am....... continue
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:
swears... ordinary hey! I don't even reply to hey.

some niqqas deserve 4 by 4 for neck

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by zedegit: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Ordinary "hey". If touching his bear bear follow na cloud 9 straight.
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Muhylonaire007: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ok
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Emotionss: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dear men

Tell your son this.

All females became women, but not all males became men.

"Woman" is a designation.
"Man" is a title.

Designations are "given", titles are earned.

The responsibility, the burden to perform lies upon Men.
If you don't succeed, you don't
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Emotionss: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Nodeydopass:

I understand your concern brother, but some situations just demand giving chances. I'm only just giving this relationship a chance to thrive and flourish. and at this stage of my life, I think I should be able to decide when to draw the line.

Op take this to there bank. You just Friend zone yourself
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by sparog(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
You never sabi anything grin... You guys will end up being friends instead of lovers.
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by BigDick70inch(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nodeydopass:

Stop being an ingrate.......
And appreciated all redpillers who saved yo ass out.....

How would u have sort it out yourself
Wouldn't u have gone ahead to give her a call first just ............if not the thousands of advices u got on here??
Would u have thread the path of simp

Now I know what people dont always wanna help out.........

Just SHFU!!!
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nodeydopass:

All the best my man. So happy for you grin
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Jack005(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
90% of guys on nairaland who seek relationship advises are Simps and that's why I barely give a fvck about any of their relationship wahala cos at the end the Simps will still do what they've got in mind to do.
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Munirboss(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
No surprise. What do you expect from SIMPSON
After all the advice Nairalanders give you. So na cruise you just catch with us on the other thread.

Sokay...
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by wiseone28: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2021

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nodeydopass:

You are a very big FOOL. When a lady tells you to give her time, she go start to dey use you and match you bill.

Mumu dey happy because of 'hey' when woman send am. slowpoke, chief simp

1 Like

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by CheedyJ(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Heathrow44:

That's pathetic! Tufiakwa, if I chat u and within 4mins I don't get a reply I feel like I'm disturbing u the next thing u would see is blocked! On ur dm, I don't really like time wasters!
I pray & hope this your impatience won’t lead you to block your future wife and that’s if you’ve not already blocked her..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Powerful Woman Who Has 7 Husband Who Dare Not Cheat On Her / How To Know The True Nature Of Your Wife. / Ladies Do You Give A Guy your Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.