Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,482 members, 7,892,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date (4007 Views)

I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. / Can You Marry A Girl That Didn't Contribute Anything In One year Relationship . / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by thatsleepboy1: 2:33am On Mar 30, 2021
Ok
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2021
CheedyJ:

I pray & hope this your impatience won’t lead you to block your future wife and that’s if you’ve not already blocked her..

No I wish people that are serious would take u serious! One thing I dislike is waiting for someone's reply! Is as if I don't av any other thing doing, so I show u I'm quite a busy person too which actually I am! Nonsense!
Re: UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date by SweetVibe: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2021
Nodeydopass:

I understand your concern brother, but some situations just demand giving chances. I'm only just giving this relationship a chance to thrive and flourish. and at this stage of my life, I think I should be able to decide when to draw the line.
YOU SUFFER FROM LOW SELF-ESTEEM.
YOU ARE A WEAKLING WHO IS VERY NEEDY.
NO LADY WILL EVER BE ATTRACTED TO YOUR PERSONALITY, THEY CAN ONLY MANAGE YOU FOR WHAT YOU CAN PROVIDE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me / This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) / No Arms, No Legs No Worries!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.