Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Advice Ladies On How To act during sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Advice Ladies On How To act during sex (862 Views)

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Arrested By FCID Operatives In Lagos (Photo) / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Advice Ladies On How To act during sex by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVf20dnZ4hE

Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro advice ladies on how to please their men in the bedroom

Watch for enticing, exciting and educating lectures

Re: Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Advice Ladies On How To act during sex by Anigreat: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2021

Olosho.

Why can't she tell women how they can help their husband make more money, must everything be sex.

Re: Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Advice Ladies On How To act during sex by DaddyRochie1642: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:

Olosho.

Why can't she tell women how they can help their husband make more money, must everything be sex.

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin grin
Re: Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Advice Ladies On How To act during sex by hollah123: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
no b this fake ass girl be this, person wey dey flaunt another person house
Re: Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Advice Ladies On How To act during sex by dawnomike(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVf20dnZ4hE

Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro advice ladies on how to please their men in the bedroom

Watch for enticing, exciting and educating lectures
Blessing is something else... Lol
Re: Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Advice Ladies On How To act during sex by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin grin
Savage grin grin grin
Re: Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Advice Ladies On How To act during sex by Kondomatic(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Relationship expert?
Re: Relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Advice Ladies On How To act during sex by Sophiebabe85(f): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kondomatic:
Relationship expert?
That's what she claims to be

I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide / Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? / Bbnaija Dorathy And Denrele Kiss In Public Dating (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7