Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? (58315 Views)

Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Abuventure: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2021
Face kee? Unless him trousers no gee pocket then she will have no alternative than to look face.
joycedap:
his face
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by majorbravo: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2021
wiseone28:
His pocket
Big boys don't load their pockets with cash anymore, they use bank cards or transfer. Na poor man dey fear to keep money for him bank or has withdrawn it all. Secondly, poor man no get car, so every thing wey him carry come out from house dey him pocket.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Even it is not reasonable for any body to pretend (i mean living fake life) this is me here on this forum and outside here i can't change or pretend my way of life cus it will be difficult for me and their might be people dat know me here , it won't make sense if i later got embarrassed cus i hate failure of any kinds

No need to borrow let her know who you are , you borrowing the first day to secure fake love will later regret cus she will definitely find out. it is so senseless

You sounds like a 22 year ol girl
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2021
saintbillion:
you done ever slim fit trouser until the thing lose alignment? The waist level alone. U slim fit shirt until when u wear am the pocket dey for middle or for your chest? Boss calm down if I gist u u go laugh. Lecturer look me finish during presentation come say make I go I done pass already

You funny die. I no say you no broke d way u sounds but I like d cruise. grin
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by EgusiShankly: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2021
saintbillion:
oga calm down make I toast. Who know I fit get luck. Or u wan make I come toast u?
grin
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Cindy222(f): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2021
A guy's diction and how he talks matter to me sha,I am not all about looks. I love a guy with nice eyes and a guy who smells good.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Inquisitor97:
Even your oyinbo ga a an self will not allow me to move closer to you.

Whala for person wey study english for school

Me self no need nĂ­gga like you , ode
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2021
Wapchrist1:

No man is senseless . u wont expect a Business Man to be constructive in his speech and some kinds are naturally shy at first attempt to girl expecialy those from good family like me

Okay sir no problem
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2021
Goat007:
Keep quiet! You this guy, no one is gay here stop looking for partners.

Hahahaha grin

How did you know say i be gay grin

Aswear you're mad grin

You're just looking for attention
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2021
Goat007:
Don't mind that guy, he ain't a girl. Look at his previous post

Goat wetin dey pain you ? grin grin
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Goat007:
don't be deceived by that person he is a guy. Look at his previous post.

grin grin goat is mad grin
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2021
knightphoenix:
women and the truth be like opposite side of magnet.

No we're truthful grin
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Goat007:
You are a guy stop embarrassing yourself.

Egbami are we family grin
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Goat007: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

grin grin goat is mad grin
Na ya papa name?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Goat007: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

I be gay grin

Aswear my papa dey mad grin

I'm just looking for attention
Thank you for telling us who you are.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Goat007: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Na guy oo!! It seems he is gay

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Goat007: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2021
Inquisitor97:
Even your oyinbo ga a an self will not allow me to move closer to you.

Guy u be gay? Why u wan move closer to your fellow man. That person Na guy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by stilldengo: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Look less and pray more.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by saintbillion(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

You funny die. I no say you no broke d way u sounds but I like d cruise. grin
lol correct Gee.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SPLENDID25(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:
His eyes and teeth. I like clean white teeth and a nice dentition.

If the eyes are sunken or red like vampire, Oyo. Lol...
If the teeth are like cave man teeth, lol... Nah...
make I first see your own teeth.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SPLENDID25(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2021
BIXYBABE:
His GBOLA
at least, you're being honest, not cutting corners...
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2021
SPLENDID25:
make I first see your own teeth.

Why? Are you him? tongue

The only thing attractive about my teeth is the gap and shiny whiteness. Now you know.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SPLENDID25(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

Why? Are you him?
Nah!

The only thing attractive about my teeth is the gap and shiny whiteness. Now you know.
LOL. let someone else say that about your teeth.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by fairheart(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
saintbillion:
lol. Bro but i no send o. At times selfs we go dey in group of guys, babe go come hug all of them, na only me no go receive huge, because of my big trousers and papa give me shirts. They call my trousers bongo. Hehehe. But me no cannot kill myself. I feel normal. Just sometimes when i'm bck frm lectures i will be thinking on the clothes i will wear the next day. Hehe. 4ni but true. The thing done make me i no dey gree feature for my niggas their pictures or even take pictures despite i got a bright camera
What is your trouser size (waist and length)? What's your shirt, chest size? and where is your location or school? What's your shoe size as well?
Get me these information. I have some nice cloths I'd love to gift you.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
author=SPLENDID25 post=100418081]
Nah
That was rhetoric, you didn't need to answer.

LOL. let someone else say that about your teeth.
How else do you think I got to know. The moment I open my mouth to speak to anyone, that's the first thing they tell me. So... ??
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Omoshalewa04(f): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
There's this white stuff on some people's lips whenever they are talking. It's always irritating.

So for me, the face and the mouth area.
cool cool
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by SPLENDID25(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

How else do you think I got to know. The moment I open my mouth to speak to anyone, that's the first thing they tell me. So... ??

LWKMD....But I didn't say so....
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by tslimpez(f): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Shoes
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
SPLENDID25:
LWKMD....But I didn't say so....

Ok.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Venom442: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
habsydiamond:
Some of these ladies ehn dey be olosho.. If guy approach u why be say na the leg u go first look... Dem no go talk true... Some of dem be philosophers... Dem dey think say na how long ur leg be... Ur rod go be... Some go even dey measure ur dick inside trouser as if say dem be London tailor... Fear ladies oo... Thy are not always straight forward..

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.