Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,959 members, 7,915,815 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:47 AM

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? (58483 Views)

Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by oliviacute(f): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Happy birthday
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2021
oliviacute:
thanks dear
You are welcome
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Cutie09(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Bimboscoo:
By mentioning that name when he was with Rhythm Fm tells me you are above 40 years. Those where the days. I greet you plenty my brother.

Hahaha bros @Bimboscoo yes ooo am old, gonna be 42 later this year. Them days was mint, the likes of JAJ, Brown Sugar (may his soul rest in peace). I remember chucks the space man from brila fm too the list is endless.

I greet you with both hands oo infact tell me when you want my hands to come down grin grin grin

Enjoy your weekend happy easter sir.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by debbydams(f): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
Why did it Pain you this much. You are uncultured, and very stupid with that your ugly leg.

Na your time dey look for rich guy with car when your papa no get ordinary bicycle and you not get 5k for account.

Face, you no get, leg very ugly and you dey look at someone else leg.

Wetin I won see your horrible leg for.

You not fit stand those I am fucking.

Idiot.
kikikikikikikkikikki I laugh � in spanish..I don't v anymoney in my acct lol..u want make I talk nd I won't..I can point out guys v given money � on nl, I'm not rich tho..let me just ignore u, Im too busy to exchange � words with u..
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by debbydams(f): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Fluency:

Why legs?
on a norms I dont look people in d eyes, I don't like it..im shy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by debbydams(f): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Bewiseedet:
as u ugly so
lol, your gf no fine reach me.. Ask nairalander wey don meet for real life..
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by fairheart(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
saintbillion:
Thanks Sir. My shoe size is size 43. Honestly as for trouser size I've no idea cause most of the ones I have na people give me and if I have luck the Aboki man will slim fit well but the waist always fail. As for shirt size it's 37. My school is University of Nigeria Nsukka. Enugu state. Dept Economics. Level 300l

Okay, I will gather them and way bill. You can send me a DM.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by mysteriouspee: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
saintbillion:
you done ever slim fit trouser until the thing lose alignment? The waist level alone. U slim fit shirt until when u wear am the pocket dey for middle or for your chest? Boss calm down if I gist u u go laugh. Lecturer look me finish during presentation come say make I go I done pass already

Bros, you crack me up bigtime. I like your sense of humour. Ever thought of taking this further as an mc or stand-up comedy? Broke or no broke, make I do Easter for you. Send your account asap! @saintbillion
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Cerebellum: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Amarahly:
His smile
If its with the smile

You'll keep falling in love with me over and over againgrin
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Amarahly(f): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Cerebellum:

If its with the smile

You'll keep falling in love with me over and over againgrin

Your confidence is top notch...
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Cerebellum: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Amarahly:

Your confidence is top notch...
Not even confidence, my dear

Just the obvious truth
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by KoshCAD: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
debbydams:
kikikikikikikkikikki I laugh � in spanish..I don't v anymoney in my acct lol..u want make I talk nd I won't..I can point out guys v given money � on nl, I'm not rich tho..let me just ignore u, Im too busy to exchange � words with u..
Hahahahaha, see mumu, you get money to give.

Na today, abeg park one side with your ugly black face and irritating leg.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Amarahly(f): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Cerebellum:

Not even confidence, my dear

Just the obvious truth

I love it wink
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by debbydams(f): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, see mumu, you get money to give.

Na today, abeg park one side with your ugly black face and irritating leg.
smiles..stay off my mention, pls respect yourself
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by KoshCAD: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
debbydams:
smiles..stay off my mention, pls respect yourself
And if I don't, will you beat me. See her head.

Okay, sorry I insulted you. grin.

You too caused it.

I am not someone like that.

Sorry once again.

So you are from where?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Bewiseedet(m): 6:06am On Apr 04, 2021
debbydams:
lol, your gf no fine reach me.. Ask nairalander wey don meet for real life..
Me, I know want meet you. u no reach my babe oo
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Fluency(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
debbydams:
on a norms I dont look people in d eyes, I don't like it..im shy

Hmm!
But how can there be an effective communication when you're not beholding someone during conversion. I believe you can overcome it. Please try!
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by ACURASPEEDO(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
WHISTLING
Enoch07:
see something
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Enoch07: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
ACURASPEEDO:
WHISTLING
you go stand oh, chair don finish

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.