Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,792 members, 7,930,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

When Was The Last Time You Cried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time You Cried? (1774 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Cried In A Relationship? / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Liposure: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
They say men don't cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
2019, when i was battling cigarettes addiction.
Nicotine na bastard tho.

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lol which kain werey question is dat grin

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by LMS1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mine Was Last General Election,
When Buhari Was Re-Elected For 2nd Term As Our President.
Op I Didnt Cry, I Wept! grin

7 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by soundOsonic: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
There are times I think of crying and screaming to let out my emotions that I have been hoarding for so long but it seems I don't know how anymore. I can't even cry for the people I know that die, I can't even cry when I am in trouble. I am like a vessel without a soul. An emotionless casing not sure I know what it means to be human anymore.
I have forgotten the feeling of happiness, I feign smile to people I know, I don't feel sadness or emotional pain I am dead within.
The last time I cried was when I was young and tender. I fell in love with this girl, I don't know if I was a fool or just naive. We explored our almost bloomed youthful body, but I didn't have the mind to open her fountain of womanhood.
I thought this is it, my life is all set to know my beloved at a tender age. Then the unthinkable happened.
A great inferno burnt in our young hearts, just like every flame, it never gets to burn forever. I saw a letter similar to "a dear John letter" this time the letter was not musked with the salacious scent of her perfume then I know something was wrong.
She wrote as i quote " thanks Sonic for showing me what is love, but the fountain to my womanhood had been divided good luck with life" I cried because the one who divided the fountain wasn't Moses but Chidi the notorious yahoo boy. I prayed my beloved should die, but what died that day was my emotions.
Now I live a life of apathy, yea full grown apathy. I sold my heart for the price of a morsel of counterfeited love. Yeah a love so pure but tainted and painted with the sharp colors of betrayal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
LMS1:
Mine Was Last General Election, When Buhari Was Re-Elected For 2nd Term As Our President. Op I Didnt Cry, I Wept! grin

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by qtguru(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
I burnt some grass, the sh.it got me in my feelings I let one tear out and realized I'm a man, then my masculinity came back .

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by The5DME(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Crying depicts weakness. Men must not be weak, hence no crying.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by MeekySmudger(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
LMS1:
,..Hahahahahahahahahahahaa,....Oh boy,...you made my evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
The5DME:
Crying depicts weakness. Men must not be weak, hence no crying.

Na lie Anya mmiri aburo sign of weakness, after crying you stand up and keep grinding. There is no shame in crying.
If life don tire you go inside your room lock the door and cry after you have cried, clean up your tears and rise up... Never give up

We move!

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by MeekySmudger(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
soundOsonic:
There are times I think of crying and screaming to let out my emotions that I have been hoarding for so long but it seems I don't know how anymore. I can't even cry for the people I know that die, I can't even cry when I am in trouble. I am like a vessel without a soul. An emotionless casing not sure I know what it means to be human anymore.
I have forgotten the feeling of happiness, I feign smile to people I know, I don't feel sadness or emotional pain I am dead within.
The last time I cried was when I was young and tender. I fell in love with this girl, I don't know if I was a fool or just naive. We explored our almost bloomed youthful body, but I didn't have the mind to open her fountain of womanhood.
I thought this is it, my life is all set to know my beloved at a tender age. Then the unthinkable happened.
A great inferno burnt in our young hearts, just like every flame, it never gets to burn forever. I saw a letter similar to "a dear John letter" this time the letter was not musked with the salacious scent of her perfume then I know something was wrong.
She wrote as i quote " thanks Sonic for showing me what is love, but the fountain to my womanhood had been divided good luck with life" I cried because the one who divided the fountain wasn't Moses but Chidi the notorious yahoo boy. I prayed my beloved should die, but what died that day was my emotions.
Now I live a life of apathy, yea full grown apathy. I sold my heart for the price of a morsel of counterfeited love. Yeah a love so pure but tainted and painted with the sharp colors of betrayal.
,..Them use money divide the fountain,...I hope you are okay now.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by MeekySmudger(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
I don't even cry,...I just go sober and super depressed,,...Then by myself,..I play my depressed playlist,..prepare my lean,..Then start reminiscing or thinking on my future plan's.... I suddenly became an introverts out of no where,..I started hating going out,...I started disliking mixing with a lot of people,..mehn,...depression is real ,...I know I would definitely survive sha,..

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by baralatie(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
LMS1:
Mine Was Last General Election, When Buhari Was Re-Elected For 2nd Term As Our President. Op I Didnt Cry, I Wept! grin
grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Liposure: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
LMS1:
lol. we all cried
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by habsydiamond(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
The last time was when my mama born me... Since den na laugh I dey use compliments cry... If u see me laugh that means I dey cry inside...

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
I'm at the verge of tears every month.

But I generally cry easily. Give me one emotional movie, and I'll fill up a bucket with tears... would even start running a high temperature for good measure.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Djtm(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
When I was 12 or 13
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Nazgul: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

But I generally cry easily. Give me one emotional movie, and I'll fill up a bucket with tears... would even start running a high temperature for good measure.
It's a common trait among you females.

@topic, I can't remember...could be ages ago.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Cerebellum: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
LMS1:

And you're still weepinggrin

Thunda fire Bubu oyar say Amen

To the OP. Life gives us various reasons to be sad, dejected and depressed but whatsoever comes to a man in life must be appropriately solved, it won't be easy but it will be well.

Listen to Lucky Dube 'Big boys don't cry' and thank me later

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Liposure: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
habsydiamond:
The last time was when my mama born me... Since den na laugh I dey use compliments cry... If u see me laugh that means I dey cry inside...
funny you
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by 5Gbabe: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
see this one one, me way day cry everyday make God change my story na u day ask this evening I go cry self

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by thatsleepboy1: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
The last time I prayed.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by 2shaw: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Everytime nepa takes light,or okada no get change for 1000,or network vanish from my phone despite being in mtn 4g. I must cry for change
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Liposure: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2021
5Gbabe:
see this one one, me way day cry everyday make God change my story na u day ask this evening I go cry self
hmm..e dey ur body
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2021
ANYTIME I REMEMBER THAT MY DAD IS NO MORE, AND THE TIME MY MOM FALL SICK.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Liposure: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

damn! You are something else

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Dreadlock69(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
When I listened
Lucid dream
All girls are the same
Legend
Girlfriend
X was poison
Lean with me all by jw

Ocean eyes by Billie ellish

and when I watched peaky blinders

I was going through breakup
Wherever you are this girl 600 years for you grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Liposure: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
2shaw:
Everytime nepa takes light,or okada no get change for 1000,or network vanish from my phone despite being in mtn 4g. I must cry for change
you sef
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by merieam16(f): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
LMS1:
Lolzz..Are u Jesus ni
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by LMS1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
merieam16:
Lolzz..Are u Jesus ni
Are You A Mail Or Femail?, I Love Your Handwritting grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Duplexxx: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Man wen he dey cry we dey call am Woman

Abi
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Liposure: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dreadlock69:
When I listened
Lucid dream
All girls are the same
Legend
Girlfriend
X was poison
Lean with me all by jw

Ocean eyes by Billie ellish

and when I watched peaky blinders

I was going through breakup
Wherever you are this girl 600 years for you grin
tearful playlist you have there

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did U Become A Smoker? / Why Are Women So Dramatic? / My Lips Has Heal After Euroclox!!!!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.