Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Did U Become A Smoker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did U Become A Smoker? (1730 Views)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Can You Date A Smoker? / Can You Marry A Smoker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Become A Smoker? by Truvelisback(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
There are so many reasons that Propted people to become smokers. Here are some of my reasons based on my observations: 1.Some people became smokers because they saw their friends or people smoking.
2.Some became smokers because they want people not to see them as kids anymore(i no be small pikin mentality).
3. Some became smokers because of their life challenges. So, they felt smoking will ease them from emotional and mental stress.
4. Some became smokers because they wanted to give it a try unfortunately, they became addicted to it, etc. How did u become a smoker? What was ur drive?
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by illicit(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
I just wanted to know what it felt like....

2 Likes

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Davash222(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
98.638% of smokers started smoking as a result of peer pressure.

Recently, the percentage of female smokers exceeds that of male smokers. Nigerian girls are now chimneys.

14 Likes

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by thesicilian: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thank God I was able to resist the temptation to start when I was still very young.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Davash222(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
thesicilian:
Thank God I was able to resist the temptation to start when I was still very young.
So, you started at old age

6 Likes

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by slawormiir: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
My type of huzzle requires me to smoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by superintendents(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
i just smoke once and i realized smoking is not for me, i just quit...

i think that was prayer from my poor mom because am far away from home..(lagos),

thank god...once again..

1 Like

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Davash222(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
My type of huzzle requires me to smoke

You don't need to tell us... You be nozzle on your own. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by yusluvad(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bless God, am not one...

1 Like

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
I expect all nairaland redpillers to come share their stories here
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Truvelisback(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Davash222:
98.638% of smokers started smoking as a result of peer pressure.

Recently, the percentage of female smokers exceeds that of male smokers. Nigerian girls are now chimneys.
Most of these girls that smokes do it secretly. U rarely see girls smoke in the public probably because of the stigmatic look 4rm people.

1 Like

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Prayfortheworld: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
I smoke but not often or addicted to it.

Mine was peer pressure

2 Likes

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by PacAmaru: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lehmi narrate my story in the smoking life.

I just finished my ss2 and there was no money to go back to school to continue my ss3 so I spent most of my time at home, helping mom out in her food business by cleaning the compound after she finish cooking in the morning then I will stay alone at home till 12 or 13:00hours when she's back,I had a friend who wasn't smoking too but his parents are not always around,his mom was a police officer in shell and his dad was the community chairman so they were always busy....I also had a neighbor,he was 27 then and living alone,I was 17,my friend was 16.
I spent most of my time with my friend after cleaning up the compound,watching MTV base and chatting with my girlfriend,him too,some days I stay in my house and whine away time,maybe later I'll go to the field to play football or I'll sleep at home,my neighbor is a chained weed smoker,my parents didn't like me to go close to him but I just liked staying with him sometimes cus he was a rough guy and I just felt comfortable around him,gisting and laffin,whenever my mom saw us she always scold me....but I was too stubborn....one day my own friend called me to another friend's house,and I liked this my friend cus his parents were wealthy which made him have alot of rich people as friends,when I got there,they had weed for the first time but didn't know how to roll so they thought I could do it as per living close to a smoker and a bad guy,they thought I could roll or I'm a smoker,I didn't fall their hand sha, I rolled it and that was it...the three of us took the weed and a gas lighter to their generator room,stayed there and smoked...it felt good and that was how we bonded so tight,we didn't smoke again for weeks.
One morning my parents were out as normal,my neighbor had work he was doing since I was bored at home I went to stay with him and he had Arizona I told he to gimme lehmi smoke,he gave me and I dragged two puffs,that was it again,I instantly fell in love with weed/Arizona cus I felt a different way I've never feel before,I started smoking almost 3times in a week once I'm given freedom,later I knew where to buy weed,I started going on my own,I injected my friends suprisingly,and we loved it and started smoking weed every forkin day,some days my friend will drive his Mama's car and we'll go to a Baron's house to buy weed, then drive to a far place to smoke...we became addicts...since 2013 till this year.weed and Arizona have forked me up in a way,once u see me,you'll have a signal that am a bad boy,cus weed has changed my look.

I traveled and left home last year to struggle on my own,so my parents have not seen me for one year,so last week I traveled back home to go see my people and my mom was lamenting that I've smoked so much that it's showing all over me, damn I felt so bad and I felt like I caged myself by myself....I decided to quit it,since last week Wednesday I came back to where I live,I've not smoked again I just wish I can stop it permanently this time cus I've tried several times in the past years but I always see myself going back to it.this is my story,wish me well guys,I wanna stop smoking and hate it for my good

10 Likes

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by GerraMeh74(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
Most of these girls that smokes do it secretly. U rarely see girls smoke in the public probably because of the stigmatic look 4rm people.
which village you dey? Wey girls dey smoke secretly? Enter any bar for Lagos, see as girls dey handle shi Sha and Cigarette, fear go catch you.

1 Like

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Truvelisback(m): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
GerraMeh74:
which village you dey? Wey girls dey smoke secretly? Enter any bar for Lagos, see as girls dey handle shi Sha and Cigarette, fear go catch you.
I get ur point. Most of them smokes indoor. E.g Like in the bar u mentioned. Only very few of them smokes in the public(outdoor).
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by CandyOps(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
PacAmaru:

I my mom was lamenting that I've smoked so much that it's showing all over me, damn I felt so bad and I felt like I caged myself by myself....I decided to quit it,since last week Wednesday I came back to where I live,I've not smoked again I just wish I can stop it permanently this time cus I've tried several times in the past years but I always see myself going back to it.this is my story,wish me well guys,I wanna stop smoking and hate it for my good

If you been pack latest 2020 Lexus RX 450 for una compound she for no talk like that. If you broke de smoke e go dey show for your body. Sha do what makes you happy.

And for quitting the best way is to have a support group like 2 guys that also wants to quit. Or a find rehab near you. Going to gym or exercising also helps reduce the urge because it keeps you pumped
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Pussyassasin(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Peer influence.
Was very addicted to it at a time sha, but I'm over that now.
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2021
People way dey smoke, them dey try ooo.
Nigeria conditions alone fit make u start to dey smoke sef. undecided
Na wa ooo
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Skullano(m): 1:55am On Oct 06, 2021
The first ever weed I smoked was in my final year in school.
My dad got involved in a fatal accident that was life threatening.
My one and only girlfriend cheated, got pregnant and wanted to hang it on me but thank God for dates and calculation.
I had seminar and project work on my desk yet I could not focus or even sleep, all I did was cry and keep to myself as in i was going crazy by the day.

So one night when my hotel mates were smoking, I came out and asked to be given a blunt, everyone was shocked and looked at me like I was not normal again but I needed that blunt more than them so I lighted it up, I slept that night without even closing my door but just my net and the next morning I went to see my project supervisor wearing a short for the very first time, I was so happy inside me eeeh that my course mates even noticed it.

After that night I took everything as a game and played it to my favour not minding what the person sited next to me thinks about me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Truvelisback(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
People way dey smoke, them dey try ooo.
Nigeria conditions alone fit make u start to dey smoke sef. undecided
Na wa ooo
Some people became smokers and into alcholism as a result of depression.

1 Like

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by kushercain: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2021
I was in 100 level and my friends and I got into the habit of eating weed with indomie or beans cos i went to a private school and if they catch you smoking then its bye~bye. Anyway sometime during my first semester of my 200 level we decided to try and smoke it up cos we were tired of eating it and wanted to test the trips. We rolled the blunt and smoked it up to half. The trips was crazy! My friend was seeing Naruto hanging on our door while I watched a bet award on my lappy and everything was clear and slow motion. Been smoking for a decade since then but these days I don't smoke as much, at times i smoke just once a week. Would stop finally when i settle down to marry and have kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Pumpumking: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
There are so many reasons that Propted people to become smokers. Here are some of my reasons based on my observations: 1.Some people became smokers because they saw their friends or people smoking.
2.Some became smokers because they want people not to see them as kids anymore(i no be small pikin mentality).
3. Some became smokers because of their life challenges. So, they felt smoking will ease them from emotional and mental stress.
4. Some became smokers because they wanted to give it a try unfortunately, they became addicted to it, etc. How did u become a smoker? What was ur drive?

Suckin pucccccy sir & smoking weed at the same times sir: best conbination ever((THANK ME LATER)) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Lilsameey: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Have been clean and never did weed.
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Lilsameey: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2021
PacAmaru:

I just finished my ss2 and there was no money to go back to school to continue my ss3 so I spent most of my time at home, helping mom out in her food business by cleaning the compound after she finish cooking in the morning then I will stay alone at home till 12 or 13:00hours when she's back,I had a friend who wasn't smoking too but his parents are not always around,his mom was a police officer in shell and his dad was the community chairman so they were always busy....I also had a neighbor,he was 27 then and living alone,I was 17,my friend was 16.
I spent most of my time with my friend after cleaning up the compound,watching MTV base and chatting with my girlfriend,him too,some days I stay in my house and whine away time,maybe later I'll go to the field to play football or I'll sleep at home,my neighbor is a chained weed smoker,my parents didn't like me to go close to him but I just liked staying with him sometimes cus he was a rough guy and I just felt comfortable around him,gisting and laffin,whenever my mom saw us she always scold me....but I was too stubborn....one day my own friend called me to another friend's house,and I liked this my friend cus his parents were wealthy which made him have alot of rich people as friends,when I got there,they had weed for the first time but didn't know how to roll so they thought I could do it as per living close to a smoker and a bad guy,they thought I could roll or I'm a smoker,I didn't fall their hand sha, I rolled it and that was it...the three of us took the weed and a gas lighter to their generator room,stayed there and smoked...it felt good and that was how we bonded so tight,we didn't smoke again for weeks.
One morning my parents were out as normal,my neighbor had work he was doing since I was bored at home I went to stay with him and he had Arizona I told he to gimme lehmi smoke,he gave me and I dragged two puffs,that was it again,I instantly fell in love with weed/Arizona cus I felt a different way I've never feel before,I started smoking almost 3times in a week once I'm given freedom,later I knew where to buy weed,I started going on my own,I injected my friends suprisingly,and we loved it and started smoking weed every forkin day,some days my friend will drive his Mama's car and we'll go to a Baron's house to buy weed, then drive to a far place to smoke...we became addicts...since 2013 till this year.weed and Arizona have forked me up in a way,once u see me,you'll have a signal that am a bad boy,cus weed has changed my look.

I traveled and left home last year to struggle on my own,so my parents have not seen me for one year,so last week I traveled back home to go see my people and my mom was lamenting that I've smoked so much that it's showing all over me, damn I felt so bad and I felt like I caged myself by myself....I decided to quit it,since last week Wednesday I came back to where I live,I've not smoked again I just wish I can stop it permanently this time cus I've tried several times in the past years but I always see myself going back to it.this is my story,wish me well guys,I wanna stop smoking and hate it for my good
,..What of your friends?
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by mexy13: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Black Friday is just days away! If you're in the market for a new electric smoker, now is definitely the time to buy one.

The Black Friday Smoker Deals are better than ever this year with more variety, better quality options and bigger discounts. That's all thanks to Amazon. The power of Amazon has turned Black Friday into somewhat of an online sale where retailers compete against each other for your business by offering massive discounts on their products.

This will be our fourth annual Black Friday article compiling all of the best deals on electric smokers that are currently available. If you want to see what was offered last year, check out the below link
https://theoffsetsmoker.com/black-friday-smoker-deals/
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by PacAmaru: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..What of your friends?
I don't know their whereabout very honestly, I still pray we run into each other one day to know how they've been but I know they're alright
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Truvelisback(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
PacAmaru:

U can stop smoking. Just distance urself from them or maintain social distancing with them and avoid going to the secret places that they do smoke.
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Ekejoestar(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
D first time
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by SeaTrade(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Honestly,mine was due to stress and much life woes when I was still very young.
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Lilsameey: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
PacAmaru:
I don't know their whereabout very honestly, I still pray we run into each other one day to know how they've been but I know they're alright
,..Try and find them out, If they are still smoking, As you convinced them to start, convince them to stop, Eat healthy bruh, Both foods and fruits.
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by FreeSpirited: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Frustration
Lack of direction
Boredom
Depression
Peer pressure to feel among
And spirit of rebellion

These are the top reasons people slide into smoking.
Re: How Did U Become A Smoker? by Dahustler007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
I don't really smoke weed, I just mix it with my dinner! Yes Dinner cause I don't wanna be fcccked up and be relating to people. I do it just to have a good time with my music & I, read and sleep like a baby!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Flies In An Helicopter To Meet Drake At Toronto. (video)<< / Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender / Guys , Do This To Naija Gold Diggers. No Mercy On These Hoes Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.