Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (106 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Meditate on this tonight:

Isaiah 55:9
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God is true and will forever remain true. It is the will of the father for us to enjoy and know him as a father. God is abba father and wants you to see him as one. His ways are not your ways, his thoughts are not your thoughts, they are higher than whatever you can ever think of.

God is magnificent, he is alpha and omega. Until you see and believe God to be this things you can never experience those dimensions in your life. God is able to do exceedingly great and mighty things only if you believe. God is only limited in your life base on the level of believe you have for him. So The plan of God for your life is for you to be great but until you give him access to plant that which he sees in your heart you will remain small.

There is this prayer I always yarn for; help me to see me the way you see me, help me to see you just the way you are, open the eyes of my heart to know and see you more. I desire more with you. God is mighty, your desire and passion for him opens you up to his level of Glory.

Untill you give the spirit of God access to your life you cannot see the plans he has for you. You only give God access to your life when you surrender your will to him. Your will is yours but the will of the father is greater. Until you submit your will to God, you won't experience much of him. The bible made us understand he stands at the front door of your heart(your will), knocking so he can have access.

There is a law of absolute surrender, strive to get to this realm and experience cheap Victor in all you do. Your battle becomes the lord's, you pain his pain, your glory his glory, your prosperity his prosperity, your shame his shame(which you won't be ashamed).

Prayers: Lord thank you for the thought you have for me, in anyway I have limit you Lordd have mercy, father break protocols in my heart and find expression. Teach me your ways, send your spirit to Guide me oh God. I love you Lord. I bless your holy name. For in Jesus name we have prayed.
Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Advertise On Facebook!!! / Showing Off Good Deeds. / The Mystery Of The Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.