Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,285 members, 7,923,331 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? (3162 Views)

Some Ugly Truths In Life / Here Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? / What Are Some Ugly Truths About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by usj(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
I came across this and I felt like sharing it. In retrospect it calls for a few reflection on life in general. https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-ugly-truths-of-life/answer/Maxine-Adams-25?ch=3&share=756904ee&srid=u0xnJA

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by usj(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2021

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by slawormiir: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Life fuckkks every body...

It fuckkks some of us without condom and it fuckkks others with condom...

But what matters most is that it fuckkks everybody

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Jamest162: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
no one can go through Life without experiencing pains.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by viyon02: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
You can't have it all in life, the only place you can have all is in the paradise where we have perfect environment. But for now where devil is ruling nothing is perfect, just manage what you have.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by GeneralPula: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Star player no go shine if otuu no dey..

Police no go chop if thief no dey..

Scammer no go exists if Mugu no dey..

Heart break no go dey “if you’re the sugar in my tea” format no dey..

4 Likes

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jamest162:
no one can go through Life without experiencing pains.
Jesus self life fûck am . no be dem say dem say life no just balance generally aje .
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
TMboss:
✔️ Relationships
✔️ Friendships
✔️ Hangouts
✔️ Hookups
✔️ Gay/Lesbians

WhatsApp +2347014377724
Sorry I don't know any other way I can say this but can we fûçk?
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by tosaino95(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Most ladies there complain of husbands,so husbands where una dey na grin
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nazgul: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:
Most ladies there complain of husbands,so husbands where una dey na grin
Which husband will marry a 32 year old women that has over 16 years sexual experience?

Such act can be likened to buying a faded, worn-out and slacked polo shirt, it can't serve any purpose in your life cos you'd be ashamed to put it on for outings.

When you tell girls in their early teens to preserve their virtue till their wedding night, they'll hate you for giving them an advice that will benefit their future.

When they hit their 30s and their life suddenly becomes a dead end, they'll start lamenting. Truth is you can't reap what you didn't sow.

If you want happiness and peace of mind, preserve yourself, study and work hard, remove your eyes from guys wallet and the sky will be your limit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
We are all in it, it Bleep some real hard, it still Bleep some softly while many are busy fucking themselfs... Am facing mine rite now (nwa boy).
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Xenry: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
assinozick042:
We are all in it, it Bleep some real hard, it still Bleep some softly while many are busy fucking themselfs... Am facing mine rite now (nwa boy).
Damn! Life is really hard, I know how they use to treat those that are serving their Oga's, but it will all be fine. You would surely become an Oga one day.
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Xenry:
Damn! Life is really hard, I know how they use to treat those that are serving their Oga's, but it will all be fine. You would surely become an Oga one day.
ameen
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by habsydiamond(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yehpa see testimonies ooo... Wetin I go call this one nao..

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Who talk say life no hard make e come forward,Currently 23,finished school,wrote jamb thrice no admission,considering to write the fourth time,everyone given up on me,suffering anxiety disorder,got very bad addictions,feeling like an gonna pass out soon.Abeg life no balance jhare

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Kondomatic(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Jesus self life fûck am . no be dem say dem say life no just balance generally aje .
las las nah his father's coworkers nail am join cross
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Looking outta my window, the world is so cold..

Life is a bitch!!! Yeah
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
death got to be easy coz life is hard..

I feel like am living on a time that is borrowed
Damn,life is pussy!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Life is not easy.
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
We're all tools, used for experiments when needed.
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Truth is we all gon' die one day angry
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
am almost getting 'Old'.....have a job, a car, a lovely wife, no kids yet, lovely extended family but regret working for and being a Nigerian!

one basic truth about life is 'If you are ready to receive, be give to give out something in return.....WHAT WILL YOU GIVE TO HAVE THE GOODS OF LIFE?
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by rex444(m): 3:37am On Apr 03, 2021
It's funny if we don't know by now that life is fuckeeed...just live with it and make yourself as happy as can be ...
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by zed7: 4:18am On Apr 03, 2021
You can't help but wonder about how some people seem so favoured though. I mean, a guy like Cristiano Ronaldo, what could be his problem?
While I have mine, I feel so depressed about some people's problems. You see a beggar, he's homeless, sick, poor, bad looking, disfigured all at the same time. Why is life so good to some and horribly unfair to some?
Life is indeed a bîtch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by beautyhd: 5:20am On Apr 03, 2021
My life is turning out for good.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Cashio(m): 5:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Which husband will marry a 32 year old women that has over 16 years sexual experience?

Such act can be likened to buying a faded, worn-out and slacked polo shirt, it can't serve any purpose in your life cos you'd be ashamed to put it on for outings.

When you tell girls in their early teens to preserve their virtue till their wedding night, they'll hate you for giving them an advice that will benefit their future.

When they hit their 30s and their life suddenly becomes a dead end, they'll start lamenting. Truth is you can't reap what you didn't sow.

If you want happiness and peace of mind, preserve yourself, study and work hard, remove your eyes from guys wallet and the sky will be your limit.
utter rubbish. And who said preserving oneself guarantees that one will get married early....You just spoke with little reasoning

5 Likes

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nazgul: 6:02am On Apr 03, 2021
Cashio:
utter rubbish. And who said preserving oneself guarantees that one will get married early....You just spoke with little reasoning
A Nigerian used car has less valued than a foreign one because of its high mileage reading, a foreign car has less value than a brand new car.

A girl in her 30s with a history of multiple sex partners isn't capable of geninue love, cos her partner will have to deal with a trailer loads of ex bugging her every now and then, depriciated body value...etc. therefore she has less value than a virgin girl in her early or even mid 20s.

Next time you quote me son come up with something more sensible....

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by uckennety(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

boss if she has money and is generous then no issue

I'll marry her 10x
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nazgul: 6:59am On Apr 03, 2021
uckennety:

boss if she has money and is generous then no issue

I'll marry her 10x
Never marry a women in her 30s because of her money. She might choose to play the calm role and be extremely generous towards you because she desperately needs a husband, but once you wife her and she has a few kids, that's when her true nature will be releaved to you.

She'll insult you and tell the whole community how irresponsible you are and how she's the one feeding, housing, clothing...etc you and the kids.

I'm not moved when I see girls in their 30s forming generosity, caring and respect, cos I know enough to be fooled by that.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Quim2: 7:17am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

A Nigerian used car has less valued than a foreign one because of its high mileage reading, a foreign car has less value than a brand new car.

A girl in her 30s with a history of multiple sex partners isn't capable of geninue love, cos her partner will have to deal with a trailer loads of ex bugging her every now and then, depriciated body value...etc. therefore she has less value than a virgin girl in her early or even mid 20s.

Next time you quote me son come up with something more sensible....

I am 40 and single.

I have this issue with women in their 30s right now. They can't think straight or live straight. The shadow of the past is always there.

Hopefully I will find one good one for marriage soon. A younger one is okay sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nazgul: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Quim2:

I am 40 and single.

I have this issue with women in their 30s right now. They can't think straight or live straight. The shadow of the past is always there.

Hopefully I will find one good one for marriage soon. A younger one is okay sef
You will...just focus on decent younger girls. They're your best bet.

These so called mature ones are just pretenders, once you wife them, they'll drive you to an early grave with nagging and emotional blackmail.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life / Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 / Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.