Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,296 members, 7,923,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? (3164 Views)

Some Ugly Truths In Life / Here Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? / What Are Some Ugly Truths About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Tobichuks08: 7:30am On Apr 03, 2021
zed7:
You can't help but wonder about how some people seem so favoured though. I mean, a guy like Cristiano Ronaldo, what could be his problem?
While I have mine, I feel so depressed about some people's problems. You see a beggar, he's homeless, sick, poor, bad looking, disfigured all at the same time. Why is life so good to some and horribly unfair to some?
Life is indeed a bîtch.
no one is ever free, Ronaldo has his worries infant he is one of the most affected of us, someone that has the media on his neck, he scores penaldo, he doesn't score he is finished and a waste, someone who has to prove himself in every stage no matter his emotional and mental state. Lol some people in his shoes would have given up.
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Cashio(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

A Nigerian used car has less valued than a foreign one because of its high mileage reading, a foreign car has less value than a brand new car.

A girl in her 30s with a history of multiple sex partners isn't capable of geninue love, cos her partner will have to deal with a trailer loads of ex bugging her every now and then, depriciated body value...etc. therefore she has less value than a virgin girl in her early or even mid 20s.

Next time you quote me son come up with something more sensible....
And now you generalize that every girl in her 30's must have had multiple sexual partners....as senseless as the previous comment you made...And calling me son?...I might actually be your father's age.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by richfriendsng: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Just like this, even at that this evil monster won't let his fellow be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhUU1k2EH-I&t=21s
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nazgul: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2021
Cashio:
And now you generalize that every girl in her 30's must have had multiple sexual partners....as senseless as the previous comment you made...And calling me son?...I might actually be your father's age.
Only bastards feel comfortable mentioning people's parents in discussions that has nothing to do with them.

Having said that bastard, I'm done replying you. It's a complete waste trying to school a complete block headed bastard who found himself with a phone and data, and therefore feels must visit the internet.

If you don't like my post and don't have any superior argument to counter it without resorting to insults like a street urchin that you are, kindly avoid them, it's that simple.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Cashio(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Only bastards feel comfortable mentioning people's parents in discussions that has nothing to do with them.

Having said that bastard, I'm done replying you. It's a complete waste trying to school a complete block headed bastard who found himself with a phone and data, and therefore feels must visit the internet.

If you don't like my post and don't have any superior argument to counter it without resorting to insults like a street urchin that you are, kindly avoid them, it's that simple.
lol..That's how you know kids. Now run along son, I think you should face your books and stop worrying over marital issues. When you grow older, perhaps experience will make you wiser.
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nazgul: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2021
Cashio:
lol..That's how you know kids. Now run along son, I think you should face your books and stop worrying over marital issues. When you grow older, perhaps experience will make you wiser.
Lol...looks like I struck a nerve...next time learn to type with your head and not your anus.
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by uckennety(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Never marry a women in her 30s because of her money. She might choose to play the calm role and be extremely generous towards you because she desperately needs a husband, but once you wife her and she has a few kids, that's when her true nature will be releaved to you.

She'll insult you and tell the whole community how irresponsible you are and how she's the one feeding, housing, clothing...etc you and the kids.

I'm not moved when I see girls in their 30s forming generosity, caring and respect, cos I know enough to be fooled by that.

then you divorce her simple

then she turns to a single old mom
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Limassol(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2021
zed7:
You can't help but wonder about how some people seem so favoured though. I mean, a guy like Cristiano Ronaldo, what could be his problem?
While I have mine, I feel so depressed about some people's problems. You see a beggar, he's homeless, sick, poor, bad looking, disfigured all at the same time. Why is life so good to some and horribly unfair to some?
Life is indeed a bîtch.

His dad was a heavy drunkard - and eventually what led him to his early grave. And should i talk about the fact despite his money he couldn't find his Mrs right until he met Georgina?

In life , everyone has one of two issues, some have it easy, others medium, others tough, others legend. Na so life be bros. cool
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Limassol(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

You are guilty of this double standard.

"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones"

Once had an encounter with you in romance section (not with this moniker) regarding 'contraceptive methods and protection' and along the line you resort to what you're exactly accusing this guy of.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Nazgul: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Limassol:

You are guilty of this double standard.

"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones"

Once had an encounter with you in romance section (not with this moniker) regarding 'contraceptive methods and protection' and along the line you resort to what you're exactly accusing this guy of.
I don't pick fights with people here, I don't even have the time for that, the reason you even see me here is because this is Easter period and I'm on break from work.

If you say I resorted to insults against you without being provoked, screenshot the post as evidence.
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by CheedyJ(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2021
Cashio:
utter rubbish. And who said preserving oneself guarantees that one will get married early....You just spoke with little reasoning
Little reasoning you say, you even hyped him. Dude , has no reasoning at all...
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by CheedyJ(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

A Nigerian used car has less valued than a foreign one because of its high mileage reading, a foreign car has less value than a brand new car.

A girl in her 30s with a history of multiple sex partners isn't capable of geninue love, cos her partner will have to deal with a trailer loads of ex bugging her every now and then, depriciated body value...etc. therefore she has less value than a virgin girl in her early or even mid 20s.

You’re a dunce bro
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jamest162:
no one can go through Life without experiencing pains.
True
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Peace081: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Such is life
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Lastpharoah33: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Life is a race and most importantly....we all have our tracks,

Am 28, not even sure what am doing with my life. My cartel are all on money.... Like I said, we all have our tracks
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by psyco: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Don't mind him. No one in his right senses will ever ever choose an evening newspaper over a virgin.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by usj(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lastpharoah33:
Life is a race and most importantly....we all have our tracks,

Am 28, not even sure what am doing with my life. My cartel are all on money.... Like I said, we all have our tracks
that's true, we all have our own lane.
Re: What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? by Jiggsawyer: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
Life is unfair and will always be unfair

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life / I Am Way Too Sexy / Imagine How Nature Could Mimic A Woman's Private! 18+

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.