Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,615 members, 7,930,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (1177 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by Lovethaa: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
... Nothing here
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
First of all, May God bless Sam for us...

You might not know what Sam has done for you physically, spiritually and mentally. That your so called girlfriend was ready to bring you down physically and emotionally and also drain you mentally, but Sam saw these and help you to overcome the calamity.

A girl who's quick to insult your parents is not fit to be called a girlfriend. Imagine if you're married to such a disrespectful nematode, that means she will indirectly chase your family members out of your house because of one stupid privacy reason.

I will advise you to call off the toxic relationship bro, you might not be lucky next time... Allow her to be with the moroonic fellow that brushed your shoulder, they deserve each other.

Don't be a SIMP bro, nah girlfriend she be, nor be wife.

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Mekudi: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Somebody should summarise it for me
Re: Thread closed by HacheNoire: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Your friend is a man.

Buy him a car if you can afford it.

As for your girl friend, start planning to use her for money rituals.

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Bornsinner7: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
All this things happened within 24 hours??

First of all you broke the bro code..section 5 subsection 1 of the bro code states that "broes before hoes"

Sam sef Bleep up.. him for ring you your own portion of slap.. still ring the girl like two more..

Now my advice
As a gentle man you should apologize to her.. I mean it is wrong to tell your friend to slap your babe.. apologize but call an end to that relationship.. that girl IQ dey low and you seem not to be man enough to contain or handle her..

And for Sam.. make him go the nearest agbo joint go collect three shot and 3 meat make you pay

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by id4sho(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
cheesy
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
You should have come here to seek advice before the cult clash started.It has gone out of hand.
Re: Thread closed by saintbillion(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
SIMP spoted. You don't advice my guy. What u need is a well define slap from SAM to clear the enchantment dat girl used on u
Re: Thread closed by omaclarry(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
So ur parents are aware that both of you are fornicating indiscriminately...... Nawa for parents of nowadays.o...Tufia..
Re: Thread closed by lasisi69(f): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
HacheNoire:
Your friend is a man.

Buy him a car if you can afford it.

As for your girl friend, start planning to use her for money rituals.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by DirtyBoxer(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
Learn from your friend next time
As of now don't do nothing But
You too soft because of woman abeg cryLearn from your friend next time
As of now don't do nothing But
You too soft because of woman abeg
Re: Thread closed by Ever8090: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2021

Re: Thread closed by midashenry(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bro go and thank your guy!

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Anigreat: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
shocked

Sam did noble.

Sam is a great guy.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by zealousayo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Wahala...

But you are the one that asked your friend to slap her, and he obliged you... I don't know what to say.
Re: Thread closed by Duplexxx: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
cool
Re: Thread closed by Nazgul: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Any girl who feels comfortable in separating you from your friends and family isn't worth dating. If you claim to love me, you must love my friends, it's as simple as that.

Secondly, who stays outside a girl's house for over an hour waiting for her...it's not like she's offering you a million dollar contract or something similar, you kept your fellow guy outside her house for over an hour while she was enjoy herself inside fully aware that you were outside but deliberately choose not to show up. That girl clearly has no respect or regard for you...you're luck that your silly attitude didn't lead to any loss of life.

If you know what's good for you, stay away from that girl and make peace with your friend.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by OKOATA(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
smiley
You are a first class SIMP. You left your friends for your GF, and that same GF still left you cos of your own friends. You need not to carry woman matter for head and your friend is a real hommie, stop worshipping women, stop making it look as if they are the world, your BF was there with you before you betrayed him for an ordinary GF. You are a puszy man.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by healthbing(f): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
First of all, May God bless Sam for us...

You might not know what Sam has done for you physically, spiritually and mentally. That your so called girlfriend was ready to bring you down physically and emotionally and also drain you mentally, but Sam saw these and help you to overcome the calamity.

A girl who's quick to insult your parents is not fit to be called a girlfriend. Imagine if you're married to such a disrespectful nematode, that means she will indirectly chase your family members out of your house because of one stupid privacy reason.

I will advise you to call of the relationship bro, you might not be lucky next time... Allow her to be with the moroonic fellow that brushed your shoulder, they deserve each other.

Don't be a SIMP bro, nah girlfriend she be, nor be wife.

grin seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Lovethaa: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
OKOATA:
smiley
. You need not to carry woman matter for head and your friend is a real hommie, stop worshipping women, stop making it look as if they are the world, your BF was there with you before you betrayed him for an ordinary GF. You are a puszy man.

it is obvious you know nothing about love and women
Re: Thread closed by chandini435: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sam did noble.Sam is a great guy.

(1) (Reply)

Is this a wrong step? / Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? / 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.