Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? (1162 Views)

What Are Some Reasonable Reasons A Girl Would Be Unfaithful In A Relationship / Which Names Of Women Are Usually Most Unfaithful In Marriage? / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by siofra(f): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2021
I just discovered Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world and honestly I'm shocked shocked

Asurvey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.

According to the survey, Thailand men are the most unfaithful in the world, with 54 percent of them admitting to cheating on their spouses. South Korea came in second with 34 percent, while Malaysia ranked number three with 33 percent.

The survey revealed that the top two countries with cheating women are Nigeria, with 62 percent, and Thailand, 59 percent.

39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. Russian women came fourth at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.

An independent survey also conducted in Africa by AE affirms the fact that Nigeria with a polulation of over 160 million tops the chart for cheating women. Corruption and a general distrust amognst citizens is largely responsible for this.

What could be the reason for this?
Why

As a Nigerian woman I'm surprised
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by mountmoriah(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2021
siofra:
I just discovered Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world and honestly I'm shocked shocked

What could be the reason for this?
Why

As a Nigerian woman I'm surprised
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2021
And this surprises you?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by fati2001(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2021
nah so

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by GTCO: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2021
fati2001:
nah so
are you a bot ?
I have never seen this your moniker make any sensible post

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by fati2001(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2021
GTCO:
are you a bot ?
I have never seen this your moniker make any sensible post

https://www.nairaland.com/6699961/islamic-ruling-eating-pounded-yam

Does Islam support eating Pounded yam. What does the Qur'an say about eating Pounded yam and celebrating New yam festival.

If this is you, PLS DON'T START!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by siofra(f): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
BigBellyBurst:
And this surprises you?

Of course, the Nigerian women I know are not unfaithful.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by BigBellyBurst(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
siofra:

Smart of u to say,"the ones that you know".
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
How them take know?
Fake news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by Prime1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
siofra:

Lol... How many do you 'truly' know.

We have a female doctor in our family and she has told us many many many stories bout women and their unfaithfulnes. She said something similar like this 'in most marriages, the husband is not the biological father of the child'

So i know whatsup, you can only pray for a loyal and honest wife.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by zanshi: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mercyaaa:
Hi

Lmao
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? by 1onebigman(m): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nothing like loyal woman for Naija,just pick the leftover wey you see and manage am like that

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place / When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money / Ladies Can U Date A Guy Who never Been To London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.