Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,081 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics (863 Views)

Kogi State Governor Elect Was Predicted From The Mouth Of The Masses / Season Of Politics Over, Hit The Ground Running, Ugwuanyi Tells New Appointees / ‘leave The Army Out Of Politics And Fake News’ – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by WideMouth333(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
they call me a political fanatic but am not.

there is nothing The LORD can not do

speak up and do not shudder!

you all must have really missed me

anyways i speak with authority and i gift my pure knowledge to those that are wiser

i stay in councils of men with intellect,

i do not fable tale or bit around bushes but i speak with authority

i force my enemies to make mistakes and i capitalise on their great a fall.

if you are a politician here and you need great backup and exposure to win in all elections then i will teach you one simple knowledge in getting all you want

can you really pay me #25 million naira?

or No lets make it just #20 million naira

and i will expose to you all the secret arms of government

i started the tinubu arguments and i was the one that evolked the memory of Igbo ruling this country Nigeria

i kicked heavily against the NIN linking issues and all peeps followed me.

i first brought up the topic of Igbo ruling this country in a jokingly way and was got abused here in this forum

but as a man with great authority and power of speech!

i commanded the man to keep quiet and listen to the man with intellect and wisdom

i spoke to him how the importance of the Igbo gorvenment will really be for us all.

anyways but now the topic is been discussed in the whole world even in the USA

my Nigerian brothers with their sharp mouths overseas!

LOL,

for there is nothing the LORD GOD can not do

speak up and do not shudder!

with just #20 million naira i will show you all the hidden secrets of politics and how to win in every game

do contact me by email if you want to get it at once.....

WideMouth333@gmail.com

some times i go about raising issues

i spoke with a strong voice to tinubu and ordered him to speak up when he knows the fulanis are killing his own people

i want a good government and i will show you the way to win in all things

THE WIDE MOUTH IS WHO I AM,

I SPEAK WITH WISDOM AND INTELLECT AND I DO NOT SHUDDER!

come let me expose this to you today!

the highest bidder is always allowed but i will go in with all on the round table.

do contact me today if you need it exposed in full

thanks!
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2021
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by haffaze777(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by Gandollaar(f): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2021
No go find work.
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by Monogamy: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2021
NL canceller... grin

Don't forget to add you are the first to post photoshop photos of acclaimed Lekki massacre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by Monogamy: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2021
Gandollaar:
No go find work.

Hahahaha,your favourite NL canceller should go and find work?

The best margarine for your butter bread...
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by Monogamy: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2021
587sevenn:
[s][/s]

You were supposed to take a break on April 1st cos that's your anniversary date...

grin cheesy
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Hahahaha,your favourite NL canceller should go and find work?

The best margarine for your butter bread...
[/s]
what's this one saying?

na so you don dey see gbegile boys for dream so that every Nairalander is now gbegile boys

lzaa imhotep gandollar make una come oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by Monogamy: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?

na so you don dey see gbegile boys for dream so that every Nairalander is now gbegile boys

lzaa imhotep gandollar make una come oo

We are yet to pack oracle from ground, it has started predicting.. grin
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

We are yet to pack oracle from ground, it has started predicting.. grin
[/s]
why are you wearing pant then

God bless those boys

Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by Monogamy: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
why are you wearing pant then

God bless those boys

May be I should have put on skirt instead.

Nigga is yet to be creative all this years
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by Monogamy: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2021
587sevenn:
[s][/s]
the comments don't sleep
Gbegile master won't rest

No rest for the wicked, says the lord
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by Monogamy: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2021
587sevenn:
[s][/s]
I'm not wicked please

The lord says no rest for the wicked.. I did no say you are wicked except if you are already feeling guilty.

People with reasonable life are having decent rest except for wicked souls which are not allowed to rest...

Round clock work people
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by WideMouth333(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2021
i force my enemies to make mistakes and i capitalise on their great a fall.
if you are a politician here and you need great backup and exposure to win in all elections then i will teach you one simple knowledge in getting all you want
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by WideMouth333(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2021
i can help you win in politics
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by WideMouth333(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Gandollaar:
No go find work.
but i already have a job in politics and entertainments....
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by WideMouth333(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2022
let me reveal to you all one simple great secret that is been hidden in politics......

with this secret you can win in all elections no matter who your opponent is........

i will be revealing them for you all to see it here.....

and this is the simple secret professor soludo used in winning anambra state elections........

andy uba made a grave mistake and should have consulted us before even contesting......

we would have made him win in mass declaration .....

ask me how to get it done and i will simply show you how......

we are a brand and we know the SUPER GAME OF POLITICS........

you can also send us a mail if you really want us to speak privately.......
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by WideMouth333(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2022
Monogamy:
NL canceller... grin

Don't forget to add you are the first to post photoshop photos of acclaimed Lekki massacre

i do not cajole in creating evil and destruction of lives.......

please take note!
Re: Say Hello To The Mr Wide Mouth Of Politics by WideMouth333(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2022
hello house.....

(1) (Reply)

Imagine (graphic photo) / Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member / Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Members Protest At British Embassy, Submit Petition [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.