Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

American Rapper DMX In Critical Condition After Drug Overdose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper DMX In Critical Condition After Drug Overdose (443 Views)

Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / DMX on Life Support Following Heart Attack After Drug Overdose / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper DMX In Critical Condition After Drug Overdose by Omihanifa: 3:04am On Apr 04, 2021
American rapper, DMX, suffered from a drug overdose on Friday night and is currently in critical condition in the hospital. Sources close to the rapper told TMZ that the overdose occurred at his home at around 11 PM and it triggered a heart attack.

DMX was rushed to a hospital in White Plains, New York and is in the critical care unit.

While some sources state that the rap artiste has ‘some brain activity,’ others say he is in a ‘vegetative state’ and doctors have cautioned that he may not make it.

Years ago, DMX, who was the cornerstone of the Ruff Ryders label, battled substance abuse and has been to rehab several times. His last rehab stint was in 2019 after he completed a 12-month sentence for tax evasion.

At the time, he hadn’t relapsed as he checked himself into rehab out of fear that he might again, as he felt tempted to use drugs.

DMX made his return to the stage following rehab in December 2019 when he hit Hakkassan in Las Vegas, chatting it up and taking photos with fans before he hit the stage.

During the Vegas show, he took a moment to tell fans, “When you fall down, get back up. Everyone here has been through some s**t and you never know what God is willing to do for you until you need him to do something for you.”

The last time he performed was in July 2020, when DMX faced off with Snoop Dogg in a Verzuz battle, which saw more than 500,000 viewers tune in, proving he still had an incredible ability to thrill an audience.

https://punchng.com/american-rapper-dmx-in-critical-condition-after-drug-overdose/?amp

Cc lalasticlala

Re: American Rapper DMX In Critical Condition After Drug Overdose by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 04, 2021
Ohh. This is my best guy of all time.

*What these drugs want from a nigga* angry

I even answered him name in my secondary school back then. Even till now, my secondary niggas still call me by the name. WTF is going on with thus guy. I think is time to stop answering that name ooooo.
I think he turned to a pastor....wahala grin grin

But still, I can't forget his prayer.

One luv to u DMX
Same to EMINEM, 2PAC,DRE,NAS,JARULE,SNOOP,WHIZKHALIFA,SISQO,STATIC,50CENT,TYRESE,LUDACRIS,

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DMX In Critical Condition After Drug Overdose by obonujoker(m): 3:39am On Apr 04, 2021
Drugs though.

Only Jesus can save
Re: American Rapper DMX In Critical Condition After Drug Overdose by saheedbadmus(m): 4:06am On Apr 04, 2021
Omo meeen crack na really bad tin ... crack go crack ur bone and body
Re: American Rapper DMX In Critical Condition After Drug Overdose by samwash(m): 5:19am On Apr 04, 2021
"Give a dog a bone, leave a dog alone
Let a dog roam and he'll find his way home"

It's time to leave drugs man.
At 50, you should be telling the younger ones abt the bad effects of drugs.
I wish you quick recovery my real gee DMX.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ada Jesus? Is Odumeje The Reason She Is Bedridden? / Woman Throws Herself A Luxury Divorce Party To Celebrate A Split; Video Drops / Happy 68th Birthday The Bull – Tony Ademiluyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.