Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,447 members, 7,911,092 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

Should I Be This Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be This Sad (1533 Views)

Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / I Need Deliverance From This Sad And Lonely Prison I Call Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be This Sad by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 04, 2021
introvertlady:

I'm so sad now, extremely depressed,if death was an option, I would have chosen it.

I'm at the weakest point in my life, I'm so sad because my life is fruitless and I'm irrelevant, that I think I would feel better if it would just end, but I already know it won't and it's no option.

, I have always known myself to be a very hard-working person, I have endured everything, I had hope, I don't enjoy anything other girls do, I wear rags with pride, walk bare footed with pride, I don't make my hair with pride, I ate bad foods with pride. I'm contented with the Little I have, I don't hurt people especially men so I never went into dating, I don't disturb anyone for money including family, anything my stingy dad gives me, I do not complain, I accept and manage it.

I don't collect money from men because I believe it's sinful. As a teenager, child,I was an object of bullying, mistreatment, abuse in school, I didn't let that get to me, I kept working hard, reading my books, doing good things. I'm a very quiet girl.
When I gained admission, same lifestyle, no friends,no talks, no shame about my poor condition, I can go without phone if my phone spoil, until my dad or mum decide to repair or buy a new one. I don't ever disturb them for any money like my older siblings, I just endured my poverty thinking one day it would end

At my University, I thought I would graduate with a first class, but they wickedly hurt me and gave me a very bad result, which is 0.01 away from a first class, but I still graduated as the best in the faculty. At that point, I knew I'm in a mess, so I thought of learning a skill, at least that would feed me till I get a job, my parents are unsupportive, so I had no one to give me money for learning,I had to wait till my nysc, I enrolled with someone I thought was the best in that area, she came to the nysc camp and taught well. Without minding the distance to m y PPA, I rented an apartment very close to her shop, having to take 3buses to my PPA. All my allowances were used to pay for housebills, and training fee. I usually give her money whenever they pay allowance, with nothing to eat,no cloth to wear, I endured, but at the end, the woman failed US, I ended up leaving the area depressed,as it was my hope and I gave it my everything, all my time and energy. She taught us to a level and stopped.it was a textbook she taught us with,she didn't proceed to sewing dresses with us and everyone left, I was still enduring until she started to insult me like a child, and wouldn't teach me anything after coming back from my PPA.

So I was still enduring,I proceeded to masters,I still put in my all, and ended up the best student, I sew cloths for myself but
I'm usually broke with nothing to eat. I finished master 2018 at age 24. 2019, I started pursuing Canada,I wasted all the year writing IELTS exam, applying for jobs and scholarships. I got nothing out except IELTS.
2020, there was covid19, I quietly sit with my broken laptop and developed IT skills and proceeded with Canada pursue. I can't earn with the Little IT skills, 2020,I got ITA, and early 2021, I got PR.,I can't go to Canada because of covid19 border closure. Everything is sponsored so it's not my money and doesn't mean I'm rich
Early 2021, I was dashed some money, I proceeded to learn dreads making, I became very sick after I finished the 2minths training.out of the stress I put myself through jumping busses and not eating since March. I have become very weak and not able to get customers as I was forced to travel home so I would eat good foods.

Now I'm 26, I feel so broken and sad because looking back at all my struggles to be relevant, I'm still irrelevant, I'm a nobody and above all, I'm 100Percent broke. I do hide from my mates because I still wear rags, and look very poor. My endurance yielded nothing. I'm tired because I don't know what is right and what is not, each time I have an idea, I do get confused, because non of my plans worked or yielded me earnings.

I get little energy to do things, I have people that constantly remind me of how all my struggles have been vanity, my family,bf, everyone close, they don't mean harm though, but just because she wanted me to make hair I hate, Ghana weaving, she would say what have I gained from my odd looks. I didn't bleach my hair or skin when my mates were doing that, and also, I get teased how not relaxing my hair has helped me look like a mad person, different scenarios like that.
My boyfriend would say, my agemates have achieved this and that and I haven't achieved anything, which is true. He could point to someone's shop for me, how big it is, how someo
Is making money. My Aunts, siblings, cousins could tell me stories how they use to steal to start business while in school, or how they used to lie about handout money, school fees just to wear the best cloths and be fine. My cousin would say how she used to collect double money, collect money from guys,lie etc while in school, how they use to attend parties, enjoy life. And they would mock me for reading/attending night classes because they knew that is my lifestyle since I was in secondary school.

Now, I want to learn hairdressing but I have no energy, because I saw my mistake in learning tailoring,as I never had the money to buy a sewing machine for myself while learning and afterwards plus I can't see for people. I want to add it to my dreads so I can earn from itboth in Canada. My mum wants me to use the money to buy clothes, I don't know what to do again at this point, I'm so tired and sad.
That's just an inch of the whole story, but a summary,so I understand if you don't understand how pained I am that my pains, endurance, and simple lifestyle has yielded nothing. Now to become an extrovert is very not me, and draining, and it seems it's my only route to financial freedom and to become somebody in life
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Pointblank09(m): 3:53am On Apr 04, 2021
Dear poster, pick yourself up and do what you desire to do you will be happy at the end
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2021
People would mock me ok n everything I endured just to be better in the future, and I'm still backward. I ask myself if I was wasting my years but i keep looking back and seeing how I have spent every month working tirelessly.

Everyone would mock me for not achieving anything
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Pointblank09:
Dear poster, pick yourself up and do what you desire to do you will be happy at the end
I'm depressed,I don't have energy to do anything these days. Everyone mocks me, they will tell me how I should have been going to parties, enjoying myself etc. These are families
People would ask what University,I will either tell them I don't go to university or I'm in 100level. I look very young and pretty,so they like to ask me that question alot.
Everyone reminds me how I wasted time doing bsc and msc
Re: Should I Be This Sad by ipobarecriminals: 5:35am On Apr 04, 2021
sad Allow dem to mock U.Nah dem get their mouth/nah their headache .If somebody call U Fausa Wen Ur name is Basiratu,will U answer?A child struggle to stand/walk.He stand,walk a bit
and fall.Does that mean the child will not stand/walk again? Ask Men/women that make it in life.Some didn't just wake up and pluck money on the tree.They struggle, stumbled many times untill dey shine.By the way,where is Ur location
introvertlady:
People would mock me ok n everything I endured just to be better in the future, and I'm still backward. I ask myself if I was wasting my years but i keep looking back and seeing how I have spent every month working tirelessly.

Everyone would mock me for not achieving anything
Re: Should I Be This Sad by lilvicky68(m): 5:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Motivate yourself..that's the best motivation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Be This Sad by Twittyt: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2021
@OP be yourself, satisfied, happy, don't always look at what people around you are saying, If you think in your mind you are doing what is expected of you, why do you want to be sad?

My dear, when you are happy and fulfilled, kill all bad and negative comment around you because it's suck and will continue to weigh you down and be depressed.

Finally, always look happy, be motivated and stay positive .

1 Like

Re: Should I Be This Sad by Karleb(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2021
I know it's hard but start trying to enjoy life.
Re: Should I Be This Sad by VicM6: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2021
who knows mayb na guy dey use woman format for us here..... Anyway, you aren't depressed, you are jst weak to stand up and fight for what belongs to u...... it might be spiritual battles or more.
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Macchiavelli(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2021
No matter where you are in this life,e get person wey dey struggle to attain your feat..in other words 'there is someone out there trying to be like you' ..better know that..
Re: Should I Be This Sad by obinna58(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2021
If I can attribute/match your story in a real life experience then you're the cause of your problems.

You finished uni
Attained masters

That's people's dream, you're just mentally poor and doesn't know how to spend money.

Rebuild your life.
Re: Should I Be This Sad by FanOfMyself: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Have you considered learning computer programming/software development?
I can teach you if you are serious
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Introvertlady, never give up keep climbing, don't soil your hand or conscience like those u said. I believe if you work hard and smart, keeping God in the Big Picture tins wld work out.
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Have you considered learning computer programming/software development?
I can teach you if you are serious
pls sir/ma can u teach me, what will it cost pls can I give u a dm??
Re: Should I Be This Sad by FanOfMyself: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
smart1204:

pls sir/ma can u teach me, what will it cost pls can I give u a dm??
090 74191 547 chat me up on whtsapp
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
FanOfMyself:
090 74191 547 chat me up on whtsapp
ok I'm doing it right away
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 08, 2021
Twittyt:
@OP be yourself, satisfied, happy, don't always look at what people around you are saying, If you think in your mind you are doing what is expected of you, why do you want to be sad?

My dear, when you are happy and fulfilled, kill all bad and negative comment around you because it's suck and will continue to weigh you down and be depressed.

Finally, always look happy, be motivated and stay positive .
Thanks
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Drsnives(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2021
Op pm me let's talk
Re: Should I Be This Sad by healthbing(f): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2021
I understand how you feel..
I can sew,bake,weave do many things but i haven't been able to use any of those skills a learnt to make money because of the capital and time..
But at every stage of my life I have come to realize that no knowledge is ever a waste..
Again it's important as a lady or guy to look good.. Looking good doesn't actually mean you're not well-behaved or loose..
Just be decent and dress well.
You don't have to wear rags or look tattered because you're pursing a dream or you want to be different.. cleanliness is next to godliness they say..

My dear you should be proud of yourself because you're great and there is only one you which is you..

I understand at a point in life we feel depressed when things are not going the way it is supposed but in everything we keep moving.

Life is a risk
Life is a lesson
Life is a story
Life is a process
Life is a journey
Life is a step
Don't be in a rush..
You can't go round the whole world in a day the same with life .You can't make it in a day.
The foundation of a building determines how strong it will be.
The foundation of your life determines how long you will go..
Take it a step at a time and don't be in a rush .
Take risk where necessary.
Follow the story and process..learn the lesson and continue with the journey.
The most important thing is never give up on the way..

Just take things easy and don't over work yourself..
One-day it will pay just a matter of time.
Just understand one thing 'do what makes you happy and don't try to impress anybody'..
I pray God sees you through

1 Like

Re: Should I Be This Sad by SeunDobo(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2021

I know how you feel and i understand , firstly you have to learn the work that you are passionately about forget if you don't have all the tools right away but believe me you gat all the necessary tools soon ! life is gradually by gradually ..

If you really like the tailoring job stalk with it and look for where you can learn it more and be professional about it .. Learning different job make you as nuisance , and unserious type of person which mean your Determination is failing you .. you need to believe in yourself and the future and do the work that you are passionate about only and I believe that's open way for your dream !

More over you can still look for teaching work now to Carter for your need ok ! look for boyfriend that plan future with you , if you never found one , you rather stay single to balance yourself

Always be yourself and don't copy anyone ... Less I forget Am introvert Guy but am trying to be mingle with people's now little by littles because it's help alot

Hope you dont masturbate ? because it cause set back in someone life and make you depressed and make you feel like you cant make it anymore ... If you don't masturbate Good ! but if you dey do please stop today thanks!!!
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Pointblank09(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote]
I'm depressed,I don't have energy to do anything these days. Everyone mocks me, they will tell me how I should have been going to parties, enjoying myself etc. These are families
People would ask what University,I will either tell them I don't go to university or I'm in 100level. I look very young and pretty,so they like to ask me that question alot.
Everyone reminds me how I wasted time doing bsc and msc[/qu

Enjoy yourself. Turn the mockery to point of strength and move on. Don't abandon your good friends and make new ones. Also reach out to we NL friends. We make you happy and laugh again. Life is worth living please.
Re: Should I Be This Sad by NobleDeSage001: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2021
From your story, your are now your own problem, not the people around you, because you have accepted defeat. This is the worst thing that can happen to a man.

You are an A-list graduate, your results alone could have fetched you jobs. Go on LinkedIn, set up your profile and apply for jobs like a hungry lion. Get a job, start working and rearrange your life.

Send me an email or drop your WhatsApp contact for me. All you need is encouragement. The people around have not helped your matter. And you have allowed their opinion shape your thoughts about your life.

Let's talk...
Re: Should I Be This Sad by Tintedsino: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Where do u live? Wat course did u study both in ur bsc and msc?? If u live in Abuja pls indicate...

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) / Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? / 5 S*x Positions Guaranteed To Make A Woman Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.