Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,187 members, 7,932,039 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) (4903 Views)

As A Photographer. I Followed A Couple To Their Honeymoon And That Thing Happen / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Lady Get Herself Drunk At A Bar And This Happen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by siofra(f): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ello evribodi. Merry krismas!

Nigerian men are officially not the most handsome men in Africa anymore. You people have allowed men from other African countries and even Brazil to come and overtake you people angry

My crush for the kupe boys have been rekindled cheesy no Nigerian guy can ever compare.

As long as you continue to insult Nigerian women online, you'll get uglier and uglier and uglier and broker and broker and uglier and uglier and broker and broker and broker tongue

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by brosom(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations congratulations!!!!

You have been noticed..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by siofra(f): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kai!! cheesy see fine men.

If my boyfriend is not fine like this, we are not marrying kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by siofra(f): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
brosom:
Congratulations congratulations!!!!

You have been noticed..

Oh my I'm blushing embarassed

Thank you very much for noticing me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by siofra(f): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sorry pumpumking. I heard about your plastic surgery to become more handsome. It's a pity you'll never look like this.

Enjoy your midget life!!! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kupe boys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Savedday: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by KiNg0G: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
thread for sex t∅ys and d1dos users.

spit.

am out.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by siofra(f): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Kupe boys?

Yup. Most handsome men on the continent and there's no Nigerian among them. So sad cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by siofra(f): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
thread for sex t∅ys and d1dos users.

spit.

am out.

Nigerian men 0 - other African men 1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by EmptyGarden(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
See frustration.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Lastpharoah33: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
How was the shiloh crusade?

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Jidemoo: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by nerdfrost(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
OP nawaa ooo...I think say na better thing u wan write sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Pumpumking: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
siofra:
Sorry pumpumking. I heard about your plastic surgery to become more handsome. It's a pity you'll never look like this.

Enjoy your midget life!!! cheesy

...not until we yansh...u no am definately goin to smash it & therrrris no escape...we muss yansh!! ((TRUE STORY)) smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Irupetepete: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
siofra:

Nigerian men are officially not the most handsome men in Africa anymore. You people have allowed men from other African countries and even Brazil to come and overtake you people angry

My crush for the kupe boys have been rekindled cheesy no Nigerian guy can ever compare.

As long as you continue to insult Nigerian women online, you'll get uglier and uglier and uglier and broker and broker and uglier and uglier and broker and broker and broker tongue
says an impersonator

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by justiz5(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
siofra:

I have hot this dish for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Afamsi: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
We have men more handsome than these. Desmond Elliot is a popular example. Me sef I handsome but mek I no blow my trumpet... I have had friends more handsome than these ones

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by fati2001(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
THOSE MEN AIN'T GOOD LOOKING TO ME.

I LOVE YOUR JAWLINE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Palazee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
**in 2pac’s voice**

“Guess who's back”

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Make wrapper no mistakingly fall from your waist this evening because of ghana boys.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by COdeGenesis: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Imagine an Ugly hole having such impetus?You will forever remain singuuu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Madam How was the shiloh crusade?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by candygist: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
siofra:
Kai!! cheesy see fine men.

If my boyfriend is not fine like this, we are not marrying kiss

You papa fine like this ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Lekan1o1: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Kupe boys?

Have I done anything wrong,? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Siofra this guys fine pass some ugly blockheads wey dey nairaland oo..check how Dem go come dey cry on your thread... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Rahkman: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Funny enough this black French men or black British men or even the Kings of good looks themselves African American men don't fancy naija women they prefer biracial or white pussy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by heniford2: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Messed up girl grin cheesy lol naija boys most have damage her pussy nd heart no free money again for you grin na photo shop guys you wan use the console yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Shaolin77: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
This harlot been trying to get at Nigerian men, she didn't know this kind of topic doesn't get anywhere to Nigerian men, Nigerian men are all about money not this rubbish thing called handsome or ugly, ones them get money they fit Bleep any Nigerian girl even if they've been insulting her, see Obi Cubana wey no fine nobody recognized and na him every body they look up to

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Pumpumking: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
siofra:

Nigerian men 0 - other African men 1

U neeed to replace that foto profile....i jusss mistakenly cummmmee on yor face again & is yor fault...please stop usin other people foto to desive us for likes angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by Bignuell(m): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
These one's no get work na. Wetin dem dey sell, wetin dem dey buy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
These ones that came to Nigeria feeling like celebrity. Dancing like headless turtles

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Build This For You With Only N50m / Men & Women Who Treat them Badly / To What Extent Will You Involve Your Close Family Members In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.